The Ramseys are Cleared

Morag

Reaction score
According to KUSA, the entire Ramsey has been cleared due to DNA evidence from Jon Benet's underwear.

Fox news was just reporting this. The DNA found does not match anyone in the family or the police data base.

That DNA could have come from a factory worker in China. This is an awfully bold statement and simply not true. My Opinion Only

I thought we already knew that the DNA didn't match anyone in the family????? Am I going crazy here? Wouldn't they have already know YEARS ago that the DNA did not match?

This is ridiculous. It is foreign, male DNA on a legging. What form was the DNA? If it is foreign semen, I would agree else I don't believe it. I guess that Boulder is moving on...

Oh I see, it's NEW DNA evidence. Where did this new DNA evidence come from?

I thought we already knew that the DNA didn't match anyone in the family????? Am I going crazy here? Wouldn't they have already know YEARS ago that the DNA did not match?

The news says they found DNA to match the DNA in her underwear on her tights. Because she was re-dressed they say that that DNA must belong to whomever did this.

Thats what I thought too Mrs Mush:confused::confused::confused:

This is ridiculous. It is foreign, male DNA on a legging. What form was the DNA? If it is foreign semen, I would agree else I don't believe it. I guess that Boulder is moving on...

Skin cells on the waist band

That's what I thought. Everyone already knew the DNA was unknown.

Still doens't explain the rest of the crime scene.

The news says they found DNA to match the DNA in her underwear on her tights. Because she was re-dressed they say that that DNA must belong to whomever did this.
How could they do that when there is not match in the police data base?

Just because the dna does not match any of the Ramsey family does not mean that they are innocent in the murder of JBR. The dna found could have been on the undies prior to JBR ever wearing them. To announce that the Ramseys are "cleared" implies, at the very least, that they are innocent, which I will never believe.

Ok, I haven't followed this case very closely through the years. But to those who have always felt the Ramseys were responsible. Wouldn't this change your mind?

I mean, they're saying the DNA on the leggings matches what was found in the underwear, and that DNA doesn't match anyone in the Ramsey family.

IMO, it appears the Ramseys are innocent.

Just wondering,
fran

They matched the DNA from the skin cells on the tights to the DNA in her underwear. They then ruled out all family members and investigators. They have no idea who the DNA belongs too.

OH I see thank you. I just turned on the news and caught the end of it. I'm sure they'll keep repeating it. It will probably be a big story tonight. It only took them what??? Almost 12 years to figure this out??? Sheesh!

But they said that there is matching DNA on her leggings also. That couldn't have came from the panty manufacturer.

Conviently the headline on Fox on line is DNA MAY clear the Ramseys. I hate Faux news.

That DNA could have come from a factory worker in China. This is an awfully bold statement and simply not true. My Opinion Only

from the underwear and the tights???? Two different places same DNA??? I think that is probably unlikely. Unless the tights and the underwear came from the same worker in the same factor, which I doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back