Evidence -- Body, Blood, Clothes, etc.

An argument that must have been heard by someone.

Not necessarily. People have been quoted as saying that the rooms were soundproof, you could scream without being heard, and that the basement is sparsely occupied. That pretty much fits with my experiences in the other buildings on that part of campus.

Well, here's a thought. Couldn't someone else have gone through those doors at the same time Clark did by going through with him on his swipes? If that be the case, he definitely could have had help with both the killing and the disposal of the body. I wonder if there are surveillance cameras within the building.

And he ended up the fall guy. Poor sap.

And he ended up the fall guy. Poor sap.

We'll have to wait until the trial to find that out. I think if he acted normally and didn't exhibit any odd changes in behaviour after allegedly killing her, he had nothing to do with it. I've been following the Ryan Jenkins case (regarding the killing of Jasmine Fiore) and he was accused of murdering her even though his behaviour after her death was pretty normal. He didn't try to hide his movements or his whereabouts. He probably didn't think Jasmine was dead because she had a habit of disappearing.

I don't know if at Yale in immediate the days after Annie disappeared that people thought she was murdered. It sounds like everything was business as usual, except for a few FBI agents prowling around in the garbage.

We'll have to wait until the trial to find that out. I think if he acted normally and didn't exhibit any odd changes in behaviour after allegedly killing her, he had nothing to do with it. I've been following the Ryan Jenkins case (regarding the killing of Jasmine Fiore) and he was accused of murdering her even though his behaviour after her death was pretty normal. He didn't try to hide his movements or his whereabouts. He probably didn't think Jasmine was dead because she had a habit of disappearing.

I don't know if at Yale in immediate the days after Annie disappeared that people thought she was murdered. It sounds like everything was business as usual, except for a few FBI agents prowling around in the garbage.

Hi, Shlock Homes, as I said on another thread: I don't think that he did act normally on that day. He appeared entered (and thus also left) the lab building ten times that day. (I've been working for over forty years and I've never done that once.) Police on the scene thought that he was acting suspiciously and he cleaned up areas that later yielded DNA.

I think that people at Yale treated Annie's vanishing as a probable act of violence from the very first day. She was on camera entering the building; she wasn't on camera leaving. The presence of the New Haven police, Yale security, and the FBI indicates just that.

I agree with Chanler.

LE's claims of no POIs early on is textbook investigation. They had a pretty good idea from the beginning, they just needed to make their case bulletproof before they served the arrest warrant.

RC's Public Defenders' increasingly desperate plight to keep the whole of the evidence, warrant/affidavit sealed throughout the trial suggests that the evidence is so damning, there's no way RC would get a fair trial. They'll probably try to move the case way out to rural CT and keep the evidence sealed as long as possible.

Ray has more than public defender, doesn't he? Or did David quit?

David Dworski – Attorney representing Ray Clark. http://dworskilaw.com/criminaldefense.html

Here is my post where I found media reports that David Dworski was Ray's attorney.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4235503&postcount=17"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Clark's Legal Counsel[/ame]

I agree with Chanler.

LE's claims of no POIs early on is textbook investigation. They had a pretty good idea from the beginning, they just needed to make their case bulletproof before they served the arrest warrant.

RC's Public Defenders' increasingly desperate plight to keep the whole of the evidence, warrant/affidavit sealed throughout the trial suggests that the evidence is so damning, there's no way RC would get a fair trial. They'll probably try to move the case way out to rural CT and keep the evidence sealed as long as possible.

I think an extension has already been granted, hasn't it, re: keeping the warrant sealed. RC has some very good attorneys working on his behalf and they're doing what they're suppose to be doing, getting their client a fair trial. I find it ironic that one of his attorneys is about the same height as Annie.

Ray has more than public defender, doesn't he? Or did David quit?

David Dworski – Attorney representing Ray Clark. http://dworskilaw.com/criminaldefense.html

Here is my post where I found media reports that David Dworski was Ray's attorney.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Clark's Legal Counsel

Answering myself: He has quit.

David Dworski – Attorney who at one time represented Raymond John Clark III. Clark appeared in court with two public defenders who were new to the case. A private-practice attorney who had represented him during the investigation did not attend the hearing and said Thursday he no longer represents Clark. The attorney declined to give a reason. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_289697.html

Easy come, easy go!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4240364#post4240364"]Anyone missing from the list? Let us know![/ame]

I thought about this but never asked this before: Have other images of Annie Le entering the Amistad building been released? Is it unusual that they wouldn't show the full video, just a snap shot? Maybe there were people on the video, for instance, who could have been key to Annie's disappearance at the time. Plus, there was never any speculation as to what she was carrying, which could have been important to find her whereabouts or her last known location after her card scan.

(update) Okay, I was able to find a wider angled image of Annie Le from that surveillance footage. It was on a news report posted on youtube. Was it ever mentioned if the image was taken on the ground floor or in the lab area? The image seems to show her carrying items Ray Clark said he saw her leaving with around 12:30pm when he said he last saw her: a notebook and two bags of mouse food.

picture.php

Here's another one I found on myfoxny.com in a video story

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/connecticut/090914_Yale_Students_Body_Identified

picture.php

I thought about this but never asked this before: Have other images of Annie Le entering the Amistad building been released? Is it unusual that they wouldn't show the full video, just a snap shot? Maybe there were people on the video, for instance, who could have been key to Annie's disappearance at the time. Plus, there was never any speculation as to what she was carrying, which could have been important to find her whereabouts or her last known location after her card scan.

(update) Okay, I was able to find a wider angled image of Annie Le from that surveillance footage. It was on a news report posted on youtube. Was it ever mentioned if the image was taken on the ground floor or in the lab area? The image seems to show her carrying items Ray Clark said he saw her leaving with around 12:30pm when he said he last saw her: a notebook and two bags of mouse food.

picture.php

Here's another one I found on myfoxny.com in a video story

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/connecticut/090914_Yale_Students_Body_Identified

picture.php

Hi, Shlock Homes. I don't think that it's unusual that a full video hasn't been released. It is likely to be evidence at the trial. To me, these copies
appear derivative and I don't see anything readily identifiable as mouse food. (Most labs would provide such food, not require researchers to bring it.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back