2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL has taken the stand. . . the jurors are entering the courtroom. KC wearing a blue striped blouse w/collar, hair in a bun.

JB: I want to talk about Caylee, interaction you saw hugging, loving, caring for her child . . .did it appear to be a lot of love between them . ..

TL: she would have a book, teddybear, teach her to swim in the pool, Dora Explorer, count to 40 in spanish . . .Dora taught her, (kc wiping tears) . ..

promote club online . . .photos are put on line to see pretty girls and get people to the club, get people in the door. Photos show everyone having a good time.

JB: You and KC sharing secrets . . . don't tell us what the secret is . . . was secret told before she got arrested . . . but it was made before KC got arrested. . . objection
approach . . . Sidebar

(HHBP appears to be reading from papers to JB)
JB: you relationship w/kc got pretty intense . . spending more time together . . told each other loved them, talked til you passed out, (not drunk or used drugs),

TL: talking on the phone is not my kind of thing, I pass out
JB: when news broke on 7/16 you were shocked . . .even today your are shocked (objection - sustained) compare kc's behavior pre and post 6/16, something is just not right it is bizarre (objection-overruled) she would have confided in you

TL: Me or her parents,
JB everytime she talked to her parents she went outside . . kept that world separate from you. No further questions

Mr. G: can you describe gas cans
TL: red small hand gas cans, I don't remember if duct tape,

Mr. G: talked all time on phone, after she moved in she was always there, didn't talk on phone. Yesterday JB asked you questions about 10/16 interview, referencing a certain page and approached you, when you got gas cans, walked over to her car . . handed to KC, trunk was closed, standing behind her closer to the car, smell of gas just like @ gas station, KC poured 1st gas can, TL handed 2nd gas can and went to close his tailgate, kc finished putting 2nd gas can into car,

TL: I then saw her walk back to open the trunk, when trunk goes up, you could see the rubber (seal) of the trunk . . .couldn't see in the trunk. (he was behind his car and in front of kc's @ the time).

No further question . . .subject to recall.

JB: significant issue in this case . . . you told them there was no smell. there wsa atime you were asked to close your eyes

I didn't hear him say that.

I didn't either. Lots of young guys tell girls, they are sleeping with, that they love them. That doesn't mean that it was true. Did I miss something?

JB asking TL about smell in trunk. TL says there was no smell coming from the trunk.

Bodies don't smell immediately after death that humans can detect.

Why didn't TL put the gasoline in the car? IIRC, ICA insisted on putting it in herself. Most men would put the gas in. I suspect ICA wanted to do it. I think he may have alluded to such three years ago.

FG: no further subject to recall

HHJP: cross into those areas you may proceed

JB: mr L. when the police questioned you about this specific incident you knew the trunk was important.

yes sir

JB: despite all that you told them there was no smell

correct

JB: during the questioning they told you to close your eyes and try and picture it but that did not waiver your testimony you still told the truth.

yes

HHJP: you may stand down but you are not excused. Please wait outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members