Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory on what happened to Caylee.

When KC found Caylee's drowned body in the pool, she immediately went into the denial stage. She lay Caylee down near her little mailbox to play. Late that afternoon, she wrapped Caylee in her blanket, in a cocoon fashion and placed 3 pieces of duct tape on the blanket to ensure it didn't unfold, even placing a heart shaped sticker on the tape to show she loved her. While KC was wrapping Caylee in the blanket, a single strand of Caylee's hair caught on KC's watch. She placed the blanket wrapping Caylee, inside the laundry bag and carried her out to the car, placing her in the trunk. While placing her in the trunk, the single strand of hair slipped off her watch and fell into the trunk. She went back inside and gathered a few of Caylee's things and placed them in a plastic garbage bag. She had grabbed 2 bags, but only needed one and she placed it inside the first one. She then took this out to the trunk of her car. She drove around the corner to the wooded area. She took Caylee and the plastic bag with her things into the woods. She took the extra garbage bag out and laid it on the ground, somewhat under the log. She took the wrapped Caylee from the laundry bag and laid her on the garbage bag. She tied the plastic bag with her things so they wouldn't get lost, then took the plastic bag and the laundry bag and layed them beside her. In her denial stage, she thought she was laying Caylee down in a nice safe place, wrapped in a womblike way. She drove away and went to her boyfriends. Between the animals, bugs, and the tropical storm, the scene as KC had left it had changed drastically. The duct tape that had been keeping the blanket from unfolding, had been dislodged from animal activity, tropical storm, and deterioration, coming to rest next to Caylee's skull, and became attached to the hair mass and the mandible from root growth and weather conditions. The "garbage" in the trunk was not trash, but garbage (it became trash after being cleaned and placed in the drying room), was the cause of the horrendous odor.

I do not believe there was any kind of garbage in that trash bag that could account for the smell of decomp or the huge stain or the blow flies or the chloroform. imoo

Hi, Im new ...so please be gentle
In regard to killing her parents..when Amy H testified, she said that casey kept stallingregzrding their planned move, once Amy even had a truck hired. One of casey's excuseswas that George was doing some landscaping...why would that matter unless Casey was planning on moving into her parents house.??

Good Point. She was really stringing that poor Amy along. Casey must have had some thing extreme up her sleeves to get out of that one. She even gave her the address so she could have some mail arrive there. Bizarre.

Oh, and :greetings::welcome:

When KC found Caylee's drowned body in the pool, she immediately went into the denial stage. She lay Caylee down near her little mailbox to play. Late that afternoon, she wrapped Caylee in her blanket, in a cocoon fashion and placed 3 pieces of duct tape on the blanket to ensure it didn't unfold, even placing a heart shaped sticker on the tape to show she loved her. While KC was wrapping Caylee in the blanket, a single strand of Caylee's hair caught on KC's watch. She placed the blanket wrapping Caylee, inside the laundry bag and carried her out to the car, placing her in the trunk. While placing her in the trunk, the single strand of hair slipped off her watch and fell into the trunk. She went back inside and gathered a few of Caylee's things and placed them in a plastic garbage bag. She had grabbed 2 bags, but only needed one and she placed it inside the first one. She then took this out to the trunk of her car. She drove around the corner to the wooded area. She took Caylee and the plastic bag with her things into the woods. She took the extra garbage bag out and laid it on the ground, somewhat under the log. She took the wrapped Caylee from the laundry bag and laid her on the garbage bag. She tied the plastic bag with her things so they wouldn't get lost, then took the plastic bag and the laundry bag and layed them beside her. In her denial stage, she thought she was laying Caylee down in a nice safe place, wrapped in a womblike way. She drove away and went to her boyfriends. Between the animals, bugs, and the tropical storm, the scene as KC had left it had changed drastically. The duct tape that had been keeping the blanket from unfolding, had been dislodged from animal activity, tropical storm, and deterioration, coming to rest next to Caylee's skull, and became attached to the hair mass and the mandible from root growth and weather conditions. The "garbage" in the trunk was not trash, but garbage (it became trash after being cleaned and placed in the drying room), was the cause of the horrendous odor.

Ok I get some of your theory, but I get stuck at the garbage becoming trash after being cleaned in the drying room.Drying means to me the removing of water.Now, as a bachelor , I would love to be able to skip the washing machine part of doing laundry.If I could go straight to the drier and be done,that would be great. Take that Baez.

ETA: Baez comment is for Baez not thedeviledadvocate.

Yes, Casey is most definately disturbed, she never faced anything. I believe she isn't the only one in the family!

I agree with part of your theory , but the dogs smelled docomposition, which doesn't happen right for some time. Dogs will not sent a person who has "just died", Sadly, I think we have to assume that Caylee was buried, first in the backyard and subsequently moved to the car and finally to where she was eventually found. That is the only explanation that fits all the odor evidence.

I agree with part of your theory , but the dogs smelled docomposition, which doesn't happen right for some time. Dogs will not sent a person who has "just died", Sadly, I think we have to assume that Caylee was buried, first in the backyard and subsequently moved to the car and finally to where she was eventually found. That is the only explanation that fits all the odor evidence.

You're assuming that she was in the back yard after she had just died. Can't assume that. I feel she expired for a little while before being in the back yard. Since decomposition begins immediately after death, it's not only possible but probable that the dogs picked up on the scent of the body. I've spoken to cadaver dog handlers on the first search for Caylee in Orlando. I don't think people realize these dogs are trained repetitiously and the error rate is minimal. There were two dogs that hit on the same area in the back yard. What are the chances they are both wrong? Very very minimal.

Has anyone ever had a theory that Caylee could have been in the trashbags from the beginning? If animals will get to a deceased body in the woods, one might could have gotten into that trunk and made a few holes in the bags which allowed fluids to escape. Mice can flatten out and get into a tiny space, so I could see one getting into the trunk of the car somehow. Of course, being in a bag all along wouldn't go with my theory of a fake attack/abduction with Casey chloroformed and injured (but not seriously), and Caylee ending up deceased.

I do not believe there was any kind of garbage in that trash bag that could account for the smell of decomp or the huge stain or the blow flies or the chloroform. imoo

I think there was food leftovers in that trash bag, and GB cleaned the food off the containers before placing them in the drying room, especially since he looked so nervous when he saw the photo of the wet trash from the white garbage bag. The FBI guy said chloroform level was normal in carpet, and I don't believe in the air samples since Dr. V didn't even get the samples for himself. There is no proof that the stain was caused from decomp. The white trash bag sat in a dumpster for 18 hours, blowflies could have got in the opening in the top of the white trash bag while sitting in that dumpster.

Ok I get some of your theory, but I get stuck at the garbage becoming trash after being cleaned in the drying room.Drying means to me the removing of water.Now, as a bachelor , I would love to be able to skip the washing machine part of doing laundry.If I could go straight to the drier and be done,that would be great. Take that Baez.

ETA: Baez comment is for Baez not thedeviledadvocate.

I think GB cleaned the food and liquid leftovers from the garbage before placing them in the drying room, thus what had been yucky garbage, became paper and plastic trash after the cleaning and drying. Thats just my opinion though.

My BF, who like me has been following the case from the beginning, believes that George is responsible for Caylee's death. (He's lucky I love him so much, lol!) His theory is that Caylee really did drown in the pool BUT the reason why 911 was never called is because George was sexually abusing Caylee and, being an ex cop, he knew a full autopsy would be performed that could reveal what he had been doing to her. So, hence the cover-up. As for Casey...well, she never wanted the burden of a child to begin with so discovering that she was dead was actually a great relief for her.

He has no rational explanation for the Zenaida kidnapping lies, or why Casey would prefer to sit in jail all this time instead of ratting her father out (answer: because she's GUILTY AS SIN), but of course, my BF just ignores anything that doesn't support his theory, lol. :loser:

I'm curious as to what your theory is . Do share.

I think GB cleaned the food and liquid leftovers from the garbage before placing them in the drying room, thus what had been yucky garbage, became paper and plastic trash after the cleaning and drying. Thats just my opinion though.

Wouldn't that have been noted or recorded? If the apartment had a garbage disposal and they drank their soft drinks and ate the little tv dinners there wouldn't be any food or liquid. Fast food containers and soft drink cans made up most of the garbage. There weren't any raw chicken wrappers or hamburger meat plastic covering. Not even any evidence of real food or cooking.

Wouldn't that have been noted or recorded? If the apartment had a garbage disposal and they drank their soft drinks and ate the little tv dinners there wouldn't be any food or liquid. Fast food containers and soft drink cans made up most of the garbage. There weren't any raw chicken wrappers or hamburger meat plastic covering. Not even any evidence of real food or cooking.

GB had bench notes, but it is the protocol to destroy them after they complete their reports. This was mentioned in court, and GB even had a document with him that stated he was supposed to destroy his notes. JB and Dr. HL were at the forensics bay when Dr. HL found some additional hairs. After that visit, on national tv Dr. HL claimed there was food in the white trash bag. But this is all just my opinion, my old computer crashed awhile back, and I lost all my links to some interesting points, so I'm just going from memory, and at my age thats questionable LOL.

As always my entire post is my opinion only.

So he tampered with the evidence.Why would he do that?

GB had bench notes, but it is the protocol to destroy them after they complete their reports. This was mentioned in court, and GB even had a document with him that stated he was supposed to destroy his notes. JB and Dr. HL were at the forensics bay when Dr. HL found some additional hairs. After that visit, on national tv Dr. HL claimed there was food in the white trash bag. But this is all just my opinion, my old computer crashed awhile back, and I lost all my links to some interesting points, so I'm just going from memory, and at my age thats questionable LOL.

As always my entire post is my opinion only.

Sounds like Geraldo Bloise destroyed his notes in some kind of cover up. I wonder who else was involved?

This is very good. So I want to poke a hole.

The amscot woman saw a pooh blanket in the car when she looked into the window and noticed a messy car with some trash.

The pooh bear blanket is not in the car according to the list of removed items from CA.

The pooh bear blanket is next at the crime scene.

Motions to strike information not heard in court will be filed.:crazy:

I'm not sure this is the thread to debate possibilities and again, I'm not saying she planned on offing her folks but it is certainly within the realm of possibilities considering the evidence. A increasingly verbal Caylee would have been a major obstacle in Casey's lifestyle. No more lies about where and how they spent their time. A real, not imagined, job would have become a necessity sooner rather than later.

An increasingly verbal Caylee could have told on anyone. I've always had trouble believing in any motive for Casey to murder Caylee. Caylee was almost 3, one more year and she'd be able to go to public pre-Kindergarten. And Casey had never been hindered by Caylee anyway, she just took Caylee along or left Caylee with her Mom when possible. I can't totally rule out the possibility that Casey could have murdered Caylee, but I find it unlikely. imo

The duct tape and body put down the street always seemed like maybe a pedophile got hold of Caylee. The duct tape and way the body was disposed of just seems kind of typical of those crimes. There were those other attempted kidnappings in the area where the perp took the little girls from their beds, duct taped their mouths, took blanket and shorts from one little girl's room, took them into their family's garage, etc. (For anyone who isn't familiar with those other cases, you can google "officers say man duct taped girls mouth May 2009 Orlando" or "beer cans lead to arrest May 2009 Orlando" to read about it, WFTV has stories on it in their site.) The cases were from 2007 to 2009, near by.

Thank heavens those little girls got the tape off their faces and managed to scream. It looked in the pictures from the Glenwood townhome as if the Big Trouble tshirt might have been used as a sleep shirt. Maybe Caylee was asleep in it at the A home or elsewhere and was taken from her bed. Or, would also fit if Caylee got up in this sleep shirt and got into the pool or other accident before Casey or George or others realized.... .

flurry of calls could have been Casey looking for who had Caylee, or in a panic because an accident had happened. Sorry for unclear writing style, it is very late here! I should go to bed

I think Casey seems very delusional, I don't know if she may have found Caylee's body or not. I don't know how much Casey knew and how much her delusional mind just filled in gaps for her. Or if it's true about the accident and then Casey just repressed the whole thing and pretended nothing bad had happened. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has mania or some kind of delusional problem and/or other brain issues from the history and from the behavior we've seen. But I can't rule out that she could have been covering for someone else, or thought she was, or covering up her participation in some other crime, i.e. if Caylee died as a result of something else that was going on. For example what if inhalant abuse had been going on and Caylee accidentally got hold of it or there was a spill, or if Caylee ingested other drugs for that matter. Or any kind of accident.
I don't know if the defense's scenario is just Casey's latest delusion or if it's true. Actually, I can't disprove it with the evidence. Maybe it took them 2 1/2 years of her meeting with the therapist for her to be able to tell what happened? Or maybe she delusionally believed up til recently that she would magically be found innocent somehow without telling anything. Who knows. We do know that she never took the deals offered, the limited immunity and so on. And we do know that witnesses said there was no smell to the car until after June 30. (Except Casey herself who thought there was a smell eventually.)
I think if she'd found Caylee's body with the face taped, she would have instinctively removed the tape. Or if she herself had taped Caylee's face in the course of murder, she would have removed the tape (and put Caylee's body in a different location). Also, if Casey even was planning to murder Caylee, why use duct tape or chloroform or any of that. So much simpler ways. Most likely the google search on chloroform and surfing the related subjects was just because of seeing the chloroform joke on Ricardo's myspace. Or maybe she thought she'd been chloroformed or something.

What if Casey didn't find Caylee? Did she think at first that her mother had taken Caylee or something along those lines, or was she just afraid to admit she'd lost Caylee? Or couldn't face the fact and freaked out? And then her delusional mind filled in the gaps? Or was it really an accidental drowning or other accident. In that case I just wonder who put the tape on after and why, unless it really was just tape from the bag (as the defense seems to be suggesting) and not originally on Caylee's face.
But in any of these scenarios, I could see Casey having a breakdown, break with reality.

Now this seagull's mind needs a sleep break :) have a great night you guys. Prayers for justice for Caylee.

I think there was food leftovers in that trash bag, and GB cleaned the food off the containers before placing them in the drying room, especially since he looked so nervous when he saw the photo of the wet trash from the white garbage bag. The FBI guy said chloroform level was normal in carpet, and I don't believe in the air samples since Dr. V didn't even get the samples for himself. There is no proof that the stain was caused from decomp. The white trash bag sat in a dumpster for 18 hours, blowflies could have got in the opening in the top of the white trash bag while sitting in that dumpster.

GB doesn't seem like the type of person who would lie and risk his job like that, tampering with evidence. I think he was just nervous because the trash had obviously been dried out, and Baez was saying that GB had unwittingly destroyed evidence. I do agree about the FBI chemist & Dr. Vass, however. That's why I think the chloroform is a non-issue, or a red herring, which ever way you want to look at it. I do believe there was decomp in the trunk, because of the dog hits and also because of all the people who had smelled decomp before and recognized the odor in that trunk. I don't think that Caylee being in the trunk for a while would necessarily spoil your theory (even though I don't agree with it) -- one could say that KC was just scared and didn't know what to do.

I think Casey seems very delusional, I don't know if she may have found Caylee's body or not. I don't know how much Casey knew and how much her delusional mind just filled in gaps for her. Or if it's true about the accident and then Casey just repressed the whole thing and pretended nothing bad had happened. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she has mania or some kind of delusional problem and/or other brain issues from the history and from the behavior we've seen. But I can't rule out that she could have been covering for someone else, or thought she was, or covering up her participation in some other crime, i.e. if Caylee died as a result of something else that was going on. For example what if inhalant abuse had been going on and Caylee accidentally got hold of it or there was a spill, or if Caylee ingested other drugs for that matter. Or any kind of accident.
I don't know if the defense's scenario is just Casey's latest delusion or if it's true. Actually, I can't disprove it with the evidence. Maybe it took them 2 1/2 years of her meeting with the therapist for her to be able to tell what happened? Or maybe she delusionally believed up til recently that she would magically be found innocent somehow without telling anything. Who knows. We do know that she never took the deals offered, the limited immunity and so on. And we do know that witnesses said there was no smell to the car until after June 30. (Except Casey herself who thought there was a smell eventually.)
I think if she'd found Caylee's body with the face taped, she would have instinctively removed the tape. Or if she herself had taped Caylee's face in the course of murder, she would have removed the tape (and put Caylee's body in a different location). Also, if Casey even was planning to murder Caylee, why use duct tape or chloroform or any of that. So much simpler ways. Most likely the google search on chloroform and surfing the related subjects was just because of seeing the chloroform joke on Ricardo's myspace. Or maybe she thought she'd been chloroformed or something.

What if Casey didn't find Caylee? Did she think at first that her mother had taken Caylee or something along those lines, or was she just afraid to admit she'd lost Caylee? Or couldn't face the fact and freaked out? And then her delusional mind filled in the gaps? Or was it really an accidental drowning or other accident. In that case I just wonder who put the tape on after and why, unless it really was just tape from the bag (as the defense seems to be suggesting) and not originally on Caylee's face.
But in any of these scenarios, I could see Casey having a breakdown, break with reality.

Now this seagull's mind needs a sleep break :) have a great night you guys. Prayers for justice for Caylee.

Sometimes I wonder about that, too. Like maybe she thought Ricardo was chloroforming her or afraid that he would, after seeing that picture on his myspace. Maybe that is why the "self defense", "household weapons", and "hand to hand combat" came in. In any case, I think that if ICA murdered Caylee, that chloroform had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member