August 26th 2016 Motions Filed

Yep I did, read it again.

Just off the top of my head.... RH lied about the light being broken for months, why do that? JR's statement and picture he drew are attached as an exhibit. RH's phone records are in there, did you know that LE called him 22 times on November 4th, crazy, considering he's not family, what in the world would they have to call him about 22 times? RH is also the one that is alleged to have signed in with a different name, we may have speculated, but we didn't know that's who she was talking about. Did you know that had another one of TH's phone's in their evidence logs... first I have heard of that, and I don't know if it was shared on here, maybe I missed it?

ETA: Oh and... the last tower that she pinged from. We definitely didn't have that ;-)

Thanks. I guess I'll have to read it again when I have the time.

3. Did we overlook this...Whitelaw Cell Phone Tower with a Street address of 7500 Village Dr(wi21146-a) Ziebert was falling asleep on the job...j/k]
HAH! I was WIDE AWAKE!! :D

Okay, first of all I had to step WAY back from this because it was just consuming me and I was really spending an unhealthy amount of time staring at maps of cell phone towers. But I would like to direct the jury's attention to this post I made in March:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lls-and-Phone-Records&p=12430313#post12430313

In which I pointed at a cell tower right near Whitelaw. However, it's closer than the 12 mile mark, so I dismissed it internally and started searching again at which point I went a little nuts and closed all my tabs. But now I've got about 50 of them open again and the weekend is here, so...

Ok...Everybody ready...all in unison...OH NO NOT AGAIN....LOL

Couple of maps for you all...

1. Cell Tower Map by Whitelaw.
2. 13.12 Mile Radius...I couldn't get exactly 13.1...boy o boy..this does not look good for a certain person TH visited that day....
3. Did we overlook this...Whitelaw Cell Phone Tower with a Street address of 7500 Village Dr(wi21146-a) Ziebert was falling asleep on the job...j/k
4. A picture is worth a thousand words. (P.S. a reminder on sector numbers...1 - approximately N to NE; 2 - 120 degrees clockwise from 1 ---SE to S; 3 - 120 degrees clockwise from 2 --- approximately W.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's looking more and more like the girl with Halloween plans simply headed home for the day where a confrontation arose. Motives unclear. Hubs says he doesn't understand the jealousy angle. And LE would have just killed SA off not an innocent photographer. I still see jealousy as a possibility.
A woman killing her, had not thought of that one...

I've got a couple of thoughts about today:
1) I wonder if RH and JR being so obvious in the motion were there to throw people off the trail, and the real suspect(s) is someone totally different.
2) Some of this stuff in the motion seems like it could easily be handwaved away, like typos (November 3). Some of it is going to be an issue, like testing the key, if that picture of the Reelz producer holding the key in her bare hand was genuine.
3) I wonder why KZ didn't ask to test the mud on the tires/undercarriage. Or inspect the fibers/debris in the dent on the front bumper. That stuff seems obvious. Is it because she's got something rock solid?

So was I looking at the map wrong? it looked like the Salvage yard would be within range too? what about the quarry?

I'm having a dilemma in my own mind. If she was on her way home, I don't think it could be JR. If she was within range of the Salvage yard/quarry still, it still leaves that possibility.

I really think that KZ has probably narrowed it down to just one, but apparently she isn't going to share that with us at the moment LOL

I wonder if it's possible she thinks it is JR, but that RH helped LE with the "framing" aspect of it?

I've been working with my clay... and I do lots of thinking while I do that LOL

No, 1st map is based from the cell tower location...going out 30 miles (max distance usually for tower range)...2nd map is within the 13.1 miles. Sorry, I should have explained that better. So, no the salvage yard would not be able to ping off that tower even at the max distance.

Okay, first of all I had to step WAY back from this because it was just consuming me and I was really spending an unhealthy amount of time staring at maps of cell phone towers. But I would like to direct the jury's attention to this post I made in March:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lls-and-Phone-Records&p=12430313#post12430313

In which I pointed at a cell tower right near Whitelaw. However, it's closer than the 12 mile mark, so I dismissed it internally and started searching again at which point I went a little nuts and closed all my tabs. But now I've got about 50 of them open again and the weekend is here, so...

bahahaha SUCKER! LOL

:laughing:

Nice to see you back :)

I just finished reading it. :gasp:

BCA ~~~~ the last tower her phone pinged from was 13.1 miles from Avery, the Whitelaw tower.

RH received 22 phone calls from LE on November 4th. I would love to know how many times they called her mother? He was also on the property twice the day before the key and bones were found.

There is record of a Motorola phone taken from TH's house. She has asked to see it and insinuates that if it is not in evidence, it would be the source of the burnt phone found at Avery's. She talks about the confusion with the phone and when it was found and where.

So many little tidbits in there LOL

And each one is as telling as a bombshell.

This is all just so unbelievable, which is why so many are unwilling to believe.

omg

I can't think of anything else to say at this point but omg.

I've got a couple of thoughts about today:
1) I wonder if RH and JR being so obvious in the motion were there to throw people off the trail, and the real suspect(s) is someone totally different.
2) Some of this stuff in the motion seems like it could easily be handwaved away, like typos (November 3). Some of it is going to be an issue, like testing the key, if that picture of the Reelz producer holding the key in her bare hand was genuine.
3) I wonder why KZ didn't ask to test the mud on the tires/undercarriage. Or inspect the fibers/debris in the dent on the front bumper. That stuff seems obvious. Is it because she's got something rock solid?

1) The thought crossed my mind that it is a fake out, but that's not cool, if true, is it? LOL legally speaking I mean. It has also crossed my mind that maybe it's RH who has been talking???

2) I tracked down that picture of the key, it was someone involved with that Reelz program. I read earlier today that the picture has since been deleted. There was an issue with the key long before that picture surfaced... people in the trial were handling it without gloves as well.

3) Good question! I wish we had a list of all the things we thought should have been tested but wasn't. Maybe she had to make her list smaller? I also am not sure of the legalities, but I don't think she would be allowed to go on a "fishing expedition", she has to have a valid reason to retest, right now, she is using the fact that these tests were never run or were not available before, and most (all?) are dealing with DNA.

No, 1st map is based from the cell tower location...going out 30 miles (max distance usually for tower range)...2nd map is within the 13.1 miles. Sorry, I should have explained that better. So, no the salvage yard would not be able to ping off that tower even at the max distance.

hmm okay then... so JR? I don't see a scenario where he chased her down the highway... I see it more as, she took a wrong turn or something.

Wait a minute.. How did they know she was at avery's. We are saying TH is murdered by someone in her life or that she crossed paths with. Somehow LE finds out about this and decides to frame it on SA... So they just lucked out that she happened to be at his place that day?
Do you see where I'm going with this?

Wait a minute.. How did they know she was at avery's. We are saying TH is murdered by someone in her life or that she crossed paths with. Somehow LE finds out about this and decides to frame it on SA... So they just lucked out that she happened to be at his place that day?

It's either a really big coincidence or a really big conspiracy in order to explain that. It's why I'm on the fence waiting for more evidence.

YES you did!! Good call! I forgot about that!! Welcome back, we've missed you. :greetings:

I also want to mention something that Zellner had in her motion that I have been saying for a long time....

#18 in her motion talks about the "magic bullet", the last sentence.... No ballistics expert testified to the fact that it is highly improbable that any .22 LR, much less 2, could have exited Ms. Halbach's skull.

Yep I did, read it again.

Just off the top of my head.... RH lied about the light being broken for months, why do that? JR's statement and picture he drew are attached as an exhibit. RH's phone records are in there, did you know that LE called him 22 times on November 4th, crazy, considering he's not family, what in the world would they have to call him about 22 times? RH is also the one that is alleged to have signed in with a different name, we may have speculated, but we didn't know that's who she was talking about. Did you know that had another one of TH's phone's in their evidence logs... first I have heard of that, and I don't know if it was shared on here, maybe I missed it?

ETA: Oh and... the last tower that she pinged from. We definitely didn't have that ;-)

Yes, I agree there was a lot of new info~~still going thru it now.

For all who are aware of the Ryan Ferguson case, Zellner was up against a seriously corrupt prosecutor who to this day refuses to admit the truth. Not to mention the court rulings on all motions; seriously, it's like all involved were in the prosecutor's back pocket. But Zellner never gave up. She stood by that innocent man all the way until the wrong was made right. She was, however, floored several times by how the system in that jurisdiction was in it to win and the truth be damned. My point is she may not win every case she takes on but she only takes on those she believes in. More than anything, Zellner is after the truth so hopefully when all is said and done, we will have that. She is in this fight for the right reasons, imo.

So was I looking at the map wrong? it looked like the Salvage yard would be within range too? what about the quarry?

I'm having a dilemma in my own mind. If she was on her way home, I don't think it could be JR. If she was within range of the Salvage yard/quarry still, it still leaves that possibility.

I really think that KZ has probably narrowed it down to just one, but apparently she isn't going to share that with us at the moment LOL

I wonder if it's possible she thinks it is JR, but that RH helped LE with the "framing" aspect of it?

I've been working with my clay... and I do lots of thinking while I do that LOL

Nope~~quarry out too. This particular tower is on the north end of Whitelaw, again if it is the right one.

This is where the JR scenario seems more plausible. He does whatever to her... he puts the RAV4 in SA's yard, he burns her, he puts the remains, or some of them, in SA's burnpit/barrel (he could have thought the Janda barrels were Steve's), the plates thrown into a car by the road.
I think that the blood in the RAV4, the key, and the magic bullet all could have been a way for LE to secure a conviction.... remember how frustrated Colborn was that they weren't finding anything? Frustrated enough to plant it? maybe. It really could be a case of LE convinced he did it and just making sure this one "stuck".

JMO at the moment, I'm still thinking about all of this LOL

RH on the other hand.... I'm not sure how that scenario would work. That requires Calumet and Manitowoc to be in on it, right? Maybe someone can come up with something plausible. RH also could have known she was at Avery's if he was watching her, or even talked to her when she got home.... orrrr... she did have paperwork. How lucky would that be to see that she was just at Avery's... ya know that guilty guy that got out and is suing the county? LOL

I also want to mention something that Zellner had in her motion that I have been saying for a long time....

#18 in her motion talks about the "magic bullet", the last sentence.... No ballistics expert testified to the fact that it is highly improbable that any .22 LR, much less 2, could have exited Ms. Halbach's skull.
I read that also and it confused me. Did LE recover two fired .22 bullets? Did the state claim that both bullets struck her head and exited?

I only remember one bullet being recovered along with some bullet fragments.

This is where the JR scenario seems more plausible. He does whatever to her... he puts the RAV4 in SA's yard, he burns her, he puts the remains, or some of them, in SA's burnpit/barrel (he could have thought the Janda barrels were Steve's), the plates thrown into a car by the road.
I think that the blood in the RAV4, the key, and the magic bullet all could have been a way for LE to secure a conviction.... remember how frustrated Colborn was that they weren't finding anything? Frustrated enough to plant it? maybe. It really could be a case of LE convinced he did it and just making sure this one "stuck".

JMO at the moment, I'm still thinking about all of this LOL

RH on the other hand.... I'm not sure how that scenario would work. That requires Calumet and Manitowoc to be in on it, right? Maybe someone can come up with something plausible. RH also could have known she was at Avery's if he was watching her, or even talked to her when she got home.... orrrr... she did have paperwork. How lucky would that be to see that she was just at Avery's... ya know that guilty guy that got out and is suing the county? LOL

IIRC, initially Calumet (I think it was Calumet) was concentrating on and area in Calumet County...IIRC, I remember reading County Road J and something else, which would put her closer to Greenleaf. I remember checking all around there for towers.

I'm with you on that. I think once LE realized it happened, I think they thought he was guilty and planted the evidence to ensure the conviction. I'm not sure about Lenk~~but I am sure Colburn is involved. I don't think it was his idea, I think he was told by his superiors to do it. I think he might be the one talking...he's got a lot to lose and if he is going down, you can be he's taking someone with him.

I read that also and it confused me. Did LE recover two fired .22 bullets? Did the state claim that both bullets struck her head and exited?

I only remember one bullet being recovered along with some bullet fragments.

I don't have the time to go look right now, but from memory.... there was more than one bullet recovered in the garage, I want to say 11, but not sure. The one fragment that was tested, is the one that could only be tested once... and the one that Sherry contaminated and deviated from protocol.

The skull showed 2 gun shot wounds. If she was shot in the head with a .22, the bullet would not have exited and remained on the floor for months. At the moment I don't even recall if they determined if they were entrance or exit wounds. I will do some looking tomorrow :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back