The veracity - or lack thereof - of people in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also baffled at the lack of a moral compass for most players in this case. Heck, I turned myself in to the cable company years ago for getting "free" cable. My then husband was furious, but was afraid I would go to jail or have my name published in the paper or something!!!!

I have to admit that this case is the biggest circus I have ever followed. I am astounded at the number of people who can't just tell the truth about their actions, what's happening/not happening behind the scenes, or what happened to Caylee and her remains. It's like just when I think another kooky person who lies can't possibly attach themselves to the this trainwreck of a case, someone else pops up and wants/doesn't but has to be involved. Even Kronk, who I still defend, told some lies, which is very disappointing. What is the deal here?

Besides Shirley Plesea, Alex Plesea, Uncle Rick, Tim Miller, and the prosecutors, everyone is shady in some sort of way and can't seem to find their moral compass. That is especially sad considering what this case is all about: the horrible death of an innocent, helpless baby who hadn't formed a moral compass yet. I shudder at the thought of how she would have turned out from growing up in that household.

It's just disgusting that people who are the polar opposite of Caylee keep showing up in this case so much that her life and death have to keep being put by the wayside to discuss these people. The focus should be Caylee and justice for her, which is why I am glad that a forum like WS exists.

Plus, those who are truthful with a moral compass are smart enough to not get stupidly involved. And the news is going to focus on what makes news, stupid, lying people who bring their own color to the case instead of boring, moral people that no one wants to hear about. Unfortunate, but true. And sad that it's hard to tell the heroes from the villains sometimes in this case.

Something to think about for any person who gives out misinformation and expects no one to challenge them on it. I come from "horse country" so what I'm told is you don't put a burr under your saddle if you expect to get back to the barn without being bucked off. Just saying. If it's a mistruth the truth eventually comes out. There are so many people lying in this case we would be searching and linking all day. Sad part is we can all just repeat these lies right off the top of our heads. jmo

It's strange to watch some people be so accepting of lies from KC while demanding the truth from innocent bystanders.

i think shirley p and rick p are the only ones who have been truthfull..that i can recall right now...im sure ill jolt up and think of others( like the grunds,ect) in the middle of the night...but for now, shirley, rick and grunds are the main ones i can think of being truthfull. IMO=and its just an opinion.
lee3 also made a good point too...
It's strange to watch some people be so accepting of lies from KC while demanding the truth from innocent bystanders.

Would it be easier to have a thread with what truths have been spoken? Nah, there would not nothing in it. LOL

I love this topic. May I also add that both JB and Conway have lied on several occasions. Do they just not realize the power of youtube?

ETA: I'm rounding up the video's now. Be back in a few.

This is a post from our friend Friday:

Conway lie:

Article: http://www.wesh.com/news/21654855/detail.html

Former Meter Reader Found Remains Of Slain Toddler, Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 3:38 pm EST November 18, 2009
UPDATED: 4:19 pm EST November 18, 2009
<snipped>

His attorney told WESH 2 Thursday that Kronk has some things in his past he's not proud of, but none of that has any bearing on his discovery of Caylee's remains or that he's been truthful about how it occurred.
__________________________________________________ _______

Anthonys Say They Only Want Truth From Kronk

The Anthonys' attorney (Brad Conway) said Kronk's personal life and the circumstances of discovering the remains are different things. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said all they want is the truth from Kronk and not dirt about his past.

"They have been vilified unfairly. They know what it's like to be under a microscope unfairly and they don't want that to happen to someone who found their granddaughter," attorney Brad Conway said."

This is such a barefaced, pointless lie from Brad Conway that it's not just disgusting, it's also a little insulting to the intelligence.

Based on a series of e-mails released in a recent document dump, Cindy has been vigorously digging for dirt on Roy Kronk's personal life, and has gone so far as to have Dominic Casey question Kronk's former brother-and-sister-in-law about Kronk's relationship with his dead wife! Brad Conway was copied in on many of these e-mails.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

working on links for JB lies. Here is a link to 12 interviews involving Jose. He talks of (among other things) no story being sold to anyone, and speaking out about how KC told him to let her hold her head up high because she is innocent. (Tracy said that KC said that what she really said was "GET ME THE FU*K OUT OF HERE".

Do you really have a link to 12 of Jb interviews? Where is that? I do not know of Jb selling any story, just pictures that I am aware of. At any rate, I was thinking of opening a thread called "clues from the defense", and a link to 12 of Jb interviews could help me. thanks

I wonder what KC's favorite Disney movie was? I'll take a guess, "Pinocchino". I liked "Jiminy Cricket". He was my favorite in the movie.

Do you really have a link to 12 of Jb interviews? Where is that? I do not know of Jb selling any story, just pictures that I am aware of. At any rate, I was thinking of opening a thread called "clues from the defense", and a link to 12 of Jb interviews could help me. thanks

Sorry about that NTS. I just noticed that I did not include the link. Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jose+baez+interview&aq=1 and
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tracy+mclaughlin&aq=0 (these are from Tracy)

You are right about the pics. They did not technically sell a story.

My guess would be "Alice in Wonderland".

How about favorite non-Disney movie? For some reason, I think Casey, Cindy and friends are fans of Mel Gibson's "Conspiracy Theory". LOL

Originally posted by AlwaysShocked
how much access Robyn had to talk with Casey face-to-face. Or face to "bean hole". (And if you don't yet know what a bean hole is, you are not obsessed enough with this case!)

I have to admit, I was confused about that "bean hole" for quite some time, but I did a Google search, and only one thing popped up explaining it. The other stuff had to do with BEANS, imagine that!

Just last night, I commented that I thought I've been spending WAY TOO MUCH time on this case after listening to the Levi Page Show and catching all their errors about key players and key events. :crazy: Way too much time! But I'm back again....... :waitasec:

The shocking part is that all these people are lying in a case involving the murder of an innocent child. I'm rather horrified how NO ONE has stepped up for Caylee. Everyone seems to have his own agenda.

Although I do have to give a few people credit. If it hadn't been for Mr. Kronk, it could have been a long wait before anyone found Caylee. Casey's former "friends" seem to have been above board in most things. Jesse, who has been blasted by Casey and the As throughout, has obviously been telling the truth. We were all apprehensive when he relayed Casey's "molestation" charges, and now we've read them from Casey in her own handwriting. So obviously, Jesse was honest about her claims (not that I believe pathological liar KC was telling the truth). Amy was certainly honest in her statements about KC's theft of her checks. Also, her former friends have stayed out of the limelight for the most part, except for early when the story broke and they gave statements to police, and some media interviews. I also believe Caylee's great-grandma and great uncle were honest.

Don't forget the people who claimed to have searched the remains site before the discovery and all the people who claimed to see Caylee after she was dead, especially the woman in the airport who swore up and down she had a CONVERSATION with the dead child. You remember her, Cindy's dog friend.

This case is fraught with liars. Thankfully, there is the car trunk, the things at the dump site from the A house, all the non-existent friends, all of KC's lies, and her non-existent job of more than two or three years, and of course, the non-existent nanny, which all points back to KC. Let's not forget that duct tape and the location of the remains.

For Attorney Richard Hornsby: Is this the way things generally go? Also, everyone denies any type or kind of sexual relationship whatsoever in all of this, with Corrections Officer Hernandez stating - when asked directly if there had been any physical relationship between her and prisoner Adams, "I don't like fish. I don't fry fish. I am happily married."

All that I can say is welcome to my world.

The only thing I know with 100% certainty (and it took a private email from a WS member to remind me) is that this case is about Caylee and unfortunately to many people have made it about themselves at times (including myself).

But alas, I was jaded a long time ago and am just glad that so many of you are seeing how dangerous it is to accept any person at face value.

After reflecting a bit today, my hope is that at the end of this case Caylee's memory can have finality and closure.

I have to admit that this case is the biggest circus I have ever followed. I am astounded at the number of people who can't just tell the truth about their actions, what's happening/not happening behind the scenes, or what happened to Caylee and her remains. It's like just when I think another kooky person who lies can't possibly attach themselves to the this trainwreck of a case, someone else pops up and wants/doesn't but has to be involved. Even Kronk, who I still defend, told some lies, which is very disappointing. What is the deal here?

Besides Shirley Plesea, Alex Plesea, Uncle Rick, Tim Miller, and the prosecutors, everyone is shady in some sort of way and can't seem to find their moral compass. That is especially sad considering what this case is all about: the horrible death of an innocent, helpless baby who hadn't formed a moral compass yet. I shudder at the thought of how she would have turned out from growing up in that household.

It's just disgusting that people who are the polar opposite of Caylee keep showing up in this case so much that her life and death have to keep being put by the wayside to discuss these people. The focus should be Caylee and justice for her, which is why I am glad that a forum like WS exists.

Plus, those who are truthful with a moral compass are smart enough to not get stupidly involved. And the news is going to focus on what makes news, stupid, lying people who bring their own color to the case instead of boring, moral people that no one wants to hear about. Unfortunate, but true. And sad that it's hard to tell the heroes from the villains sometimes in this case.

Perfect synopsis! :clap: Expressed my feelings exactly.

I can barely stomach all the hypocrisy - all the quoted scripture between two women, one facing capital murder charges and the other sentenced to 10 yrs for designing a fancy marijuana farm, fully armed with her ex-cop husband who is also incarcerated for 14 (?) yrs. They risked all that and left their 2 young kids to suffer the consequences. So they exchange letters of prayer and quote the Bible ....all the while manipulating each other. I hear Robyn and her dad talk in code (and RA's atty knows the code) - and pray every call...some calls more than once. These two women didn't 'find religion' in jail.

I'm quickly becoming jaded just trying to understand this bunch of unsavory characters.

Don't you all just think that if you had every seen a movie like this or read this in a book, you would have thought that the author was out of their mind? Who could believe all this. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak