Casey Smirks In Front Of Jury

Reaction score
Website
sedoniasunset.blogspot.com
Mods, if this belongs in a different thread, please move it.

I've been watching the trial every day on-line via WFTV.com. Their livefeed1 is the courtroom in general and their livefeed2 is almost entirely on Casey (hence it's nickname of "caseycam"). I saw something on the caseycam as YM was walking out of the courtroom that just FLOORED me, and I've been kicking myself ever since for not being fast enough to get a screenshot, so if anyone has one, please let me know.

As Yuri moved toward the door, Casey SMIRKED at him in a VERY broad manner. It was unmistakeable and it was IN FRONT OF THE JURY! This was just before they were released. The look she gave him was pure malice and seemed to imply that JB has somehow made a fool of YM :floorlaugh: It reminded me very much of the kind of nasty smirks Cindy gave the lawyers at the infamous ZG deposition. I wish I had thought to see if I could detect hand movement, because it surely was accompanied by a middle finger in her mind, if not her fingers.

I can't believe her mask-slip wasn't pinpointed on NG or JVM (unless I missed it), because it was QUITE choice given that Casey's expression is blank most of the time.

This is very interesting! I do not have a screenshot though, but will try to find one. Hopefully someone else will beat me to it.

Yeah, I'm a WESH-er and I "lurk and work" so missed this!!! I also wondered what her look/reaction was when after the Dick Tracygate and Judge dismisses the jury, the DT and SA are hammering this new ambush out... and Judge reads the WS comments. From Yuri himself. And Judge said a line from Yuri that it was about Caylee or something to that affect. I'd like to know if anyone got a screen shot of ICA's face when he said that. I was certain she'd be disgusted by it. Cause... it's her world... and it's all about her.

My father used to tell me "He who laughs last laughs longest". Casey has some serious issues. She won't be smirking or laughing long. Yuri is a true professional. All the smirks and faces and acting inappropriately with no regard to what she did and at this trial process, will earn Casey what she deserves. She won't be laughing then. :)

My father used to tell me "He who laughs last laughs longest". Casey has some serious issues. She won't be smirking or laughing long. Yuri is a true professional. All the smirks and faces and acting inappropriately with no regard to what she did and at this trial process, will earn Casey what she deserves. She won't be laughing then. :)

Scott Peterson smirked, laughed, giggled along with inappropriate high fives with his attorney- and look where he is now? Geragos long disassociated himself from the felon. In fact, on verdict day.
Sooooooooo let the girl smirk- Let her think her idiot lawyer made any lead way with Yuri M. She's the only one....... :loser: She was too stupid to even be embarrassed to have all her lies laid out for all to hear. She never showed one once of horror as she twisted this weird tale.

Let's see her smirk when they have her back the waist/leg chains on her way to the big house. :seeya:

i'm watching the cross now.

i feel like I'm watching My Cousin Vinny, Part 2.

she was smirking at him????????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
You are right, I never thought of that but it does remind me of that.

It was on the split screen on WFTV but there isn't a video that contains the split screen...I've looked and looked. Maybe someone could email WFTV and suggest they look over Casey Cam video and put it up on their site.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
You are right, I never thought of that but it does remind me of that.

specifically JB reminded me in that cross of the stuttering public defender when he zeroes in on the heavy set witnesses use of glasses:

ATTY: and you were not wearing your necessary , prescription glasses?

witness:No, they are reading glasses

he staggers over to the defendant table and slams his hand down

Wow...he's a tough one."

if ICA was gloating over THAT CROSS I think we can expect that she will testify, as she obviously has no idea whats going on in this courtroom.

I'm always amazed at how she can walk in to court day after day with that smirk on her face especially after hearing all her weird stories being played for the Jury and seeing all the family/friends testify knowing she's a liar, thief and on trial for murdering her baby. I would be so ashamed I would want to crawl under the table but not this one. She's like watching something off of the Twilight Zone.

I saw a HUGE SMIRK AND AN EYE ROLL when HHJBP refused to allow Websleuths in! She was more irritated than a cow on astro turf!
HA! BOO YA! :floorlaugh:

yes I have watched too many commercials on IS!

It was on the split screen on WFTV but there isn't a video that contains the split screen...I've looked and looked. Maybe someone could email WFTV and suggest they look over Casey Cam video and put it up on their site.

I am also getting caught up on YM testimony. BTW, Fabulous witness. I love the way he also includes the jury in his responses. Wow. I just listened to his interview with her. She is a very crafty liar. We have all been seeing this for 3 years, but it is finally hitting me to see this much information in such a short period of time. I just see no way that JB can recover this. This girl couldn't tell the truth to save her life and I think her credibility is NIL with the jury at this point.

Anyway, I usually will watch WESH in the morning, that shows picture in picture with ICA. During the day I listen in audio only, but at night I want to watch. It would be nice to have the picture in picture, as we don't get to see ICA's reactions. Is anyone aware of replay videos that have pic in pic or show more of ICA during testimony. WFTV really doesn't show her at all.

Hi all! I missed the smirk and am anxious to see it.
I hope the jurors watch miss CA very closely.
Is there a thread here that has links to today's hearing?
THANKS in advance.

specifically JB reminded me in that cross of the stuttering public defender when he zeroes in on the heavy set witnesses use of glasses:

ATTY: and you were not wearing your necessary , prescription glasses?

witness:No, they are reading glasses

he staggers over to the defendant table and slams his hand down

Wow...he's a tough one."

if ICA was gloating over THAT CROSS I think we can expect that she will testify, as she obviously has no idea whats going on in this courtroom.

You may have just answered my biggest question about what she is thinking. I was off track, on the fame and fortune.

It's as simple as "she obviously has no idea whats going on'

IMO

Scott Peterson smirked, laughed, giggled along with inappropriate high fives with his attorney- and look where he is now? Geragos long disassociated himself from the felon. In fact, on verdict day.
Sooooooooo let the girl smirk- Let her think her idiot lawyer made any lead way with Yuri M. She's the only one....... :loser: She was too stupid to even be embarrassed to have all her lies laid out for all to hear. She never showed one once of horror as she twisted this weird tale.

Let's see her smirk when they have her back the waist/leg chains on her way to the big house. :seeya:

BBM
Yep... Casey did a fine job at cutting her family out and alienating them... She screwed over all of her friends as well... JB & the rest of the DT will RUN right out of that court room after the guilty verdict is read. She won't even have him/them in her corner.
If she think they're gonna hang around for an appeal, she's more delusional that we thought. Unless of course, there's money to be made. JB might hang around for a book or movie deal, but I can promise he will get and stay as far away from Casey as he can after this is all said and done.

Casey will have no one.

She is utterly devoid of shame, remorse or fear, all of which are necessary requirements to make her defense plausible; there is no way the fictional threats of GA after JB's fictional drowning would have turned a hair on her head, and the jury will see that as the weeks progress if they don't see it already. I have a friend who always says, People show us who they are, and KC is showing the jury exactly who she is, I have no doubt about that.

Here is what I DONT GET...

No matter the day, no matter who is up on the stand, no matter how horribly her DT messes up...

ICA has at least a smile or two during the day that is caught on tape. (and I am not a morning person and I HAVE BEEN UP watching this stuff).

What does this girl have to be happy about, to be smiling about, to be smirking about?

She has lost her daughter (and what is prolly her only offspring EVER)...

If I were guilty or being held in such a situation...there would be nothing...NOTHING that I would even utter a smile about...

Bah.

Just when you start thinking this young girl must be a human being that requires some compassion and understanding, ICA coldly smirks and you realize there's something mean, maybe murderous and nasty underneath. It's the other people who have had their lives destroyed by her that require compassion.

Yuri won those jurors over. He is top-notch professional LE at it's finest. ICA is a felon on trial for murder. I think jurors must be in a constant state of shock though and confused now waiting for the DT to fill in their weak accident, incest and molestation, and RK theory story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back