***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

JA said he has no doubt that Casey would pass a lie detector test...she's that good of a liar. He said she most certainly DIDN'T get that from her parents...they were g-d awful liars. lol

BBM. I ADORE Mr. Ashton more than ever now :rocker:! If there is a guardian book angel , please pray that Mr. Ashton is sent to So. CA. pleeze! I notice most of the PR is out of NY which is easier for JA-no jet lag, all the big media channels are right there, but I need to shake his hand, give him a hug and ask some questions myself.

I think FCA learned a whole lot of something about lying and being so indifferent from the parents, but she got it fine tuned and ran rings around them. They must be So Proud to know she's not only MOTY, in the running in Time mag, but maybe some of their being rubbed off on her. Personally, I don't think CA is in that much denial, as she was too busy throwing all that malarkey around, running interference all the time for FCA.

Yes, I do think they are forever stymied because of this book. Long Live Jeff Ashton:seeya:

RR0004 - I am falling off my chair tired tonight - but wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for tonight - you made my day with your personal insights and talking to Jeff - wonderful!

And in the end.. cha, cha, cha... I believe it was CA who caused the most confusion overall with the jurors. The supposed psychic sent DC into the woods and all that, yet Lee said opposite.. Didn't matter, she is the ultimate Teflon B.! The pool ladder story, her work hours.. There was always a loophole somewhere! Her personal DENIAL of all things that pointed to Casey is phenomenal, a case study for sure.

But, take heart... there is a power much greater than hers that is going to take her down to "China Town"! ALA Robert Dinero, in that movie, "Meet the Parents"? Too funny, but that could really happen to her one day, you know? Maybe some call it karma.. I call it universal justice.

JMHO and all that.

RIP Sweet Caylee Marie

RR0004 - I am falling off my chair tired tonight - but wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for tonight - you made my day with your personal insights and talking to Jeff - wonderful!
How sweet of you LG!! I have barely slept these last few nights. Busy time of the year for me at work, but nothing was going to prevent me from going. Plus I got to have dinner out in NYC. That was a great midweek treat!
One last thing before I head off to bed...Jeff remarked something to the effect about how this evil one seems to be one d@mn lucky person (my words).

And in the end.. cha, cha, cha... I believe it was CA who caused the most confusion overall with the jurors. The supposed psychic sent DC into the woods and all that, yet Lee said opposite.. Didn't matter, she is the ultimate Teflon B.! The pool ladder story, her work hours.. There was always a loophole somewhere! Her personal DENIAL of all things that pointed to Casey is phenomenal, a case study for sure.

But, take heart... there is a power much greater than hers that is going to take her down to "China Town"! ALA Robert Dinero, in that movie, "Meet the Parents"? Too funny, but that could really happen to her one day, you know? Maybe some call it karma.. I call it universal justice.

JMHO and all that.

RIP Sweet Caylee Marie

Teflon B lol, I said the same about FCA=The Teflon Twins:floorlaugh:.

CA took great care to use her words so carefully right when needed almost every time without the risk of getting caught and balled up in her stories. Mr. Ashton is so right, to bring her to trial would be another madhouse, another circus and more money spent, not to mention another huge headache and more of twisted stories, using the right words. Why give her another podium for more :banghead: stuff.

Today was a very delightful day in here. Very positive and I thank all for being so good to share.

Good night and have a good day tomorrow:gthanks:

:yourock:

There is a thread in the Basement dedicated to a particular "bad picture" that surfaced early on, and there was debate about whether or not it was KC. This site, which is less than favorable to our Mr. Ashton and his book release, has a line of pictures of kc across the top, and lo and behold, the "bad picture" is one of the ones they are using. It is edited, of course, but still the same picture. And this site couldn't be more wrong about our JA! (just to try to stay on topic) :)

I see you already bumped the thread :p

Now to get back on topic, does any one know when the book signing will be in Orlando?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk.

Maybe I'm too stern but it doesn't matter what Cindy, George or anyone else did. Casey was the MOTHER. Add to that the 31 days, the smell in the car and all that and what you have at the very least is aggravated manslaughter. Of course if you apply just a little common sense then it's so easy to see that this was premeditated murder.

When I first read that CM asked about a plea deal during the trial ,I thought "Ha! Even the Defense could see that the State was making a good case! "
But now I'm not so sure that was CM's train of thought. If he could see that the jury wasn't paying attention to the State Attorney's he may have been AFRAID that Casey would walk.
Welcome to the nightmare ,CM. :maddening:

whoa I wonder if that could be right? that's like...an iorny to rule them all.

Did anyone by chance download the Dr. Phil show today? TIA. :)

I had JA sign my book and I asked if I could have a hug. He said sure...that's when I said, "Thank you for being Caylee's hero". He hugged me tighter and said thank you so much for your support. I also said, don't let the Bar quit on Baez, and he said, don't worry we won't...we definitely won't.

omgosh honey you are so brave, asking for a hug :hug: I woulda been bawling my eyes out, yall know me :D I got tears in my eyes just thinking of you there with him and how I'd just burst into tears like a damn fool.

Hrmm... book available on Amazon UK Kindle for £6.49. To buy or not to buy?
- Not really a Kindle fan
- BUT UK book not out til start of Dec
- US book can be delivered to UK but will take a while or incur hefty express shipping charges

Decisions, decisions...

no decision for me, I bought it on kindle so fast I nearly set the durn thing afire :D

I had JA sign my book and I asked if I could have a hug. He said sure...that's when I said, "Thank you for being Caylee's hero". He hugged me tighter and said thank you so much for your support. I also said, don't let the Bar quit on Baez, and he said, don't worry we won't...we definitely won't.

Thankyou RR0004. You said exactly the right thing. Thankyou thankyou.
:clap: :cheer:

My book has not arrived yet but have hung on every word in this thread. The one thing that stands out most to me is, everything I'm reading makes sense! When we would hear the A's or Jose talk, I would be scratching my head thinking, that doesn't make sense at all. With Jeff, it all fits into place, even his observations were right in line with what I was thinking. After all of the lies.... this is a gift. Thank you to all those that posted their thoughts, comments and first-hand accounts of Jeff and his book.

I like how Ashton says he didn't take this case for the fame or glory. He says those things alone wouldn't have justified having to deal with Baez. He did because it was a worthy cause.

Hrmm... book available on Amazon UK Kindle for £6.49. To buy or not to buy?
- Not really a Kindle fan
- BUT UK book not out til start of Dec
- US book can be delivered to UK but will take a while or incur hefty express shipping charges

Decisions, decisions...

UK - did you see the posts (post # in the 100's I think) that gave the site to get Jeff's audio book for FREE! Check back in the threads for it. It's from an Amazon site - 30 day trial, download book, cancell your trial. Done!

Well the "father was the father" was what she apparently told the competency hearing shrinks - that she was relieved when the DNA test came back that she knew for sure GA was not (what carp!) but the rape at a party is news to me...
No doubt in my mind who would have been the Date rapist. I can see her spiking a guy's drink, cornering him and maneuvering him into a compromising position.

My book has not arrived yet but have hung on every word in this thread. The one thing that stands out most to me is, everything I'm reading makes sense! When we would hear the A's or Jose talk, I would be scratching my head thinking, that doesn't make sense at all. With Jeff, it all fits into place, even his observations were right in line with what I was thinking. After all of the lies.... this is a gift. Thank you to all those that posted their thoughts, comments and first-hand accounts of Jeff and his book.

Thank you coco puff - we've been talking about some sense of peace after reading Jeff's words and you've expressed that feeling so well.

I got the kindle version yesterday..
overall, the book was great. it was mainly a re-run of everything we already knew.. but the personal touch he put on it was great.

There were a couple things we didn't know (behind the scenes stuff) that was infuriating and funny.

My favorite part was when Linda picked him up to drive to Pinellas county for jury selection and she was wearing a "Casey Anthony" costume - the blue hoodie top with the # 82 and big white sunglasses. That made me LOL!

I would love it if, one day, Linda wrote a book
She was the Lead Prosecutor and was on the case from the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back