Ipad game for...cats?

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
Okay, so if the kids aren't begging to use it...the cat will? I can't believe how many there are...lol. One even is a red laser dot that goes all over the screen.

[video=youtube;XK2dwTVi-aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK2dwTVi-aQ[/video]

I would do it in a hot minute...but with 10 cats, it would be hard to teach "share the thing" and it would be feline hell here. And I'll bet a dollar that Gracie would love it, and so would Romi.

But not for this house...too many critters, not enough Ipads (er, none...).

Best-
Herding Cats

I would do it in a hot minute...but with 10 cats, it would be hard to teach "share the thing" and it would be feline hell here. And I'll bet a dollar that Gracie would love it, and so would Romi.

But not for this house...too many critters, not enough Ipads (er, none...).

Best-
Herding Cats

O/T
The share thing and cats are strangers. ;) We had a mother/son team of cats that somehow ended up with opposite ends of a large rubber band. It did not end well. * both animals were fine. I just couldn't get across the room fast enough before.... snap. Mamma cat won. She let go first. She was always the smartest of the two. :cat:

Very cute. My cat, when she was alive, would have loved that! She was a hoot with a laser pen. Would chase it all over the house and try to jump up the walls to catch it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back