Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

It used to permit legal immigrants to compete in its national tournament three out of every four years

he was IMO discriminated againist for being born in Russia.

He was not 'discriminated' against. The boxing association needed to solidify the rules. They used to allow it three yrs out of four, but not during the OLYMPICS. It was NEVER allowed during the Olympic years. So they did not pull that out from under him.

If he had qualified to become a citizen then he could have continued. But it was not the boxing associations fault he was not approved as a citizen.

He was a cold blooded killer. Are you overlooking that?

Boston Fire Chief Steve Abraira resigns

By Andrew Ryan | GLOBE STAFF JUNE 03, 2013

"Boston Fire Chief Steve E. Abraira resigned today after less than two years on the job, following a clash with his command staff over his management style and handling of the Boston Marathon bombings, officials said.

Abraira had been the first chief in the history of the Boston Fire Department hired from outside of its own union. In recent weeks, Abraira came under attack from his 13 deputy chiefs, all of whom have risen through the department’s ranks."

More...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ent-resigns/S1LFw6P5sD8mxSIkBM2T8I/story.html

Why is Abraira quitting? LOL I read the article and still don't understand.

Just saw on CNN: Piers Morgan "Before the Bombings" tomorrow. About what the brothers did in the days leading up to the bombings.

My husband just spent time with his family in Boston. [ Cambridge] He said the entire city is very inspired and motivated and have pulled together to raise money and resources for the rehab of the survivors and they are going to do a lot of outdoor festivals in response to the false idea they cannot be safe in public. They want their children to feel safe being outdoors in the city again. Boston Strong.

My husband just spent time with his family in Boston. [ Cambridge] He said the entire city is very inspired and motivated and have pulled together to raise money and resources for the rehab of the survivors and they are going to do a lot of outdoor festivals in response to the false idea they cannot be safe in public. They want their children to feel safe being outdoors in the city again. Boston Strong.

Another reason I love my country!
We refuse to live in fear and let them win.

He doesn't have the confidence of his firefighters. That's what I got out of it anyway.

This is the only thing I see in the linked article about the bombings:
The deputy chiefs sent a letter to Menino in late April accusing Abraira of failing to show leadership after the bombings because he did not take control of the scene and left it in the hands of law enforcement.

Just saw on CNN: Piers Morgan "Before the Bombings" tomorrow. About what the brothers did in the days leading up to the bombings.

That will be interesting.

I remember they did that about the 911 murderers. They were allegedly doing the murders because of their religion. But on the night before the killings, they went out and had beers. Alcohol was strictly against the religion and they just had to go to a bar.

It really made me think. What were these guys really committed to? The religion, the violence or dreams of hero worship? LOL they think they were becoming martyars, but now most people don't even remember their names.

Didn't the 9/11 bombers go out to bars and strip clubs in the two nights before the attack?

I seem to remember that.
And OBL had *advertiser censored*/dirty mags in his house.

:waiting:

This is the only thing I see in the linked article about the bombings:
The deputy chiefs sent a letter to Menino in late April accusing Abraira of failing to show leadership after the bombings because he did not take control of the scene and left it in the hands of law enforcement.

So is it true or just politics?

I mean often in an emergency a higher up has to stand back at the scene to direct activity where it is needed and to make sure everyone is as safe as possible. If you are hands on involved you can't watch the big picture so to speak.

But if all he was doing was watching, then no he wasn't doing his job.

Which was he doing and who would know?

What we are confused on is this:

It was done days after utilizing a very detailed analysis of photo, video, and other evidence

Where did this information come from?
Cant find it ... should not be all that hard to imagine that a investigation would include investigation items in this day and age .............not a stretch from whereever I saw it!

If it hits me where the report came from or how I got to it i will repost -- i remember it was an update from the shooting investigation guys....red page not blue..

From the official arrest report:

Deputy Bagshaw advised that Perez did want to press charges and testify in court.

*so that article was wrong.

Cant find it ... should not be all that hard to imagine that a investigation would include investigation items in this day and age .............not a stretch from whereever I saw it!

If it hits me where the report came from or how I got to it i will repost -- i remember it was an update from the shooting investigation guys....red page not blue..

So not MSM.

From the official arrest report:

Deputy Bagshaw advised that Perez did want to press charges and testify in court.

*so that article was wrong.
No, that was me reading it wrong, I went back in the post and advised I was wrong when it was bought to my attention.

We will NOT be able to diagnose the victim, imo. It takes a medical professional to make that decision. Even if we did or didnt see movement it is hard to know without examination.

But does it matter? He was forcefully and violently assaulted.
Thank you.
He could have been concussed, (and probably was) and you might still see movement for example.

What we are confused on is this:

It was done days after utilizing a very detailed analysis of photo, video, and other evidence

Where did this information come from?

I asked the same thing and all I got was talk about a "red one". I have no idea what they are talking about.

Wll someone bring me up to date? What is all this back and forth over the conscious vs unconscious condition of the man IT fought with in the parking lot? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back