George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet there is a legal reason for overruling. :wink: MOO

I wish we had a fl lawyer on this thread..

:)

All he asked for was a proffer. The Prosecution said, " I wanted to surprise her" he is supposed to notify the court and defense what article of evidence he is going to use... yes.

And again.. He objects and the Judge just goes with the Pros. The pros then tells the Judge what he is going to do...

JMO..

He was running...so how did he and GZ ever have an encounter? If he was running he would have been long gone unless he game back to confront GZ imo.

Good for you.. Don't say what you don't want hear..

Talk about trying to put words in someone's mouth...

Im disappointed. I felt that even though I was completely impartial coming in, That the prosecution was going to make it hard for me. And they haven't. I still have no proof of Murder2.

They want people to say it is murder from ridiculous snippets of calls. His cursing.. Hies breathing..

Im sorry. Show me the facts of murder 2... I don't see it..

OMO

Did you think that during the Prosecution case as well? Thought so! ;)

Actually, yes I did. I don't really think this judge - or any judge - has bias toward either side, that's why they are judges. (notwithstanding the 'outliers' we can always find if we look hard enough, but I don't think this judge is one of those.)

Judges rule based on the law, I will always believe this. MOO

I think the judge needs to throw in some of Trayvon's tweets and text messages so the jury can find out that Trayvon used the same filthy language. I can't stand this judge! She is so pro-prosecution!

It's strange to find myself on the side of the Defense this time but really I'm on the side of Truth and Justice.

This Judge is biased and on the side of the Prosecution. Clearly.

I feel so sad for Zimmerman. What a nightmare this must be for him. Poor guy. I hope the jury finds him not guilty. Prayers for him...

I agree, this case and the case against Adam Kauffman and been strange for me in that regard. jmo

This Judge is biased and on the side of the Prosecution. Clearly.

I totally agree - I have seen many, many judges (not in high profile cases, but just regular cases as my dh is an attorney)...... Her comportment on the bench is REALLY unbelievable and frankly shocking. Especially as she is aware that she is on national tv. I trust the jurors will see this as well. It is being discussed and speculated about on many legal sites.....(IMO/MOO)

She said, numerous times, she didn't hear those words on the tape. Pro is badgering this witness.

"He is coming towards me. He is a black male. He has his hand in his waist band.."

The OPERATOR SAYS " Let me know if he does anything else... "

That to me means KEEP WATCHING HIM FOR US!

SO TM runs away...

So far I don't see M2 but the trial is still going on. moo

I totally agree - I have seen many, many judges (not in high profile cases, but just regular cases as my dh is an attorney)...... Her comportment on the bench is REALLY unbelievable and frankly shocking. Especially as she is aware that she is on national tv. I trust the jurors will see this as well. It is being discussed and speculated about on many legal sites.....(IMO/MOO)

I wonder if you can post a link to one of the legal sites, I'm curious to read because I don't see that happening. TIA MOO

This witness said GZ using the word *** does not mean hate or spite, so does GZ use it as a word of endearment?

I know people said they did not like JSS but I have to tell you I feel she was fair to both sides and also let the defense defend their client zealously. No matter what, She left no room for appeal there...

This Judge is so pros biased, That she leaves lots of room.

OMO

GZ says "he looks like he's on drugs". Toxicology showed drugs in TM's system. Why is that not relevant? Just asking, not accusing, and not interested in the "safety" or "evils" of the wacky weed (I don't care who smokes what). All IMO, of course.

If the word *advertiser censored**hole goes to the heart and soul of ill will, spite and hatred, then 99% of the population are horrifically mean spirited and spiteful people.

This just doesn't wash for me in that vein IMO

GZ says "he looks like he's on drugs". Toxicology showed drugs in TM's system. Why is that not relevant? Just asking, not accusing, and not interested in the "safety" or "evils" of the wacky weed (I don't care who smokes what).

Nicely written, missmazzy, just a reminder to use IMO. :seeya:

GZ says "he looks like he's on drugs". Toxicology showed drugs in TM's system. Why is that not relevant? Just asking, not accusing, and not interested in the "safety" or "evils" of the wacky weed (I don't care who smokes what).

Especially when the ME said that he felt that it could have had an impact on his behavior.

OMO

I know people said they did not like JSS but I have to tell you I feel she was fair to both sides and also let the defense defend their client zealously. No matter what, She left no room for appeal there...

This Judge is so pros biased, That she leaves lots of room.

OMO

I actually thought that JSS gave and is still giving, loads of consideration to the defense. She, IMO, is trying to make the trial appeal proof. Even so, I have lost count of how many motions for mistrial have been filed.

I think the judge needs to throw in some of Trayvon's tweets and text messages so the jury can find out that Trayvon used the same filthy language. I can't stand this judge! She is so pro-prosecution!

It's not about using "filthy" language.It's about when you call someone an "*advertiser censored*****" or a f"""""""ng punk you're obviously angry,just as you're obviously scared/uneasy when you call someone creepy IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle