1989 Arson Clues

At the time of Jacob's abduction Hart was living in rural Belgrade, between Sibley Park and New London. He had previously lived on the Forrest McKinley property directly across from Lake Koronis, right on Hwy 55. The house is no longer there - some say that house was burned down as well. It was, but not by arson - it was burned because the house was run down. I don't recall the exact locations of the Jude and Larsen homes that were arsoned, but they were very close by each other, and right along that stretch of road.

Hart also lived with David Heinrich, in the early 80's I believe, in a house on the corner of 283rd Ave and Hwy 55. That house still stands. Lot's of landscape work and yard digging going on at that property right now.

Do you mean they are landscaping or do you mean LE are there?

Do you mean they are landscaping or do you mean LE are there?

Looked like landscaping and/or construction going on as of Saturday April 23

Hart was living south of Belgrade, near Sibley Park, at the time of Jacob's abduction. I'm not sure how long he lived there prior to that. I've spoken to the woman he lived with, and she couldn't recall exactly but said it was a good while. Prior to that Hart lived near Lake Koronis, east of Paynesville. His foster parents lived in that area as well. I believe the foster parents home is gone now, but the house where Hart lived is still there. After Jacob was kidnapped, Hart became a suspect right away. The FBI camped out in a fishing shack on Lake Koronis, watching the houses.

This is a quote from another thread, some time ago. Did Hart visit his foster parents a lot? Or his old house near the lake? Why did the FBI choose to sit on Lake Koronis to watch him?

Now that you mention it, I don't know, BUT maybe someone else who knows their pasts ( alibis and such ) might have insight into this..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. DH being pretty " slick " and careful.

It was almost as if he were laughing at LE then and now, the way he had said something along the lines of they aint never gonna find that kid. Or connect him with that kid..or something like that. So creepy.

What do you think he meant by that?
Hm. I've never thought of him as being particularly bright... but now I think I agree. It took a long time to pin him to Jared, and he gas seemed pretty confident about not being tied to Jacob. Who knows what else he has gotten away with.

Where is the quote saying DH said they would never find the kid? What DH and where?

Where is the quote saying DH said they would never find the kid? What DH and where?
Maybe this was DJH saying "they'll never pin that [Jacob's abduction] on me." I believe he said this to an Annandale neighbor at some point after LE searched his home there. Apparently he told a neighbor that LE thought he might have something to do with Jacob. That's when he said "They'll never pin it on me." Read through the local papers that talked to the neighbors at time DJH was arrested.

I might be out to lunch here, but didn't the mystery man in the Tom Thumb say "they're never gonna find that kid" to the cashier shortly after Jacob disappeared?

There is nothing in me that can remotely understand how any living soul could do this to another human being, never mind a child. My heart just bleeds as we plod away through this case.

Do you think Hart and Heinrich were accomplices in Jacob's abduction?

No I don't, not at all. I think Sanner has made it clear they believe it's only one man. This was a spur of the moment trip to tom thumb in complete darkness. The perp knew this area very well.

Do you think Hart and Heinrich were accomplices in Jacob's abduction?

That has been knocking around in my mind for a while. Jacobs last print is facing where the car was sitting and the indicators in the print (that I can see) tell me he was leaning forward. If the car was facing towards the road, it would depend on if the car was two door or four door. If four door, someone in the back seat would have been pulling Jacob into the back seat. If a two door, I would be scratching my head as I cannot see those particular indicators showing Jacob willingly getting in the drivers side door by being propelled in by a hand in his back...or being pulled in across the drivers lap. The steering wheel presents too much of an obstruction or something to grab onto to try and resist.

That has been knocking around in my mind for a while. Jacobs last print is facing where the car was sitting and the indicators in the print (that I can see) tell me he was leaning forward. If the car was facing towards the road, it would depend on if the car was two door or four door. If four door, someone in the back seat would have been pulling Jacob into the back seat. If a two door, I would be scratching my head as I cannot see those particular indicators showing Jacob willingly getting in the drivers side door by being propelled in by a hand in his back...or being pulled in across the drivers lap. The steering wheel presents too much of an obstruction or something to grab onto to try and resist.

When you think about this and the vehicle that was used, a tiny ford exp, when DR saw this vehicle he saw the man and possibly a child covering his face. Where is dah then? Because we looked at this type of vehicle and it doesnt even have a backseat. I wish DR had just said something about this car that night to, instead of being questioned the next day.

It almost had to facing towards DRs house if he traveled that way with another peron in the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back