Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen's neighbourhood is one where all the houses are quite close. We did many Google street walks a long time ago. The only real point of weakness was the empty lot next to their house, which gives access back to the river. Though locals said that there is a definite path she likely would have used to walk, and that wasn't near the empty lot.

But there were at least several neighbours with CCTV on the street. And from memory, one of the cameras looked down the street almost exactly at Karen's house (but I just looked for that link and am unable to find it now).

Is this it?

The Herald Sun has learned that a resident near the Ristevskis’ $1.1 million Oakley Drive home has recently handed police CCTV footage, taken from a camera positioned outside her house.
The resident, who wishes to remain anonymous, said police had told her the camera caught a car matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s vehicle on the day of the disappearance.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a

Nup this is it

According to the Herald Sun, a neighbour living near the couple’s Avondale Heights home has given police CCTV footage from a camera pointing towards their house.

The camera reportedly captured a vehicle matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s car.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...-melbourne-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv/ar-AAiCzxy

Is this it?

The Herald Sun has learned that a resident near the Ristevskis’ $1.1 million Oakley Drive home has recently handed police CCTV footage, taken from a camera positioned outside her house.
The resident, who wishes to remain anonymous, said police had told her the camera caught a car matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s vehicle on the day of the disappearance.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a

I don't think so. But thanks for looking, soso. :)

Upon thinking about it, it may have been during the Google streetwalks that someone (TGY perhaps?) spotted the CCTV camera that looked down the street and seemed to point almost right at Karen's house.

But that doesn't mean it is not the same camera as in your article. lol
I'm just not sure. It could be. Don't know which house the neighbour in the article lives in.

Karen's neighbourhood is one where all the houses are quite close. We did many Google street walks a long time ago. The only real point of weakness was the empty lot next to their house, which gives access back to the river. Though locals said that there is a definite path she likely would have used to walk, and that wasn't near the empty lot.

But there were at least several neighbours with CCTV on the street. And from memory, one of the cameras looked down the street almost exactly at Karen's house (but I just looked for that link and am unable to find it now).

Thankyou for the clarification. It must of been the empty lot i was thinking of that i saw a picture of. I think the only way no one saw her more than likely is if she was placed in a vehicle.

Nup this is it

According to the Herald Sun, a neighbour living near the couple’s Avondale Heights home has given police CCTV footage from a camera pointing towards their house.

The camera reportedly captured a vehicle matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s car.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...-melbourne-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv/ar-AAiCzxy

Aaah ... you found it! :loveyou:

Then maybe we found the house afterwards in Google streetwalks. lol
Can't remember the sequence it went in.

"The only real point of weakness was the empty lot next to their house, which gives access back to the river."

Were there any cameras covering BRs home main entrance and garage door, presumably she must have used one or the other on the way out even if she were going through the empty lot next to her place

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

She was burned. Premeditated or collaborated.
I hope the detectives are lining their ducks up.
my iPad is about to become a plate warmer

I think she was killed to get at him. He was following to try and subvert it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288