IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

DK-when it comes to the guns being stolen, the place that I have read that info was in the very beginning of the case there was a list of property that LE stated was stolen the night of the murders and they listed several guns and also some collector coins, am I understanding that correctly, or was that list put out by LE after "A" allowed people to remove property from home..Now I am confused..

Kimmer No you are correct. many items were taken the night of the murders. AMW has a list of what was missing and still never recovered.

DK-when it comes to the guns being stolen, the place that I have read that info was in the very beginning of the case there was a list of property that LE stated was stolen the night of the murders and they listed several guns and also some collector coins, am I understanding that correctly, or was that list put out by LE after "A" allowed people to remove property from home..Now I am confused..

I was referring to guns that hadn't been stolen and were in a safe that people were taking away at "A's" orders. The guns stolen the night of the murders are a seperate issue altogether. :)

..........did LE check the records and see if any violent persons was released recently before the murders, perhaps within the past year?............and second, the car that was reported on the property by the gm.......did LE check to see if a car was reported stolen before hand, such as the day or night before the crimes?..............i do sense two involved, would be hard for only one to commit this crime alone and keep in control, as far as watching to make sure no one else arrived etc...................they had to be there at least for an half hour or so..........at night to hid, and not to bring attention Th themselves......i since they went around the back, to the garage when they pulled in, perhaps seen a light coming from the back, and one went into the shed, and the other the house........i don't sense a lengthy visit, or any small talk, just a quick attack and a search for items to steel............perhaps the killer or killers were meth addicts, and looking to steel and pond items for drugs, and left no witnesses so not to go back to jail/prision......that is why i asked about possible parloes, and stolen vehicle at the time.........just trying to offer an different approach/path they could travel on, to see what may transpire.

...addon about items taken...
for insurance purpose, IM assuming pictures were taken as inventory on some of the items taken.......if any pictures are available, email them to local pond shops, especially just across the state line.........send the photos there, perhaps a owner of a pond shop may have records or images of the person ponding the items stolen that night.......LE for now, are3 waiting for additional infromation, for now they have nothing to connect anyone directly.....they just have a crime scene, with no solid leads......these were no rookies whom did this, you got to look at ex parolees.........they have done this before, and this time left no witnesses, that would send them back to prision......they wore gloves, and perhaps used a stolen vehicle............and as a afterthought, can you verify one way or the other, if they had plans to go somewhere that night, but the plans got cancelled, and they remained home......was supposed to be somewhere at that particular time, but circumstance had them being there at home, instead of not being there??

Rosco did some sleuthing and came across a discussion of the murder on another website started by a guy who actually knew Terry and fished with him.

The caveat....it is a very macabre and graphic website, with numerous pictures of victims of crimes and horrible accidents, as well as loads of free *advertiser censored*. It is NOT work friendly, and not for the faint of heart.

Because of this, I will not post the link on here. But if you want it, PM me for it. (And don't just go there for the free *advertiser censored*!) :slap:

*wonders how Rosco knew of such a site* :p:p:p

(And don't just go there for the free *advertiser censored*!) :slap:

snipped by me

oOoOoh LOL!! :blushing: Indeed, indeed, I do wonder myself! LMBO

DK, stop that... get back to business! :wink: :p

snipped by me

oOoOoh LOL!! :blushing: Indeed, indeed, I do wonder myself! LMBO

DK, stop that... get back to business! :wink: :p

LOL! I'm ALL business on there! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

The moderator was apparently a VERY good friend of Terry's. Small world. There is another poster who makes me very suspicious, however. Majorly.

The moderator was apparently a VERY good friend of Terry's. Small world. There is another poster who makes me very suspicious, however. Majorly.

I wont be joining - I had a look and i do suggest those with tender tummies not go there ...
although if you just go to the link DK gives and don't LOOK around you should be fine!

Who cares where it is though the more that people hear about it the more that someone is likely to slip up about something !

I wont be joining - I had a look and i do suggest those with tender tummies not go there ...
although if you just go to the link DK gives and don't LOOK around you should be fine!

Who cares where it is though the more that people hear about it the more that someone is likely to slip up about something !

LOL! And just how much looking around did you do before you came to this conclusion? :crazy:

LOL! And just how much looking around did you do before you came to this conclusion? :crazy:

Hmm lol a few pages . Guests are only allowed to look at 20 before they have to join !
Im sure it wasnt that many !
But I didn't find it anymore gruesome than some other sites like rottencom etc
That I remember stumbling upon once and looking at the pics doenst make me want to vomit or anything at the time
but my problem is what it does to my psyche...and I have nightmares and cant sleep..

I try not to really look at bad photos.

I just hope someone gets drunk or drugged :rolleyes: one night and spills the beans !!!!

They say confession is good for the soul !!

Rosco did some sleuthing and came across a discussion of the murder on another website started by a guy who actually knew Terry and fished with him.

The caveat....it is a very macabre and graphic website, with numerous pictures of victims of crimes and horrible accidents, as well as loads of free *advertiser censored*. It is NOT work friendly, and not for the faint of heart.

Because of this, I will not post the link on here. But if you want it, PM me for it. (And don't just go there for the free *advertiser censored*!) :slap:

Stop it DK...:crazy:

I googled and found the thread.. :crazy::crazy:

Once I got on i was like OMG... :eek::eek::eek:

but yea close to rotton.com... JaneOZ... :eek: Pretty gross.. and I never got past the home pages on both.

But - who cares right.. it's getting in the masses and pps are talking.. !! That is the important part.. :woohoo:

I did join.. Rosco1021. Why not!? :waitasec: Maybe :rolleyes: :bang:

(( free *advertiser censored*?!?!?!?! I didn't see that part :eek: - see u went a lot farther than I on the site ))

Rosco

Is there a discussion board on the site? If I email you could you link me to the discussion board? I cannot look at murdered people and especially cannot look at people who have been in accidents. It is one of those things if I end up on a site like that I really, really don't want to look because it really, really bothers me but I ended up peeking anyway out of sheer curiousity or just compulsion. I about fainted when I looked at what I thought were just photos of the Darlie Routier crime scene and they were until photos of the murdered boys came up. I had never seen anything like that and to see a child like that.....it took me days and lots of glasses of wine to get those images out of my head.

Is there a discussion board on the site? If I email you could you link me to the discussion board? I cannot look at murdered people and especially cannot look at people who have been in accidents. It is one of those things if I end up on a site like that I really, really don't want to look because it really, really bothers me but I ended up peeking anyway out of sheer curiousity or just compulsion. I about fainted when I looked at what I thought were just photos of the Darlie Routier crime scene and they were until photos of the murdered boys came up. I had never seen anything like that and to see a child like that.....it took me days and lots of glasses of wine to get those images out of my head.

At the top of the discussion page is a murdered person, so there is not much avoiding it.

(The *advertiser censored* is at the bottom of the same page.....ROSCO!) :crazy:

At the top of the discussion page is a murdered person, so there is not much avoiding it.

(The *advertiser censored* is at the bottom of the same page.....ROSCO!) :crazy:

OH ok all those movie/video offers at the bottom...

YEA YEA YEA... whatever. (rolling eyes)

They are chicks anyway..:crazy: (lol) Not my style ...

Site is pretty gross and I totally do not want to see pic's or videos. BUT word is getting out and more talk - more possiblity of getting the murders solved. Esp. if pps are from that area.

That 'REAL' person posted on the Mongo Topix today...

Interesting post - also mentions LE with drugs??? Or does this person mean that LE is active more on the drugs in county than the murders?
Also said something about having 'only' 2 murders?

I dont get the post. - can someone explain to the mind of a child (my mind about right now..:crazy: )

Also - how come 'no name joe' and 'real' don't have ISP addy's under their names - like all the others who post???
How are they 'special'...

Rosco

I went and read 'reals' post. It made no sense to me and imho, it reads like a drunken or high post.

Hmm, I'll keep hope going for that other site... that the more Terry & Darleen are discussed that something good will come of it. I totally get why you'd sign up Rosco and I'm sorry you have to be on a page that would include that other stuff... but I get it! If the roles were reversed, I'd definitely drop my guard and sign up too.

Just opened up topix... wow, I've missed a couple pages. Off to read.

You guys crack me up. And you now have me curious. So, ok, someone go ahead and PM me the link to this site you all are talking about.... and no, *advertiser censored* is definitely not my thing. But I do want to check out this "majorly" suspicous character. I'm also off to check out Topix. Haven't been there, or here as a matter of fact, for a couple of days.

I went and read 'reals' post. It made no sense to me and imho, it reads like a drunken or high post.

That and he "don't read and write too good"! LOL! (sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but that just drives me nuts when people write like that! A misspelling here and there is to be expected, but my goodness!).

That and he "don't read and write too good"! LOL! (sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but that just drives me nuts when people write like that! A misspelling here and there is to be expected, but my goodness!).

I think Real is a female, the writing style is feminine. (Outside of the horrendous spelling and grammar, lol.)

Compare "Real" to "A's" posts early in the thread and see if you notice any similarity.

Hmmmm.... intriguing.... BTW, I checked out the link, its not that bad. Not exactly my type of place, but not that bad. Wow, gotta love Black Death's pic! Mmmmm... sexy!

Wow, Rosco, the theft of guns is a CIVIL matter? How odd. That Big John guy sounds kinda creepy, just hanging out in the shadows and taking things of the property. Without even an introduction! Rather rude, at the very least wouldn't you say? And geez, that Ray guy over on Topix! I don't know what I think about him! It sure is a lot more confrontational over there than here, huh?

Hi all, I have been reading and want to offer a few things from my opinion right quick. One thing: When "A" says "Why did they have to kill her?" as opposed to saying "them", it was her mother Darleen that she saw in that awful condition. She did not ever see her father after his death because of the closed casket. But, seeing her murdered mother in that condition is permanently etched in her brain. She most likely suffers from untreated PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder just from seeing Darleen.

Drugs: She is young. I, unfortunately, have knowledge in this area since a family member is a drug/alcohol addict. When a person begins using, their emotional development is stunted, so her emotional age is most likely the age at when she began using drugs.

Back to the PTSD. The removal of the guns so suddenly could mean that "A" was reacting to her emotions of extreme distress and fear brought on by the discovery of Darleen. This distress would happen even if she was somehow connected to the murders. Talking about murder and seeing the results of murder are too different things altogether. She may have wanted the guns for protection and did not want anyone else taking them.

I have PTSD from the 1970's, I was 18 - 20, and I still have problems. Not as much, mind you, but the events changed my life, and not for the better.

"A" innocent or guilty, I would definitely say that her bizarre behavior would be from finding her mother in that condition. If she is somehow connected, knows who did it, then I would think that she would be in more bad shape with guilt feelings. She may even feel guilty and not be involved... survivor's guilt.. thinking she may have been able to prevent this horrible pain inflicted upon her parents.

None of us want to look at the murdered victims at the other link, so just imagine what it would be like to find your own mother like that. I can't even wrap my brain around that, and really don't want to.

If there are drugs going in and out of the house... even today, it seems that LE could put the pressure on "A" and the occupants by doing some undercover work and doing a drug sting operation there.

Roscoe, you are doing so much to keep this from becoming a cold case... you have my admiration. I am so sorry for your losses. Keep up the good work.

BB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back