2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this goes on much longer I'm going to follow Linda's advice and call that number for a Lifestyle Lift! Arghhhh................

Why the heck are we 30 minutes late?!

ETA: nevermind...we're back.

Judge Eaton discussing "ineffective counsel" but the Judge is saying Baez has lead counsel but he has lots of experienced lawyers on his team but he is calling the shots and that may not be the best instance in this case. But ineffective counsel will not come up until after the trial is finished and he "prefers not to comment at this time" on whether or not it would be applicable. Where is Hornsby when we need him.
Oh I just heard HHJP say please be seated.

It is disgusting. And those who have been sexually abused don't tighten the knot on their shirt so their *advertiser censored* stand out more. I hate to break it to her, but her *advertiser censored* are not going to save her. She does not act at all like someone who has been sexually abused. Sheesh.

Aedrys ita!

Being a survivor myself, and been to many support groups to know most of us are extremely modest and shy when it comes to the appearance and our bodies! I have been married for close to 30 years and took a very long time to even feel comfy with my very best friend in the whole entire world!

ICA behaves backwards of what any SA behavior would or should that I have ever known which is very many!

ICA looks to the prosecuetors more than usual, imo to read their faces, I wonder what is being discussed oh here we goo........

I think as long as we don't hear the word "mistrial" today then today should be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard