2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Bill S commentary...talking about ICA's check charges. I don't know anything about these charges (and probably shouldn't since I'm trying to go just by testimony), but what the heck. it was brought up in trial yesterday, so I'm going to ask. What's the deal with the check charges? All these charges were brought against ICA by AH? Or are they for different things?

Just curious.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George Anthony is in hallway looking out the window. He and Cindy walked side by side into the courthouse this morning.

So were there or weren't there 84 searches for choloform? :waitasec:

Good Morning all!!! Had a dream that the DT rested today!!! As much as I want that to be true, I do want to see ICA on the stand!! I want to see that murderer get confronted with all those lies!

Morning Peeps!

I was happy to discover from HHJP yesterday, that while the DT may be driving that big, old battered bus, the Prosecution has a Mack Truck!

Get 'er rollin'!!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I was also VERY happy to read Magpies' article on The Hinky Meter last night that during CA's liefest, that a few jurors smirked when she attempted to tell her convoluted "computer search" story and that 2 suppressed laughs altogether. I'm betting those 2 were the IT guys on the jury.

Also worth note in her report, a conversation she had at a hearing with a Telemundo producer who was scouting Baez. Bet his "stock" has gone down since then.

All in all a fascinating read as she got past the hysteria over Cindy, and gave a great read on the jurors (unlike the TH's who couldn't stop blathering)

znan3o.jpg

All the sheriffs just walked in

Beth Karas tweeted that she was interviewed yesterday for Dateline NBC story that will air tonight @ 9pm.

Listening to Bill S commentary...talking about ICA's check charges. I don't know anything about these charges (and probably shouldn't since I'm trying to go just by testimony), but what the heck. it was brought up in trial yesterday, so I'm going to ask. What's the deal with the check charges? All these charges were brought against ICA by AH? Or are they for different things?

Just curious.

Those are the ones by AH.

So were there or weren't there 84 searches for choloform? :waitasec:

I think JB was working to show that this number 84 was a chronological order of all searches in general. But I honestly couldn't follow his questions. Nor could I follow the witnesses answers. But on cross, I thought LDB reasked the question and the witness said there were 84 searches on that one website alone.

I think.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
George is outside the courtroom clutching a bible

3 minutes ago

Morning friends! Are we ready for this? I don't know how much more I can take. Just chomping at the bit for justice for precious little Caylee.

wftv saying Gentiva IT guy on State's rebuttal witness list to refute CA's testimony.

Morning Peeps!

I was happy to discover from HHJP yesterday, that while the DT may be driving that big, old battered bus, the Prosecution has a Mack Truck!Get 'er rollin'!!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I was also VERY happy to read Magpies' article on The Hinky Meter last night that during CA's liefest, that a few jurors smirked when she attempted to tell her convoluted "computer search" story and that 2 suppressed laughs altogether. I'm betting those 2 were the IT guys on the jury.

Also worth note in her report, a conversation she had at a hearing with a Telemundo producer who was scouting Baez. Bet his "stock" has gone down since then.

All in all a fascinating read as she got past the hysteria over Cindy, and gave a great read on the jurors (unlike the TH's who couldn't stop blathering)

BBM....I must have missed this...can you elaborate on what you mean by this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member