Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What IF MS was crouching/squatting on the newel post at the top of the stairs with his back to the chandelier?

Then, something/someone/nothing caused him to lose his balance with his body heading toward the chandelier?

With his tennis-shod or bare feet still on the newel post, his legs then uncoiled/unsprung sending him backwards toward the chandelier.

Collision with the chandelier with his back [possibly causing the “patterned abrasions or scrapes on back” per AR] and without hand damage to prevent the fall, then landing on the carpet below in the devastating, neck hyper-extended position resulting in the spinal cord “unplugging” damage as stated in the AR. ???

Horrible, nightmare of a freak accident.

IMO, MOO, TIA, etc.

That would have caused him to fall backwards, and in order for him to have a fatal spinal cord contusion, he had to fall forwards and then have his head snap back so forcefully that it unplugged his spinal cord.

He was an active little boy, anyone of those scabs could have occurred prior to his accident imo

The LE illustration of how the accident happened depicts Max at one point hitting his back on the railing. Which is what presumably caused the scratches on his back.

Yes, it does, and that is the part that I disagree with. Hitting a railing wouldn't cause abrasions (IMO) but rather a contusion. He had abrasions on his back.

From reading the autopsy report I don't believe they were assigned to the fall, they were just noted as being on his body.

They were depcited in the AR diagram I linked you to and presented in the presentation LE gave about the boy's death. They were specifically cited as coming from the accident.

So, despite the fact that horse was at zero speed it was enough force to break his neck. Clearly if one falls on ones head, it doesn't have at to be at super high speed or super high heights to cause damage.

I will say this: although Reeve's horse came to an abrupt halt, Reeve's body (when he was thrown) would have been traveling @ the speed of his horse prior to his horse refusing the jump. The event in which Reeve was competing was cross-country equestrian jumping. Average speed of mounts in this competition is 546 meters per minute (depending upon whether or not the event is preliminary, intermediate, or advanced).

546 meters per minute = about 20.36 mph. The speed @ which Reeve's body could have been traveling when he was thrown from his horse may have been about 20.36 mph.

http://convert-to.com/202/speed-units.html

Reeve wasn't dismounted @ a necessarily high rate of speed.

IMO, it was the angle @ which Reeve's head impacted the ground, and the angle @ which his neck hyper-extended when his head impacted the ground, that led to his spinal cord injuries.

How is this applicable to this case? IMO, the angle @ which MS's head & neck possibly impacted the opposite stair railing and/or the carpeted cement floor below after falling from a 2nd story landing is what caused the hyper-extension of his neck, and is what led to his fatal spinal cord injuries.

Yes, it does, and that is the part that I disagree with. Hitting a railing wouldn't cause abrasions (IMO) but rather a contusion. He had abrasions on his back.

He looks to be sliding down that railing in the illustration.

Carpet burns can occur through a T-shirt or when a T-shirt rides up. Remember, the SW says they seized a black T-shirt (cut) that was found near the scene of the accident.

I believe it is against the current guidelines for me to post what I believe happened and why it happened, but I do have a theory.

BBM: trying to catch up - did I miss something? Are we not supposed to talk about Rebecca XZ or GS possibly killing Max (if that is what the poster thinks)??

Racing cars are used only as an example of the kind of velocity needed to cause a fatal spinal cord contusion.

Perhaps you can explain that to my cousin who lived on a respirator for a mo before he died after falling off the back of a horse, who was standing still!

BBM: trying to catch up - did I miss something? Are we not supposed to talk about Rebecca XZ or GS possibly killing Max (if that is what the poster thinks)??

Mod note: I don't think we are allowing discussion that accuses RZN of murdering Max.
I do need to check with the active mods here and that rule may have changed if there was some evidence released to support. So, I need to clarify with anothe mod-but until then please do not accuse RZN of any crime to max.
Thanks.

See JBean's post above.

On p. 2 of Max's autopsy report, it states that EMS workers were only able to restart his circulation after administering two doses of epinepherine. During the 25+ minutes EMS workers performed CPR, it was only after the administration of epinephrine that his heart restarted.

This information should put to rest any speculation about RZ's efforts to administer CPR.

According to the AR, RZ was not doing CPR when the officer arrived on scene.
Also, according to the AR, CPR was started after EMT's arrived. The EMT's manually pumped the heart and gave oxygen until the heart resumed beating.

According to both the ICU Chief and the ME, the initial lack of oxygenated blood to the BRAIN resulted in brain death. We can argue forever about whether or not his heart stopped because of the fall or suffocation but the result to Max was the same. Those first minutes of unpumped blood killed him.

RZ was a certified medical technician who worked for surgeons. So, yes, I do question why she was not performing CPR on Max when the officer arrived.
If she had done so, the outcome may be different.

CPR wasn't started in the first several minutes
A very odd pattern of abrasions down the boy's back
An unexplained scooter on top of him
Unexplained balls
Unexplained cut shirt
A claim he said "ocean"
Deep cuts to a girl's leg who was said to be in the shower at the time

All, add up to a very suspicious death of a small child.

JMO

I will say this: although Reeve's horse came to an abrupt halt, Reeve's body (when he was thrown) would have been traveling @ the speed of his horse prior to his horse refusing the jump. The event in which Reeve was competing was cross-country equestrian jumping. Average speed of mounts in this competition is 546 meters per minute (depending upon whether or not the event is preliminary, intermediate, or advanced).

546 meters per minute = about 20.36 mph. The speed @ which Reeve's body could have been traveling when he was thrown from his horse may have been about 20.36 mph.

http://convert-to.com/202/speed-units.html

Reeve wasn't dismounted @ a necessarily high rate of speed.

IMO, it was the angle @ which Reeve's head impacted the ground, and the angle @ which his neck hyper-extended when his head impacted the ground, that led to his spinal cord injuries.

How is this applicable to this case? IMO, the angle @ which MS's head & neck possibly impacted the opposite stair railing and/or the carpeted cement floor below after falling from a 2nd story landing is what caused the hyper-extension of his neck, and is what led to his fatal spinal cord injuries.

Did Reeves immediately go into cardiac arrest?

tia

IMO

There is no evidence whatsoever cuts to XZ's leg occurred at the time of Max's accident. If XZ's cuts occurred at the same time it should have been noted by police and paramedics arriving at the scene and it was not. It certainly appears she sustained those cuts later trying to clean up the broken glass.

Yes he stopped breathing.

So which comes first? The cardiac arrest or the loss of breath?

In sudden cardiac arrest, the heart stops beating, and blood is not supplied to the body. The presentation is not subtle. Almost immediate loss of consciousness occurs, and the affected person will not be able to be aroused. The person will fall or slump over. No pulse will be able to be palpated, and there will be no signs of breathing.

http://www.medicinenet.com/sudden_cardiac_death/page3.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members