Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you notice in the picture of the mushroom there is another word written?
To me I think I can make out s-a-o-r-i so I googled just that. You know how sometimes something will just pop up? Well up came the name Saoirse Ronan. She played in a movie called " Lovely Bones" anybody see this movie or read this book? I didn't . But its about a girls who was murdered and watches over her family.

Anyone see those letters within letters?

playing with it - I can see it! But I think there are more letters than that. I'll upload a picture.

Attachments

• luckydrawingcontrast.gif
    luckydrawingcontrast.gif
    145.5 KB · Views: 100
playing with it - I can see it! But I think there are more letters than that. I'll upload a picture.

There are more letters but I couldn't make them out. That's why I just googled the few. I'm also noticing either letters or symbols over the smaller,deeper mushrooms. Shoot this iPad is not as comfortable as the computer to use.

To me I think I can make out s-a-o-r-i so I googled just that. You know how sometimes something will just pop up? Well up came the name Saoirse Ronan. She played in a movie called " Lovely Bones" anybody see this movie or read this book? I didn't . But its about a girls who was murdered and watches over her family.

I did see those letters.

I've seen that movie and it's very sad, yet creepy at the same time. The guy who killed the first girl had killed a lot more and was after another (her sister iirc).

That's weird.

I see the name sabrina

I see on the other side there is a word that starts with V

and near the cross, a word that starts with B

And of course the Lucky 7 on the left, bottom.

I'm going to spend some time staring at this, and asking my kids opinions, but I must say, that in high school I saw a lot of very similar pictures so I wouldn't read too much into it, imo.

I see the name sabrina

I think you are right, the other side might be a last name. varias? i am crap at this sort of thing, it took me years to learn to do magic eye patterns

A couple quick observations - I see a dagger/sword, and that star to the left stands for "Norcal" (north California)

Does anyone else think the photo of the numberplate is just a random shot of someone else's car he came across? his car has a different number plate in the photos. I think he just took it cause lucky 7 is his thing. our local shop is a lucky 7, now i think of sierra every time we pull up.

Does anyone else think the photo of the numberplate is just a random shot of someone else's car he came across? his car has a different number plate in the photos. I think he just took it cause lucky 7 is his thing. our local shop is a lucky 7, now i think of sierra every time we pull up.

My first impression was he saw a lucky plate and snapped a shot, because it meant something to him, much like I saw a Ben Dr. and snapped a shot to send to my friend Ben.

Sabrina Varas .. That is what I see..

I can't make out the bubble letters tho

I see the name sabrina

We also see the name Sabrina and we think the last name V.a.r.(maybe an i or e).a.s

and the eye is the "all seeing eye"

There is an opening door to the left

And numbers, that appear to be a date, in the upper left corner above one of the three moons.

has this been linked? http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as...cia-Torres-Talks-to-Raj-Mathai-154220595.html

Another Possible Victim of Sierra LaMar's Accused Killer Speaks

"I sensed someone walking behind me," she said. "So I started walking faster. So did he."

This all happened at the Morgan Hill Safeway, the same store where Garcia-Torres used to work, and where he was arrested on May 21st.

"It was 11:00 p.m. at night," she recalled. "Thank God I was able to get inside my car, but then I looked up and saw him, staring right at me through the window. He had a very smug look, and those pursed lips. I'll never forget it."

has this been linked? http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as...cia-Torres-Talks-to-Raj-Mathai-154220595.html

Another Possible Victim of Sierra LaMar's Accused Killer Speaks

"I sensed someone walking behind me," she said. "So I started walking faster. So did he."

This all happened at the Morgan Hill Safeway, the same store where Garcia-Torres used to work, and where he was arrested on May 21st.

"It was 11:00 p.m. at night," she recalled. "Thank God I was able to get inside my car, but then I looked up and saw him, staring right at me through the window. He had a very smug look, and those pursed lips. I'll never forget it."

That is very frightening

what does it say above the small mushroom, bottom left?

I am new here so hello everyone. I believe that the suspect was following her for a while. It was a stranger abduction but I don't believe random. Sierra's tweet on 2/22/12 stated "LOOOOOL only p------ yell s--- from cars, do you feel lucky your protected by a STEEL CAR" (deleted cuss word)...I think that Lucky was on his license plates; on his old myspace there shows a pic of car license with Lucky7 on it;do not believe in coincidences;this leaves me to believe either that he noticed her at this time or was already stalking her. I also would bet that he has something of her's; in cases like these, the perp almost always takes a souvenir; something to relive the moment. They also usually place the body somewhere that means something to them; it is usually a familiar site. Can't find out much on suspect but if he did it; the answers are there; sometimes so obvious that we fail to see them. Praying for the family; they need closure.

what does it say above the small mushroom, bottom left?

We are looking at that, and also see behind the possible last name that starts with V are more letters, large and bubble type writing that look like "B", "O", we are going to try tracing it ourselves.

I am new here so hello everyone. I believe that the suspect was following her for a while. It was a stranger abduction but I don't believe random. Sierra's tweet on 2/22/12 stated "LOOOOOL only p------ yell s--- from cars, do you feel lucky your protected by a STEEL CAR" (deleted cuss word)...I think that Lucky was on his license plates; on his old myspace there shows a pic of car license with Lucky7 on it;do not believe in coincidences;this leaves me to believe either that he noticed her at this time or was already stalking her. I also would bet that he has something of her's; in cases like these, the perp almost always takes a souvenir; something to relive the moment. They also usually place the body somewhere that means something to them; it is usually a familiar site. Can't find out much on suspect but if he did it; the answers are there; sometimes so obvious that we fail to see them. Praying for the family; they need closure.

Welcome aboard! A great bunch of people here.

He may not have had the Lucky 7 on his license plate but rather in the rear window; somewhere that she noticed it. Or he tweeted her at sometime; and she recognized him;I do believe this is a clue though

I have been following the posts since her disappearance and finally got around to joining. I have a lot of respect for each of you; great job. My heart hurts for every missing person; especially the children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23