Odd website behavior

I think the website wide problem is with the RumbleTalk. I have noticed it now a few times, when RumbleTalk is running, the site gets weird, slows down and finally just quits. It doesn't seem to matter if one is 'in' or 'out' of the chat. I looked at the RumbleTalk website, and see there are many options to choose from as to how it runs with the site so I would start narrowing it down from there.

I don't think the recent slowdown specifically has anything to do with choice of browser, or Flash, or device, or anything else. I do wonder if the last time I experienced website problems was when the RumbleTalk was first being installed?

Where are you even seeing RumbleTalk on this website? This is the first I have ever heard of RumbleTalk being on Websleuths.

I'm having problems with the reply with quote feature and sometimes just the quick reply feature. The spacebar won't create spaces between letters. It isn't my computer since it also happens on other computers too. Fairly recent, about a week ago.

Ugh still doing it and I can't reply to PMs. I need to create a new PM. Spacebar not working. allwordswilllooklikethisthankyouverymuch

Been having same issue but figured out it only happens when below the quoted post

Ugh still doing it and I can't reply to PMs. I need to create a new PM. Spacebar not working. allwordswilllooklikethisthankyouverymuch

Beenhavingsameissuebutfiguredoutitonlyhappenswhenbelowethequotedpostwillpostthesamesentenceabovetoillustrate

Weird. I always quote below the quoted post, it seems standard.

I am having a problem where the page reloads to the ads at the bottom continually, causing the page to jump back to the ads. I don't have Flash or any other program running. I am using Safari. I have updated and done all the things that Safari has said to try. Thoughts?

This drives me crazy too. It pegs my processors and takes them up to 30% (which rarely happens). It can freeze chrome. If I turn off networking, it goes away. It kind of reminds me of the days when hackers tried to overload a browser to exploit security holes. That was 17 years ago. I'm sure those issues have been fixed. It does, however, cause some anxiety when it happens.

Since this is connected to internet access, this is a simple case of some script going crazy and wanting to access some site over and over again. If I want to post a comment and it's occurring, I turn off networking, write my comment and then turn networking back on again to post the comment.

I am having a problem where the page reloads to the ads at the bottom continually, causing the page to jump back to the ads. I don't have Flash or any other program running. I am using Safari. I have updated and done all the things that Safari has said to try. Thoughts?

I'm having the same problem with Chrome. The page keeps jumping to the ads whether they're at the bottom or top of the page.

I'm having the same problem with Chrome. The page keeps jumping to the ads whether they're at the bottom or top of the page.

I am using a chromebook and having same issues in the last 2 days with page scrolling to bottom of page every time I try to scroll back.

I am using a chromebook and having same issues in the last 2 days with page scrolling to bottom of page every time I try to scroll back.

Are you using an iPad by chance?

Happening on an HP laptop running Windows 10 & FireFox....

I was having that same issue, of the automatic scrolling, and jumpy page, last week. [ macbook laptop/safari]

But it has not done it in a few days...knock on wood...

Jumpy pages the past few days on my iPad.i did an update last night. It is a bit better, not a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back