Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jesse is the father, I meant he obviously has a connection to Caylee because AT ONE TIME he THOUGHT he was the father, so if something happened to her how could Casey stand to spend a day at the beach with him, this case gets stranger EVERY DAY

I tightened my timeline from July 16 to 19th. We know Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home.

It's been reported Cindy tucked Caylee in on June 15th. George said the last time he saw Caylee was on June 16th. I figure that had to be in the morning before anyone went off to work.

It would be interesting to know when Cindy started work as well as when George started work.

Although Cindy testified at the bond hearing George just started a new job on July 15th when this all happened and she didn't know the name of where he was working.

This made me think George wasn't living at the house .... even though he stopped the divorce late November 2007. It's just a feeling.

George definitely lived at the house....you can understand that from the myspace comments between casey and Lee for the past 2 years. : )

I keep reading that Jesse took a paternity test and it was proven that he wasnt the father. Has anyone seen the test or is it just by the words his father wrote? Im sorry, but I wouldnt trust anything that man has to say (not Jesse - his father). He is a definite head case.

I tightened my timeline from July 16 to 19th. We know Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home.

It's been reported Cindy tucked Caylee in. George said the last time he saw Caylee was on June 16th. I figure that had to be in the morning before anyone went off to work.

It would be interesting to know when Cindy started work as well as when George started work.

Although Cindy testified at the bond hearing George just started a new job on July 15th when this all happened and she didn't know the name of where he was working.

This made me think George wasn't living at the house .... even though he stopped the divorce late November 2007. It's just a feeling.

Are you confusing June and July here?

June 15th was the visit w/great grandfather

So, George says he saw Caylee the next day....do we know where?

Was Casey still living w/Amy at this time...15th-20th? Where did Amy think Caylee was?

Was Casey still living w/Amy at this time...15th-20th? Where did Amy think Caylee was?

Amy had been away in Puerto Rico...and of course Casey said that Caylee was "with her Mom (Cindy) or with "Zanny"

Who gave her that tattoo?? Maybe I have watched too much LAink, but people talk their heads off when they are getting a tattoo on that show. I wander if the person who gave her the tattoo has come forward to the police.... hmmm...guess the police already thought of that.

Well, funny you should ask:

Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tatoo artist:

Funhouse tattoos..

5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662​

http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html

Does any one know IF or WHEN they might release the video of the visits with Casey's parents or anymore jail telephone calls??

I would love to see or hear her visit with Dad today & the previous visits also.

I fixed my date ... sorry!

He said it on a video interview, but I don't remember him saying where/

Patty G George also testified that he was with the police from 1979-1989 and had just started that new job. So what did he do for 19 years. I think he is on disability and because they are in the rears on bills (probably because of Casey) he had just gotten the new job.

Well, funny you should ask:

Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tatoo artist:

Funhouse tattoos..

5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662​

http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder if there is any way to cofirm that he is the one who do the tat? I have always wondered why that Patrick guy came so quick to see her.

Does any one know IF or WHEN they might release the video of the visita with Casey's parents or anymore jail telephone calls??

I would love to see or hear her visit with Dad today & the previous visits also.

I'm really hoping to see the visit from this morning too.

think Tony has many of the answers we need

They wrapped up with investigators today at 12:30 with Cindy sounding a different tune -- saying that LED was doing all it could and that they (the Anthonys), can't interfere. Today's meeting came at the Anthony's request. Not that any of this matters.

Hopefully that means....

LE is doing all they can to get the truth out of their lying daughter & the Anthony's have to stop interfering which is what they're doing as long as Casey believes SOMEONE is buying her nonsense & is willing to make excuses for her sick behavior.

Nah. I don't think that's remotely possible.

Also let us not forget that Jesse's father is a religious FANATIC and would more than frown upon a child being born out of wedlock. Maybe thats why there is no father on the birth certificate.
This is an excellent point. Considering she was engaged to him (have we confirmed this?) it would make perfect sense. The first instinct could be to marry the father, although we have absolutely no idea who the father is. Jesse didn't look like the type of guy I would see Casey falling in love with for the rest of her life, so I found it curious when I heard reports that they were engaged. The two families -- whomever the father's family is, which we absolutely don't know -- could have wanted just the mother's name on the birth certificate -- for totally different reasons. And at the bond hearing Cindy said she thought Jesse was the father, which I could see her believing was telling the truth, whether or not it is the truth, which we don't know. Or perhaps she slipped. I know this is posted in the wrong forum, but I just had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd