TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Describing finding Channon in trashcan. :sheesh:

Good timing, though, emotional impact, mental connection with it coming on the heels of the fingerprint ID.

They are thinking about her in there with his palm print on that bag.

While he was there, no one moved Channon's body...

Talking about Aprehending Davidson.

Good morning! Trant is faltering in his attempts this morning. :woohoo:

I'd love to believe he had a sleepless night because he's got enough humanity left to feel guilt over what he's doing;. ... unfortunately, I expect it's more a matter of fear of the public backlash. :cool: No halfway decent person could do what he's planning to do.

Wow, they pulled out the big guns for this arrest. But it's standard per witness.

Must be where Trant's skeery "tank" comes in... the one that frightened Davidson into saying so many stupid things in his interrogation...

Broke window and pulled Davidson through. Basically arrested without event.

Good morning! Trant is faltering in his attempts this morning. :woohoo:

I missed most of the cross, just got in at the end and was worried that defense seemed to be smearing the fingerprint guy....or trying to shake him up. Hope he didn't do any damage to the wonderful fingerprint evidence.

Describing Davidson coming out the broken window, and that they had him come out that way when they saw him, for fear he might have someone else inside - too dangerous for them to go in and get him.

I missed most of the cross, just got in at the end and was worried that defense seemed to be smearing the fingerprint guy....or trying to shake him up. Hope he didn't do any damage to the wonderful fingerprint evidence.

Trant tried. But a juror asked a simple question. Was it Davidson's print or not? Yes it is the witness replied. Heh.

Trant talking about skeery tank and all the manpower.

Not all officers visible to suspect.

Trant making him ID skeery tank.

Drove right up to window with six officers dressed for battle, body armor, etc etc. sub machine guns.

What is a skeery tank?

Trant tried to say yesterday that the overkill in LE presence and the skeery tank (armored vehicle) is the reason Davidson made the statements he did during interrogation after his arrest. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong