Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see the stream either..just the reporters out the front over and over, which I tuned out to and so could not say really what they said or did not say about GBC.. But I understand where you are coming from. Imaging if he is not as guilty as all suspect. What if he actually had nothing to do with it but maybe is aware who did, maybe there is more tothe story than we know- maybe the 'close firend' did and maybe she had help from someone- maybe her and GBC were not together, maybe, maybe... The point is All roads appear to us to point one way, but I feel very deeply for him and the rest of the family if he is indeed not guilty. He will also be going though hell. But many(not just here) are making so many judgements on him and what he should or shouldn't be doing or that he should not be allowed to grieve with the family etc. But what if he is innocent? He should be allowed to grieve and act however he needs, if he had no part in this crime.

I couldn't agree more! If he's innocent, then I feel terribly for him that the eyes of the world have been lookin down on him during this time...
I also think that if he did do it, it wasn't premeditated and therefore he still would need to grieve, he'd be beside himself one would think...

On a side note, wether he did it or not, if he knew about it and knows the killer then it's just as bad in my books...

I'm not sure that it is; this was taken about a week after Allison disappeared, when he was allowed back in to the house. He crashed his friends car the previous weekend - well, IMO - he drove up Musgrave Rd, made sure his seatbelt was fastened - saw the two bus lanes but positioned himself to hit the pillar in between them -perfect speed to crumple the front of the car, air bags inflate and hurt himself - how did it go - 'a little bit - but I'm ok' dipping his head ever so slightly....
Don't think he'd be driving the crumpled car - it was hurt a bit more than him! I'll see if the link is in JES72's timeline.

I couldn't agree more! If he's innocent, then I feel terribly for him that the eyes of the world have been lookin down on him during this time...
I also think that if he did do it, it wasn't premeditated and therefore he still would need to grieve, he'd be beside himself one would think...

On a side note, wether he did it or not, if he knew about it and knows the killer then it's just as bad in my books...

Yes..this is all supposition..but just trying to look at things in a different way.. what if he is is helping police to nail the person. He may know who, doesn't mean he had any part in it. Maybe feels remorse because of any association with them..Its all in the who knows territory.. But sometimes people need to stop and look at things differently instead of being so hell bent one way, without facts.

What did they do!?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention removed posts.

It was only here briefly, (I can't see it anymore) and it was certainly not the right foot to start off on for your first post ever on these boards.

Thank you to the powers that be who just did what they did!

;)

I agree :)

I havent posted today....Words truly fail me today :( Her poor family and so true, about the "What if he didnt do it?" He has been treated awfully, if that is the case.

Rest in Peace Allison....You were truly an inspiration and will continue to be for many of us. Your beautiful girls will never forget you.....how could they, a lovely mom like you. A hole has been shot through your parents hearts and I do not think that will ever heal. You're death will not be in vain though. So many people have learnt so much.......I am just so sad, it came to this, for so many to see, the potential of harm.

Watch over your lil darlings....They will be taken care of and all will look up and see you shining down. XX

Yes..this is all supposition..but just trying to look at things in a different way.. what if he is is helping police to nail the person. He may know who, doesn't mean he had any part in it. Maybe feels remorse because of any association with them..Its all in the who knows territory.. But sometimes people need to stop and look at things differently instead of being so hell bent one way, without facts.

TBH that could explain soooo much!! That would explain why he's been silent, why he wasn't out there pleading for the killer to come forward, telling people that he's innocent and that they should be helping the police not gossiping about him.
If he knew who did it and lawyered up immediately so that he could go to the police and tell them what he knew, then I would feel so bad for him!! Though dialling 000 doesn't really indicate this to be plausable...

I think proffesionally he's screwed and his reputation is permanently tarnished now but for that he only has himself to blame, innocent not, he's not handled this well at all...

I'm still so sad for them all, so so so many people have been hurt already and that pain is going to increase 10 fold when an arrest is made - regardless of who it may be, more people will be hurt :(

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention removed posts.

It was only here briefly, (I can't see it anymore) and it was certainly not the right foot to start off on for your first post ever on these boards.

saw 2 similar..but wasn't sure if poster removed it themselves..other than that I have no comment :)

Some posts were removed.

Please stop discussing other people's opinions in a negative way and instead post your own thoughts and information about Allison's case. This has been requested often and is not fair to those who are not engaged in it. Last warning. I seriously dislike issuing time outs, but that's what is next. :(

As an aside -

I find it unusual that a previously perfectly presented man, well shaven perfectly dressed etc. appears at his wife's funeral needing a shave.

I understand that, when she was missing, his presentation may have been the last thing on his mind but the funeral is a different thing altogether.

Also - he may never have worn a wedding ring - some men don't.

I saw one which is now removed..... but like unfoldingTruth, thought maybe they removed it.... Wasn't about the case at all!

TBH that could explain soooo much!! That would explain why he's been silent, why he wasn't out there pleading for the killer to come forward, telling people that he's innocent and that they should be helping the police not gossiping about him.
If he knew who did it and lawyered up immediately so that he could go to the police and tell them what he knew, then I would feel so bad for him!! Though dialling 000 doesn't really indicate this to be plausable...

I think proffesionally he's screwed and his reputation is permanently tarnished now but for that he only has himself to blame, innocent not, he's not handled this well at all...

I'm still so sad for them all, so so so many people have been hurt already and that pain is going to increase 10 fold when an arrest is made - regardless of who it may be, more people will be hurt :(

I know what you are saying. It doesnt look it. And I'm not having a go at anyone here..but in hindsight we don't always act or do as others perceive we should. And imagine if that was his only crime.. I am very much into trying to keep an open mind and not judging till I know the facts..its not to say I don't have my own thoughts or personal judgements. I just cringe sometimes at some statements on a person, because we've made up our mind one way or another and no room for anything else. Make sense? Anyway, just a thought.

Some posts were removed.

Please stop discussing other people's opinions and post your own about Allison's case only. This has been requested often and is not fair to those who are not engaged in it. Last warning. I seriously dislike issuing time outs, but that's what is next. :(

Thank you :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member