Rav4

Wonder how long she had own the car, Does anyone know? all I know is TP her partner in the studio said he took this picture when she got the car. She was previously driving around a beater. I thought MH said the picture was from the spring, but I will have to check again. maybe its 2004.

I wonder if she had it detailed? there's some scratches on it that weren't there in the found shot but are there in the day time shot. And I do think it looks blue-er in the night shot.

Here is another one that plays tricks on the color. These are the same side of the car taken by the same photographer. and you can see they look two different colors.
attachment.php

Here is another one that plays tricks on the color. These are the same side of the car taken by the same photographer. and you can see they look two different colors.
attachment.php

My folks have a very pale green shiny van and I swear half the time it looks light silver. Sunlight, background, time of day, camera settings, and angles can all alter the color slightly.

I wonder if she had it detailed? there's some scratches on it that weren't there in the found shot but are there in the day time shot. And I do think it looks blue-er in the night shot.

Are you referring to what looks like scratches on the driver's side door? I looked at that and it is a reflection of the car next to hers. Not sure if that is what you are referring to or not. :)

I just want to add.... IMO the color thing is all an optical illusion. My parents have a dumb van that is sometimes green, sometimes blue, sometimes gray, depending on the light! LOL it makes it really hard to find in a parking lot full of mini vans!

attachment.php

Do you all think that Pam and Nikole had to move that hood to try the pack passenger door? Pretty sure they said they tried all the doors.

Do you all think that Pam and Nikole had to move that hood to try the pack passenger door? Pretty sure they said they tried all the doors.

The way it is positioned I would think so. But they probably used their sleeves to move it so we will never know.

How come they only tried 4 doors of 5? Do you think they tried the cargo door too?

I'm not sure Mystic. I just remember that they tried all the "doors" lol

This might help why the wheel well is missing....

[h=3]Side marker lights won't detach from the mount.[/h]To remove the side marker lights of your Toyota Rav4 correctly, you have to be familiar with the wiring diagram of the side marker lights first. Most side marker lights designed on a Toyota Rav4 have clips attached to the wires. If you're having a hard time separating those two because you have inadequate space to work on, then you have to remove the headlights first. If this still doesn't give you room, then you have to take off the tire and remove half of the plastic wheel well cover to get to the side marker lights.

http://www.carparts.com/toyota/rav4/side-marker-lights

This might help why the wheel well is missing....

[h=3]Side marker lights won't detach from the mount.[/h]To remove the side marker lights of your Toyota Rav4 correctly, you have to be familiar with the wiring diagram of the side marker lights first. Most side marker lights designed on a Toyota Rav4 have clips attached to the wires. If you're having a hard time separating those two because you have inadequate space to work on, then you have to remove the headlights first. If this still doesn't give you room, then you have to take off the tire and remove half of the plastic wheel well cover to get to the side marker lights.

http://www.carparts.com/toyota/rav4/side-marker-lights

The light that is missing (but not because it's in the back of the RAV4)... is not a side marker light. It is a signal light cover. A side marker is the small lights on the sides of vehicles ... usually red/orange.

I don't think anyone was worried about "correctly" removing the light. IMO that light was probably hanging there after whatever impact happened to cause not only the light to be broken but the cracks in the bumper and the wheel well to be missing. If it was already dislodged or hanging there, ripping it out would not take much effort... or unplugging it.

Actually... I just went back to the photo's... you can see that part of the light is still there, my guess the other part was hanging. (part of the light is still there... and I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be a screw there holding that part on still?)

Something I seen mentioned elsewhere.....

IF the damage happened before the 31st.... days or even weeks prior, why wouldn't family/friends include that in their description of her vehicle when she went missing? Missing the front drivers signal light would make it more identifiable, wouldn't it?

I guess it could be argued that no one noticed the damage... which I could actually believe in this case, since no one seemed to notice she was even gone for 3 days *sigh*

The light that is missing (but not because it's in the back of the RAV4)... is not a side marker light. It is a signal light cover. A side marker is the small lights on the sides of vehicles ... usually red/orange.

I don't think anyone was worried about "correctly" removing the light. IMO that light was probably hanging there after whatever impact happened to cause not only the light to be broken but the cracks in the bumper and the wheel well to be missing. If it was already dislodged or hanging there, ripping it out would not take much effort... or unplugging it.

Actually... I just went back to the photo's... you can see that part of the light is still there, my guess the other part was hanging. (part of the light is still there... and I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be a screw there holding that part on still?)

Going to bed soon...but did you notice the grass on the underside of the vehicle? I mean like mowed grass...also looks like there might be some carnaige from an animal too...circled....
attachment.php

Attachments

• Exhibit-306-RAV4-Headlight-Missing-1024x817.jpg
    Exhibit-306-RAV4-Headlight-Missing-1024x817.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 145
I've seen posts on facebook or elsewhere that mention it... but these pictures are so not good LOL it's really hard to tell. If there was any indication that an animal was hit... someone would have mentioned that, no? I'm sure the defense would have. Unless it wasn't there when it got back to the lab LOL I just don't know :( so poorly documented IMO

I just read testimony from Sgt. Jason Orth, who was first on the scene... He said he "glanced" in the back window and seen the name Theresa on the flash card. He didn't have a flashlight. He said he couldn't read the VIN because he didn't have a flashlight.

BCA ~ I still don't see the grass, but came across something in the testimony.... they towed the RAV4 down to where the crusher was... the area around that RAV4 had some long grass.... maybe grass got caught up in it when it was towed?

I've seen posts on facebook or elsewhere that mention it... but these pictures are so not good LOL it's really hard to tell. If there was any indication that an animal was hit... someone would have mentioned that, no? I'm sure the defense would have. Unless it wasn't there when it got back to the lab LOL I just don't know :( so poorly documented IMO

If an animal was hit, (deer etc..) there would be blood and fur. JMO.

This looks like it was dragged to me, and got damaged being "dragged" to its location on the ridge.

On Stevenaverycase.org there is a Report Dated Dec. 13, 2005

That states TH Rav4 as a 1998 BLUE 4 DOOR!!

Submitted by Pagel
Attn; Mark Weigert

Mystic, I am starting to believe you when you say corruption goes all the way up, IMO. And it's all about the almighty dollar.

I have the report on my PC but can't copy it over =(

Also, regarding the note
S151 key and smelter,
I have seen a few things on this and one is creepy.
Does someone KNOW something, or see something??
I'll be right back, need to double check first.

On Stevenaverycase.org there is a Report Dated Dec. 13, 2005

That states TH Rav4 as a 1998 BLUE 4 DOOR!!

Submitted by Pagel
Attn; Mark Weigert

Mystic, I am starting to believe you when you say corruption goes all the way up, IMO. And it's all about the almighty dollar.

I have the report on my PC but can't copy it over =(

Also, regarding the note
S151 key and smelter,

In my opinion, Fassbender was proof of that. They let him take lead of the murder investigation. Sort Of. He was part of that DCI, DOJ, AG. When SA started to claim pretty early on that he felt he was being set up, I think, In My Opinion, They should have been doing a parallel investigation on Manitowoc Co. You know making sure the conflict of interest was not involved and answering question by them. Then had calumet county found all the evidence they did there would be no question now. So why didn't they investigate MCSD? Had they dont this I suspect they would have found the wrongfully sealed blood container in that box before the Defense did. However maybe good for defense they didn't. Shrugs. I don't really know just my opinions

I just think they all had money to lose and they all should be investigated by who ever investigates a states jurisdiction. Federal? the FBI? UT OH!

ALL just my Opinion.

S151 key and smelter,

My take: S151 code a red herring, remarkable coincidence yes but the i's are both dotted in SiKiKey....these are the letter i....too big of a jump to translate them into 1's

Smelter = Cleveland Auto's smelter (Hermann), note initially read: "Body was Burnt" then on next line "Smelter, 3 AM" and MCSD added in "up in aluminum" to kill the obvious reference to the smelter at the Under Sheriff's Salvage yard.

JMO.

ofhIjdA.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie