Brett Reilly: Kristina says SHE was the NANNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
I realize I am WAY behind everyone else, and apologies if this has been discussed...I did try to search it and did not find this info thus far discussed. But in the interview with Brett Reilly, page 253 beginning he is discussing going over to a man's house where he would meet someone who was supposedly the best friend of Casey Anthony. When he meets her, it is Christina and she tells him she is the one who took care of Caylee ALL the time, and that SHE was the nanny and that her 2 kids are devastated because they will never see Caylee again.

Have we EVER seen an interview WITH Christina?

And isn't this the stuff bombshell news in made of?:waitasec:

I have saved the PDF to my computer so it is not a "link" but here are the details so you can find it:
begin page 253 of 644. Handwritten page 12914.

*snipped*

AFAIK all we've seen from her to date is her original statement to LE in the first doc release and her article in the Globe very early in the case, September 2008.

Her Globe article thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70961&highlight=kristina

ETA: And the audio of Casey's call home when Lee hands the phone to her and she sounds infinitely & genuinely more concerned about Caylee than Casey

Is she the one who went to the jail to visit Casey when she was first arrested or do I have that wrong?

i guess casey forgot to point out christina when she visited <snicker>

Is she the one who went to the jail to visit Casey when she was first arrested or do I have that wrong?
I think so. She would almost have to be. She said early on her and Casey took their kids together to Blanchard Park and walked the paths...so yeah, I assume this is the same Christina. I would think with her having been so close that she was ON the first phone call to Casey in jail that she would have been thproughly scrutinized by LE, but that does not seem to be the case. Is that because she sold her story?:waitasec:

I realize I am WAY behind everyone else, and apologies if this has been discussed...I did try to search it and did not find this info thus far discussed. But in the interview with Brett Reilly, page 253 beginning he is discussing going over to a man's house where he would meet someone who was supposedly the best friend of Casey Anthony. When he meets her, it is Christina and she tells him she is the one who took care of Caylee ALL the time, and that SHE was the nanny and that her 2 kids are devastated because they will never see Caylee again.

And isn't this the stuff bombshell news in made of?:waitasec:

I have saved the PDF to my computer so it is not a "link" but here are the details so you can find it:
begin page 253 of 644. Handwritten page 12914.

In KC's :loser:World a Nanny is in reality a friend she used for free babysitting:angel:
I think Christina was making fun of KC when she said it.:twocents:

The thing is this Christina, who told this Brett guy SHE was the Nanny directed them that they should search on Suburban, and she, like Kio, stated they spent a lot of time in there when they were young and buried their pets in there...This was just a week or so before Caylee was found I believe.

My mind is mush. Have we seen Christina's interview with LE??? I can't remember!

i wonder if casey buried her pets while they were still breathing.

i wonder if casey buried her pets while they were still breathing.

No, she prolly put them in the trunk and drove around with them for 2 days after chloroforming them to death. Sorry. :furious:

The silence surrounding her is just, well, deafening...I mean, she was WITH the family on the first call with Casey in jail...and then? Nothing...???

No, she prolly put them in the trunk and drove around with them for 2 days after chloroforming them to death. Sorry. :furious:

and her parents thought the car smelled like 9 lives tuna........

I wonder how often Christina took care of Caylee? And isn't it strange that people know Christina (Cindy, George, Lee, etc). They've met her, yet Zanny took care of Caylee for what...2 years and no one ever met her, laid eyes on her, etc. Puleese. This imaginary zanny is never going to fly in front of a jury. Sorry...a little off topic.

......she didn't visit kc in jail---------but she was at the A house when kc called home on july 16th 2008., and she spoke to kc.( although kc was not happy to be talking to her.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4[/ame]

..@ 3:04.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ4eS-1I5iQ&feature=related[/ame]

..kristina continues at the beginning of part 2.

zanny is real, she actually worked part time with casey at the imaginary universal studios job.

so did santa, the easter bunny, and elvis.

I do believe in spooks...I do believe in spooks...I do I do I do believe in spooks...

The Cowardly Lion
from
The Wizard of Oz...

Christina isn't 'the' Nanny that Casey tried to pin Caylee's disappearance on.

Christina was a long-time friend of Casey's, and used to babysit Caylee when Caylee was an infant, I believe. If I recall correctly, Casey and Christina's friendship became strained because of Casey's frequent lying.

For Christina to be the Nanny that Casey was accusing, she would have had to have kidnapped Caylee from J. Blanchard Park, among other things.

Oh, and she would have to be invisible. (hehe).

I don't believe Christina had a single thing to do with Caylee's murder.

Christina is not who Casey was talking about when she was talking about a Nanny.

So....I still can't remember! Has an LE interview with this Christina babysitter/friend ever been released in discovery? There have been so many, but I don't remember this one.

So....I still can't remember! Has an LE interview with this Christina babysitter/friend ever been released in discovery? There have been so many, but I don't remember this one.
I don't remember, Gypsy. Good question...

What stands out the most about Kristina, to me, is she spoke with Casey on the phone during Casey's very first call home from jail- the call where Casey was so adament about getting Tony Lazzaro's phone number.

I'll never forget how Kristina was telling Casey that if anything had happened to Caylee, she (Kristina) would "just die"- and Casey's response was, "Oh Well".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie