Orlando Sentenial Releases Photos on Casey's Photobucket Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its the symbolism of said burrito (taco) anyone following me? and I apologize in advance for the crudeness.....:blushing:

i get that ... and maybe i am too um.... worldly... but it is still nothing! :blushing:

There is no way these are the photos.We have seen these. Jose Baez says he knows which photos the public has seen.

ITA. And I don't think they would prompt a judge to say....I can understand why you don't want these released...(paraphraising)

ITA. And I don't think they would prompt a judge to say....I can understand why you don't want these released...(paraphraising)

I don't think so, either.
So BRING 'EM!!!

(maybe they are too naughty for OS to post? :confused:)

ETA: If they were that naughty, they wouldn't have lasted long on PB...would they?

i get that ... and maybe i am too um.... worldly... but it is still nothing! :blushing:

True, and again Im sorry to have went there, but it would be something a lil embarassing for your parents to see you doing if they thought u were a "good girl"

Also, I dont think this is ALL of the pictures either. Only time will tell I guess.

Can anyone say CMON DOC DUMP!!:dance:

I don't think so, either.
So BRING 'EM!!!

(maybe they are too naughty for OS to post? :confused:)

ETA: If they were that naughty, they wouldn't have lasted long on PB...would they?

If they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. AFAIK anyways.

Yet he ruled to allow them. I am lovin Strickland. I think he took it under advisement and waited to rule because JB is gullible enough to believe he may have actually had a chance. I wonder if the judge had a timer that would make it appear he actually debated whether or not to rule in favor of the defense motion....................Maybe he made his decision after the timer for 55 minutes went "DING". Just for fun. JMO

If they were private and no one alerted to photobucket, photobucket wouldn't know they were offensive and wouldn't remove them. AFAIK anyways.

Ah, having them in a private album makes perfect sense. Thanks. :blowkiss:

# 65 looks like an ad for some type of "work". There is the one "racy" one in her swim suit as well...#68. I think it's more than this though...

I thought it was settled on the hearing thread that these were nothing new?

Yet he ruled to allow them. I am lovin Strickland. I think he took it under advisement and waited to rule because JB is gullible enough to believe he may have actually had a chance. I wonder if the judge had a timer that would make it appear he actually debated whether or not to rule in favor of the defense motion....................Maybe he made his decision after the timer for 55 minutes went "DING". Just for fun. JMO

lol, you have to wonder!

The Chefs hat Caylees wearing in pic #105 reminds me of an item found at crime scene. Cannot remember where I saw it. I'll try to find it...

LOL :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member