TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't asked him to take a polygraph. He said again January 18th on Nancy, they still haven't asked him to do so.

We have seen no record his house was searched. Someone saying they found pot when they "Searched for Hailey" could simply mean they walked in and it was sitting on a dresser. It would mean hiding his pot wasn't his priority when his child was missing, which would be consistent with what we've seen of Clint.

We have seen no statement from him saying they searched his house thoroughly. He has offered up other things like he gave them DNA, so I think he would have mentioned this.

I would also like to believe that all parents were given polygraphs and Shawn's grandmother's house was searched.... but those things apparently aren't true either.

What reason do we have to believe they searched Clint's house? Other than the fact that they should have done so.

If they DID search the house they missed the earring UNDER the couch. So they didn't move the couch. If it was searched I am not going to put much faith in that search. :waitasec:

If it wasn't there at the time, then that means the girlfriend is lying. I see no reason to believe that.

I don't believe Clint had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance.

My concern is that when someone IS put on trial for it a defense attorney can easily argue "her father's house was never searched, how do we know there wasn't evidence of a crime there?"

Suspect or not, Clint's house should have been eliminated to prevent it from being used as a defense tool for reasonable doubt later on. There will be enough to help the defense in this case already.:twocents:

I wanted to quote this, because this is exactly what I was trying to say last night. If it was my family member missing, I would want and expect LE to turn my house upside down, and if they didn't, it would bother the hell out of me, because in my opinion, they should search my house, and if they aren't, what else are they not doing they should be?

Here a move, there a move, everywhere a move move...

I heard the veteran moved out shortly after HD disappeared. He supposedly saw HD the day of her disappearance

SA moved back to mom's or is the grandma's.

NOW I hear that CD moved? When, where and why?

I thought CD lived across the street from BD -- where does he live now?

Thanks so much.

Mel

Per cz, he and his GF were forced to leave her place.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5992697&postcount=58"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13[/ame]

Donation thread for the searchers:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125739"]TX TX - Friday Jan 21st Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please note that Tricia will be answering questions again this afternoon. :grouphug:

ETA: Oops. She's over there now. LOL

This has to be worked out about the mention of Stark, if it is spelled correctly. I have been unable to find anything close that makes sense. There is a little town called Star, Tx.

BILL LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: The lawyers` statements are absolutely ridiculous, Nancy. I just can`t even believe that. I`ve looked at the records myself. I`ve placed, you know, I place him by his mother`s house, by Hailey`s house, and also in Stark. He was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

I am a long time member and very much a lurker. I have not posted in quite sometime. I had a few quick thoughts on some of the questions being asked. Let me preface this by saying I don't in any way, shape or form mean this as a judgement to CD or his GF, or even BD. Nor do I believe that smoking pot makes someone a suspect for a possible heinous crime.

I have also in the past....long ago...partaken in marijuana. Not to the extent that it appears CD does, he may be a "wake and baker".

I may get attacked for this opinion but will state it anyway, most people who smoke pot don't get violent. They get the munchies and giggle or sometimes it just takes the edge off for them. But done on a daily basis, or even just the days following up to the disappearance would easily become days where it all blends together.

1) I think it is possible that the reason why their memories are so fuzzy about details, is because they are often high. CD often smokes pot, we know this to be a fact. I also am not sure what substances BD may have taken in the days prior to Hailey's disappearance.

2) As a single mother of 3 children, I cannot always tell you what my children are wearing when they leave the house...my life is hectic and sometimes getting them out the door to school and getting myself to work is consuming. Although I am really going to make an effort to take note, these cases scare me. Also my girls change about 50 times a day ;)

In closing, I think my overall point is that, just because the details of the day are not totally clear, does not always indicate someone is responsible.

I assure you I love and parent my children pretty darn well, but ask me what they were wearing, what jewelry they had on, precise time they were doing each activity...I would also look highly suspect.

If I were smoking pot, those details would be even more elusive.

I have a son who is almost 18, I don't always know 100% where he is. We keep in touch by text, but he is really trying to exert his independence and I am trusting him until he gives me reason not to.

My girls are 8 and 10, when they are with their father, I never question my ex about their activities. They are free to see dad when ever they want and I trust him 100%.

So, forgive me for putting another perspective on things. But again, I love my kids and believe I am a decent parent. I would not personally know all of the little details...maybe I should.

And who in their wildest dreams believes that they need to make notes of all of these things? We don't live under the assumption that something bad is going to happen and we will be scrutinized over every detail?

I would be more alarmed if BD and CD had a outline of all of Hailey's coming and goings, and wardrobe, etc....it would feel as if they were putting some kind of alibi in place.
Trust me, parenting 3 kids alone...it can be a task to make sure they are loved, snuggled, homework, extracurricular activities, fed, bathed, put to bed on time. The days blur together and I might be hard pressed to give to the second details, without pot being part of the picture.

Thanks for reading!
I am praying for a safe return or clear answers soon.

Great post!!

I am bolding one of the points you made, because I think it should be stressed.

Any time LE questions someone extensively and their story doesn't change at all, when every detail remains the same and the details are a little too detailed... they know it's a made up story. I don't care how many times a person gives an account of what they did and where they went on a particular day, there are always going to be some variables, especially if it is more than a day or two ago. It is not normal for a person to remember everything in such detail unless they took notes. And if that's the case, you can bet they did it for a reason! They are very skilled at what they do, and they do expect little inconsistencies or small details to be added or subtracted with each telling. But their ears will perk up and they see red flags any time someone's answers are too pat... always the same, never changing, like it's been memorized. That is highly suspicious to them.

As for the description of what the kids are wearing, I can't even tell you what I wore three or four days ago. Yesterday, yes... but not last week.

hmmm :waitasec:....that BD will be disgusted and won't speak to him if he had anything to do with this? umm, maybe, maybe not...I don't even know if that's a fact..I got nada..:crazy:

I found her statement to be quite.....ODD. What about: I hope he gets the punishment he deserves if he had anything to do with H's disappearance.

Not, I won't speak to him.

Good Lord woman, maybe it's you that has a bit of mhmr.

MOOOOOOOOO

Mel

Neither of Hailey’s parents could provide their children a stable home.

When did Bille & Hailey argue around Christmas time?

CD & BD had loud arguments too and when he moved across the street, I imagine the tension mounted.

BD said her and SA ripped each other to shreds when they argued.

BD said ‘she is lost it”.

BD denied Hailey had a black eye in a photograph.

 Did SA spend any time over Christmas with his family and was BD and her children go?

I do think they may be trying to make her look unreliable. I thought they were trying to soften us by confirming the text message but then I remember Billy had said stuff on NG that probably forced there hand.

Everything we know is because of BD putting out information. The 2pm text message, the earring, the siting by the hairdresser. She has a theory that does not include SA and she's going to get it out there without actually saying it. That's why LE won't tell her anything. She's not trustworthy with information. You'd think she'd realize how critical it is to keep things quiet in the investigation of the disappearance of your daughter. :waitasec:

What she won't do is give out any information that does point to SA like what he told her about his timeline those two days. What kind of person he was. The fights, the threats and what his relationship was really like with HD.

MOO

I am bothered by BD stating things had been going awesome between her and SA for the past 6 months. That takes it back to June. Summer break for HD. He had to watch his P's and Q's in order to remain in contact with HD. If he moved in 4 months ago it takes them back to Labor Day or there about. Again school holiday time. If SA had his sights set on HD, it seems as though he very well may have taken things too far with HD... again school holiday time. HE could have killed her to silence her. Perhaps he quit his job because he was planning on ending his relationship with BD and moving back to grandmas as he no longer needed BD as a cover for him spending time with an underage girl. If that was not the case why cease contact wirh a woman he loves? What man would do that to a woman he is engaged to? Even at his.lawyers urging... He is sitting back and allowing her to take the heat and answer all the questions. He has already planted the seed that CD or MB's family should be looked at. He fully intends to walk away and never look back and very well may have his sights set on the next single mother he intends to befriend. It is magical thin on his part. It won't fly IMO. He is in it knee deep. His SILENCE to me screams of his guilt. MOO ... God Bless Hailey!!!andriod posted please excuse typos!

BBM
My thougts exctly. Thankyou. If you love someone you sick with them like glue.
SA desserts BD when she needs him the most and she doesn't se it!
I think he was attracted to her because she looks like a teenager and had a little girl. 2 for the price of 1.
BD wants SA so badly...........why? low self esteem? What does he have?
I bet he has moved on and is scouting the internet.........(does he have a smartphone or computer again?) Hope so, then LE has everything he says and does in writing!

Thank you. You think the man could catch a break and not be forced to move while his daughter is missing. I know he didn't play by the rules, but HUD/Section 8 isn't usually so quick to toss someone out. I worked with section 8 years ago as a property manager, and they were usually given 30 days to vacate. Rules must have changed since then.

MOO

Mel

Child support

He couldn't get custody unless it was given to him by BD,if she had custody,because he had nowhere for her to live and a warrant for the charges he was picked up on.So he would hide a child,get national attention for a missing child and then be able to file for child support?

I have a great deal of concern about the way BD answers the question about whether or not she saw HD that Monday morning before she left for work. why does she say "right"when asked about peeking in on HD before she left for work. this response seems so non-committal,and then on top of that she only"thinks" that she saw HD sleeping. I don't get this at all. Does she need glasses? Either you do or don't see your daughter sleeping in her bed. I didn't see any blackout shades in her room, so there would have been at least some tiny amount of light coming in, even if it was moon light. does anyone know whether or not there is a street light in front of her house. I am assuming HD's bedroom faces the street. Was it raining that morning or really cloudy to the point that there would have been zero light when BD was leaving for work?

This has to be worked out about the mention of Stark, if it is spelled correctly. I have been unable to find anything close that makes sense. There is a little town called Star, Tx.

BILL LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: The lawyers` statements are absolutely ridiculous, Nancy. I just can`t even believe that. I`ve looked at the records myself. I`ve placed, you know, I place him by his mother`s house, by Hailey`s house, and also in Stark. He was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

This lawyer is ridiculous. There is a Stark, TX, but it's many hours from CCity. It is in far southeast Texas, almost to Louisiana.

hubby just said if you wrap a cell phone in aluminium foil it prob would prevent a phone from pinging.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333306
Kampfer also discussed why an arrest hasn't yet been made in the case. He made it clear that in many cases of this nature, a body is key to successful prosecution.

"In talking to the prosecutor, that (body) is something they would like to have," said Kampfer. "We're about that right now. To whatever the status of Hailey (is), we're looking for Hailey."
Kampfer says he's given Clint and Billie Dunn his phone number so they can call him whenever they need updates.

yes and theres also Stark Park which is Round Rock.

I keep thinking about the airport. Would you loose pings if you were in air?

My brother is a pilot...When you're in the air, your cell tries to communicate with many available towers. But due to the speed of the aircraft, the towers have trouble "passing" your phone signal from one tower to another, so you are simply denied service. All too technical for me. :innocent:

IMO, the hairdresser's story with details completely checked out, except it was on Sunday instead of Monday.

I think if the hairdresser doesn't do hair on any Sunday, but does/did it on Monday then the truth is it was Monday, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77