Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I watched half a minute of it and all I could think was "you're a sociopath" -couldn't stand it, I stopped watching. It's like she's acting, I can't see a person behind there, it seems so fake!

Oh man, that hair looks... well... you know what I'm gonna say.

"As tedious as her "audio recordings" have been" what audio recordings... please tell me shes not referring to her police recordings... #Whataloser

"I actually paid for my own computer" Yes, FCA, but not from money you earned by actually working.

Soooo... what I see is that no one wanted to pay for an interview... So she figured she would do blogs and get subscribers to purchase them (after all, someone would buy!). #fail. LOL... As its now all over the internet for free.

Apparently there are 2 more video's she made...who knows where they are? Comments say they are really disturbing.

I didn't even know there were "Pay" videos on YouTube. Learn something new everyday.

If you see an ad next to a YouTube video, then money is being made off the YouTube video. Sometimes there is an ad next to a video, of which, contains music, and the artist of the music makes money. However, YouTube channels can make money off of the videos that are uploaded.

I could make money off of every video I have uploaded, however, I chose not to do it.

How is it possible she's been doing audio diaries - and it's not been leaked before?

Very curious about that 'site'.

Her comments about the dog/adoption are odd. "he's as much my dog as any of the other pets I've had". Almost like, her past family dogs were 'different' vs. an adopted one as if the other past ones were 'birthed' or something. IDK - just odd comments to me.

Looks like a mobile home possibly based on the wall paneling and window.

Yes or almost cabin-ish.

Anyone figure out what the sign says that's over her shoulder?
Is it a License Plate?

IDK, I don't think it sounds like her and her mouth is all wrong.

How is it possible she's been doing audio diaries - and it's not been leaked before?

Very curious about that 'site'.

Her comments about the dog/adoption are odd. "he's as much my dog as any of the other pets I've had". Almost like, her past family dogs were 'different' vs. an adopted one as if the other past ones were 'birthed' or something. IDK - just odd comments to me.

Has she ever said anything that wasn't odd? :doh:

Would rather have this person get youtube hits, vs. everyone seeking/finding that paid site and Casey profiting.

I am only coming up with this paid site might be some sort of small group of her 'friends' because this was kept secret so well that the people watching/listening to her must be in allegiance to her?

There are 3 videos in the HollyandJonBriley account...two are black and white and one is in color...so did HollyandJonBriley edit the video or did they help Casey make the video?
1.jpg

Better Video to make you smile after watching that one..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMryPtgQh9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMryPtgQh9Y[/ame]

lol - the guy on the panel on the Today show said "she should go crawl back under the rock from whence she came".

Welp, that about sums it up for me.

It was probably done in black and white for the purpose of making it harder to see details such as birthmarks/moles/etc. I can't tell if it's her for sure, but I don't think it looks like the girl we saw in Ohio either, and some thought that she may of had work done for those pictures.

It also doesn't make sense the method of how it was obtained. Was the video published exclusively for the casey is innocent website folks? If so I can see why she would do something for a 'fansite'.

Just saw that *(**^% on the Today Show. Just like that other killer, OJ Simpson, this ______ can't just lay low and accept the fact that she got away with doing what she did to Caylee.

I've never seen more of a narcissitic woman, other than Kim Kardashian, that seeks attention and the spotlight on them, more than this heifer. You can see her trying to looking introspective and reflective.....it's all an ACT, just like her mother of the year act at trial.

I predicted that she would go short and blonde or red...she's so shallow and transparent that her actions aren't hard to figure out.

Jeff Ashton wrote a book; Dr. G just had a special on about the case, you know Little Miss "What A About Me?" had to find a way to get the spotlight on herself since she's had no other takers to hear her perpetual lies.

I hope the dog that she has adopted runs away....if he knows what's best for him.

Why can't this despicable girl go away for good? Take a clue...most Americans can't stand you and don't believe you. Get some therapy!

Tried to see who the people were in the pictures in the wood paneled room she was taping in. It looked like it was an older picture from the late 50's or 60's and they had dark hair. Anyone notice that?

Happy New Year WS'ers!

Created by

HollyandJonBriley
Latest Activity

Jan 5, 2012

Date Joined
Sep 30, 2011

The language, speaking style and superficiality scream Casey to me. I cringe watching it because it honestly reminds me of a bad monologue from my high school drama class. You know, one of those girls that think their going to be a starlet... but really they can't act their way out of a box. There is no emotion there. It's just self promotion.

It looks like "paneling" on the wall -- and someone above said "trailer" and I think it is one -- sure looks like a trailer ...

I sure would like to know WHO are those two people in that photo hanging on the wall ...

:waitasec: And those "glasses" -- they look too big -- like they are about to fall off her face ...

:waitasec: And where is she getting the $$$$$ to buy a computer, phone, etc.

:waitasec: I sure hope the Parole Office checks into this ... but they probably won't ...

:furious:

It was just BRIEFLY discussed on the Today Show...the panel agreed with our feelings on this and did not want to give her the attention she is seeking and moved quickly on to the next topic! :floorlaugh:

Something does not smell right. Supposedly, Casey pt this on a pay site that the youtube users HollyandJohnBriley found, downloaded and put it up on their youtube channel stating it is so Casey doesn't profit. So when you click you go to HollyandJohnBriley and not Casey Anthony's site.

How did they find this? Why are they not stating where they found this? What's going on?

The video was posted all over FCA and Caylee-related sites on FB. Apparently, the video was ORIGINALLY posted by a page titled 'People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" ' The video was leaked by an FCA supporter who claims he wanted to post the video to show "Casey haters" that she wasn't locked in a room with no freedom. The FB page claims that FCA is extorting money from supporters by making them pay for these videos and says their motivation for posting the video, is to expose the truth about FCA and what she is doing. Since she is allegedly charging to view these videos, that is why they are otherwise not available, and the only reason this one is, is because a supporter leaked it and obviously now it has went viral.

If it is true, it doesn't surprise me one bit.. She is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member