Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant may be going to self-publish with just the financial help of his 'sponsor', in which case, no editor unless he wants one.

there will be no buyers unless they do a crash course in 'Antonese'...... no body is going to buy what they cannot decipher.

Thank you Alli. I try to avoid the ant's nest so I'm not up to date with the latest ramblings

No rambling ant nest for me either. So does this mean we can put to bed and assume it was all b******t that Karen was going to run of with him?:D

I'm worried about the latest Italian Mafia b/f, true or false this must detrimental to a fair trial. It's from a faceless anon who said that-no proof whatsoever.
MSM have lawyers who advise on articles not to be sued. That's why WS are strict it must be from MSM plus link.

I'm worried about the latest Italian Mafia b/f, true or false this must detrimental to a fair trial. It's from a faceless anon who said that-no proof whatsoever.
MSM have lawyers who advise on articles not to be sued. That's why WS are strict it must be from MSM plus link.
I thought the mafia mention might be indicative of the value to be placed on the Italian boyfriend rumour.

I thought the mafia mention might be indicative of the value to be placed on the Italian boyfriend rumour.
Maybe it was the Italian boyfriend in the library with the candlestick

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36407526/melbournes-karen-ristevski-husband-borce-comments/#page1

When I first watched the video of the man relating the story of BR's strange comments to him while they were in south east Asia I detected a slight twang under the Aussie accent. Having said that, being Italian doesn't mean that a person necessarily speaks broken English. They may have an Australian accent with only a slight hint of an Italian twang now and then and only with certain words.

I always thought it a bit strange that this bloke with the blurred out face came forward with such a strange tale. I've thought about this long and hard and I've let my imagination run riot. Just thought I'd share what I came up with while we wait for an arrest. :tomato:

All hypothetical at this stage: - The guy in the video is of Italian descent and was Karen's fling whenever she travelled to south east Asia, or so BR believed. How he became aware of the Italian is anyone's guess. There may have been photos of he and Karen that she innocently (or not so) posted to her FB. Perhaps they looked a little too friendly to BR. Whatever the reasoning, BR was going to meet the Italian himself but he didn't reveal his suspicions to Karen. BR decided that he would go on the next buying trip, while Karen stayed at home.

According to the man in the video (aka the Italian) it was the first time he'd ever met BR, they being introduced by a mutual friend. (Someone in the rag trade perhaps). He also stated that on first meeting BR he (BR) sent shivers down his spine. So was the Italian suffering from a guilty conscience? He knew that BR was Karen's husband but played dumb, although he did ask BR if he was married. BR didn't answer him. The most chilling comment BR apparently threw out was, "this is a good place to get rid of somebody".

IMO that was a warning to the Italian from a very pissed off BR. Stay away from my wife or you will end up dead and buried around here somewhere.

Karen got wind of the meeting between the Italian and BR and it all came to a head on 29 June 2016, (three months after BR met the Italian) but it was Karen who ended up dead and buried on Australian soil.

Feel free to poke holes or just tear this apart but it makes some kind of strange sense to me. :blushing:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36407526/melbournes-karen-ristevski-husband-borce-comments/#page1

When I first watched the video of the man relating the story of BR's strange comments to him while they were in south east Asia I detected a slight twang under the Aussie accent. Having said that, being Italian doesn't mean that a person necessarily speaks broken English. They may have an Australian accent with only a slight hint of an Italian twang now and then and only with certain words.

I always thought it a bit strange that this bloke with the blurred out face came forward with such a strange tale. I've thought about this long and hard and I've let my imagination run riot. Just thought I'd share what I came up with while we wait for an arrest. :tomato:

All hypothetical at this stage: - The guy in the video is of Italian descent and was Karen's fling whenever she travelled to south east Asia, or so BR believed. How he became aware of the Italian is anyone's guess. There may have been photos of he and Karen that she innocently (or not so) posted to her FB. Perhaps they looked a little too friendly to BR. Whatever the reasoning, BR was going to meet the Italian himself but he didn't reveal his suspicions to Karen. BR decided that he would go on the next buying trip, while Karen stayed at home.

According to the man in the video (aka the Italian) it was the first time he'd ever met BR, they being introduced by a mutual friend. (Someone in the rag trade perhaps). He also stated that on first meeting BR he (BR) sent shivers down his spine. So was the Italian suffering from a guilty conscience? He knew that BR was Karen's husband but played dumb, although he did ask BR if he was married. BR didn't answer him. The most chilling comment BR apparently threw out was, "this is a good place to get rid of somebody".

IMO that was a warning to the Italian from a very pissed off BR. Stay away from my wife or you will end up dead and buried around here somewhere.

Karen got wind of the meeting between the Italian and BR and it all came to a head on 29 June 2016, (three months after BR met the Italian) but it was Karen who ended up dead and buried on Australian soil.

Feel free to poke holes or just tear this apart but it makes some kind of strange sense to me. :blushing:

Not going to poke holes .... at this stage of twist n turns .... anyone's guess could be right.

But as an opinion.... and just that...

I think how things are being played on his Blog book page. .... is a bit like Karen's Aunt Patricia summation of the familys antics .... a circus.

I think the mention of the "Italian Boyfriend" was attributed to someone posting to the page, rather than Anthony making the statement himself.

I fear that some things said.....posted...... should be taken with a grain of salt .....

As I'm almost sensing an atmosphere of almost seduction ... to entice. .... to have others dance to the music being deliberately played ....

I mean there have been alot of harsh critics of Ant and he may feel retaliatory ......

His had his life discussed, exposed, his been cast down, been called this n that..... he may want to have some fun with his new audience.....

So yeah ..... kinda sheepishly steering clear of this latest tidbit ...... for fear of it growing hairy legs...

Like soso said .....
If this is to be believed...
In the running commentary from the Rickard to Ristevski saga .....
then we can scratch his previous thoughts they she was going to run away with him...

In Video in link

Not sure what to make of Tim Day specifically saying he would take out the word "Prime" ....but yes he (Borce) is a suspect. 0.16

And not sure why .... but something about the business owner being questioned about Karen moreso than Borce seems strange. 0.30

I've been able to identify the business as being Houdinis cafe .... which is directly across the road from the station.
http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=htt...ght-on-cctv-may-contain-karen-ristevskis-body

I'd really love to know what they asked about Karen .....

Dont you think its strange how all msm articles write disclaimers about how they're not implying that BR is involved - im guessing that BRs lawyer is on the ball with this stuff

....yet AR is writing openly all this trash talking of BR and CR etc.

I cant help but think that AR and his "friends" know nothing more than what we know, but him ranting and carrying on is good for BRs case. Takes a bit of the focus off BR and muddies the waters.

If AR knew KR had a secret affair he would have been blabbing about it a year ago. There might be a photo of kr with someone - but i think its a case of AR trying to be a detective.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yes it's somewhat suprising that Borce hasn't "sic him" lawyers onto him.... as the lawyers seem to be exhorting pressure on media ..... ohhh... disclaimer:

We do not imply Mr Ristevski is involved...

I think he would personally be delighted with all the murkiness that Anthony has created for the prosecution team ....

Anthony at this stage of the investigation is his Dads best defence for doubt in a jury case...

Yes it's somewhat suprising that Borce hasn't "sic him" lawyers onto him.... as the lawyers seem to be exhorting pressure on media ..... ohhh... disclaimer:

I think he would personally be delighted with all the murkiness that Anthony has created for the prosecution team ....

Anthony at this stage of the investigation is his Dads best defence for doubt in a jury case...

Do police have power to shut the Facebook page down? They could surely make contact to request this at very least? If they have power to shut down, why has page/particular bold comments/claims been left for the entire weekend so far...?

Prominent criminal lawyer Rob Stary also uses social media as a matter of course in the 3000-odd cases his firm Robert Stary Lawyers handles each year. Accused, accuser and witnesses have their social media sites checked, providing as they do an invaluable snapshot of a person and situation, he said.

“We acted for a man who, via Facebook, had enticed two underage girls to go away with him. He dumped them out of Melbourne. We got the girls’ Facebook sites and they were sexually explicit, very suggestive. We went to the DPP and said, we are going to cross-examine the girls about their Facebook postings which will be damaging and humiliating so ask them if they want to proceed. The girls were asked and they did not proceed,” Mr Stary said.

https://www.liv.asn.au/Practice-Res...-2012/Working-the-net--Crime-and-social-media

Not going to poke holes .... at this stage of twist n turns .... anyone's guess could be right.

But as an opinion.... and just that...

I think how things are being played on his Blog book page. .... is a bit like Karen's Aunt Patricia summation of the familys antics .... a circus.

I think the mention of the "Italian Boyfriend" was attributed to someone posting to the page, rather than Anthony making the statement himself.

I fear that some things said.....posted...... should be taken with a grain of salt .....

As I'm almost sensing an atmosphere of almost seduction ... to entice. .... to have others dance to the music being deliberately played ....

I mean there have been alot of harsh critics of Ant and he may feel retaliatory ......

His had his life discussed, exposed, his been cast down, been called this n that..... he may want to have some fun with his new audience.....

So yeah ..... kinda sheepishly steering clear of this latest tidbit ...... for fear of it growing hairy legs...

Like soso said .....
If this is to be believed...
In the running commentary from the Rickard to Ristevski saga .....
then we can scratch his previous thoughts they she was going to run away with him...

Thanks for your reply Puggle and I've answered you in kind.

BBM and my replies to you are highlighted in blue text.

I think how things are being played on his Blog book page. .... is a bit like Karen's Aunt Patricia summation of thefamilys antics .... a circus.

Absolutely, I agree with you entirely.

Yes it was but AR has not negated this comment from a so called 'close friend'.

Once again I totally agree and I don't need those grains of salt. By the same token these muppets are reading this thread and they are not as switched on as you or I. My whole post, that you've chosen to reply to, was very carefully worded and psychologically driven to draw out more IYKWIM.

Ah...perhaps but then then again they may well dance to my drum.

Ant is his own worst enemy. If he would just cut the crap, ice induced or not, the so called harsh critics would have no fuel to fire back at him. It's all relative really, isn't it?

Of course he wants to have fun with his new audience. The same audience he cultivated when he first flapped his trap about his so called affair with Karen. I have no sympathy for AR in regard to what that revelation, true or not, brought down on him. I do have sympathy for the little boy AR was and how he was so cruelly mistreated by everyone around him who was supposed to protect and love him. That little boy is now a man in the physical sense at least. Mentally, I think not.

And in closing, I once again agree with you. I don't for one minute believe that Karen had a mystery Italian lover, Mafia associated or otherwise. And I just want to say, not all Italians are Mafia related. The Calabrians, who hail from the south of Italy, are notorious for their long held Mafia dealings and have been for many, many years. Not so the rest of Italy.

image.jpg

Interesting theory makara.
Take a look at the "acquaintance" Borce met in China and AR's gossip feeder on his blog site. Do you think?? Trying to work out if the heads look similar and ears?

attachment.php

Interesting theory makara.
Take a look at the "acquaintance" Borce met in China and AR's gossip feeder on his blog site. Do you think?? Trying to work out if the heads look similar and ears?

I Had a look at AR's blog a short while ago and IMO no, they are not the same person nor are they in the same age group. I would put the guy in the video in the 45 - 55 + age group. AR's mate closer to 35 - 40. IMO.

Prominent criminal lawyer Rob Stary also uses social media as a matter of course in the 3000-odd cases his firm Robert Stary Lawyers handles each year. Accused, accuser and witnesses have their social media sites checked, providing as they do an invaluable snapshot of a person and situation, he said.

“We acted for a man who, via Facebook, had enticed two underage girls to go away with him. He dumped them out of Melbourne. We got the girls’ Facebook sites and they were sexually explicit, very suggestive. We went to the DPP and said, we are going to cross-examine the girls about their Facebook postings which will be damaging and humiliating so ask them if they want to proceed. The girls were asked and they did not proceed,” Mr Stary said.

https://www.liv.asn.au/Practice-Res...-2012/Working-the-net--Crime-and-social-media

That is so duckin sad..... how one sleeps at night astounds me.

Young ...in that article underage would mean 16 or under....

How many girls under 16 post provocative pictures without having any idea what it means..... as they still haven't formulated the mental capacity to understand their actions...

What a disgrace as a adult male.... pig actually....

Fullstop .... ADULT entices two UNDERAGE girls... that sentence alone says it all.

So this is the form of lawyer Borce has aligned himself with... he has chosen well then hasn't he....

I have vomit in my mouth.

ETA: This just shows the level of underhand dirty skill Vic Pol are up against...... no wonder they are crossing all their "T'"s and dotting all their "I"s

Thanks for your reply Puggle and I've answered you in kind.

BBM and my replies to you are highlighted in blue text.

I think how things are being played on his Blog book page. .... is a bit like Karen's Aunt Patricia summation of thefamilys antics .... a circus.

Absolutely, I agree with you entirely.

Yes it was but AR has not negated this comment from a so called 'close friend'.

Once again I totally agree and I don't need those grains of salt. By the same token these muppets are reading this thread and they are not as switched on as you or I. My whole post, that you've chosen to reply to, was very carefully worded and psychologically driven to draw out more IYKWIM.

Ah...perhaps but then then again they may well dance to my drum.

Ant is his own worst enemy. If he would just cut the crap, ice induced or not, the so called harsh critics would have no fuel to fire back at him. It's all relative really, isn't it?

Of course he wants to have fun with his new audience. The same audience he cultivated when he first flapped his trap about his so called affair with Karen. I have no sympathy for AR in regard to what that revelation, true or not, brought down on him. I do have sympathy for the little boy AR was and how he was so cruelly mistreated by everyone around him who was supposed to protect and love him. That little boy is now a man in the physical sense at least. Mentally, I think not.

And in closing, I once again agree with you. I don't for one minute believe that Karen had a mystery Italian lover, Mafia associated or otherwise. And I just want to say, not all Italians are Mafia related. The Calabrians, who hail from the south of Italy, are notorious for their long held Mafia dealings and have been for many, many years. Not so the rest of Italy.

I think all of us at one point in time feel or hope we can say or post that one thing that will crack a case or expose something .... and have someone dance to the beat of our drum.

Unfortunately others like myself may not be aware of your intentions and read what is posted and feel/think their is some validity to the post.

ETA: I'm not willing to assume anyone is not "switched on" .... I think that would be a big mistake to make that assumption.

:thinking: AR doesn't give a damn what people think of his spelling and frankly, neither do I. For me, it's not his inability to spell, it's his inability to use a FULL STOP after a sentence. Heck, I don't even care if he doesn't use a capital after the full stop, I just want to see a full stop so I know when a sentence has ended and when a sentence starts KWIM? *C'mon, AR, surely you know where that FULL STOP is on that keypad. (?) It would make it a whole lot easier reading and understanding what you have to say. TIA :seeya:

Ant is Stary's wet dream when it comes to reasonable doubt. This Italian boyfriend business won't help anything, it is another potential suspect for a defense team to point a finger at.

I was just thinking about Sarah. The strain. This waiting for the other shoe to fall must be excruciating, but a trial would likely be even worse. I see her as loyal and if she considers her Dad as having done it, even in the deep recesses of her mind, she likely has ways of framing it that make sense for her from the family dynamics, that he can be forgiven. Maybe when she has finished this last semester of uni her Dad will do the right thing and get the ball rolling on the legal side of things. Not have this hang over her head as she starts her adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie