Youtube Video: "Not So Nice Canadians" Relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henderdonald

Reaction score
May be slightly off-topic - but check this out - looks like an attempted truck theft in Ottawa was caught on video - [video=youtube;j1bQDFhOLkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1bQDFhOLkk[/video]

has anyone watched this youtube video posted yesterday morning out of Ottawa? I really hope he contacted LE

[video=youtube;j1bQDFhOLkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1bQDFhOLkk&sns=tw[/video]

you and your ride can be carjacked anywhere!!

I was the one who posted the video. I found it when I was looking at #timbosma on Twitter.

It's a fake. There's a date stamp on the video of 05/19. No witnesses ever described one of the perps as wearing an orange jumpsuit.

how do you know its a fake? .. looked real to me as the guy got road rash across his side. also notice what apears to be a QPP shield ont he dash and in the window reflection

It's a fake. There's a date stamp on the video of 05/19. No witnesses ever described one of the perps as wearing an orange jumpsuit.

fake? are you kidding me?
the guy almost ran 2 of the guys over in an attempt to get away.
I highly doubt anyone would put themselves at harms way to make a fake video like this.

If anything, it's real, maybe not related but looks pretty real to me

The video was apparently of undercover police taking down

a guy wearing a red hoodie in a black truck. Or two guys in a black truck trying to injure or grab the guy in red hoodie. Looks like it was in Ottawa, hence 'unrelated' being the reason for removing video. It does not look fake to me and of course we do know that there are at least two other suspects out there at this time...and one has a red hoodie and likes black trucks. meh no possible connection there and after all the real killer is locked up so we are told.

I should add, there was a murder in North Middx county a coupe of years ago where a guy killed an old couple in their home. He was found in Ottawa.

The video was apparently of undercover police taking down

a guy wearing a red hoodie in a black truck. Or two guys in a black truck trying to injure or grab the guy in red hoodie. Looks like it was in Ottawa, hence 'unrelated' being the reason for removing video.

isn't Ottawa in Ontario? I could see it being unrelated if it happened in Newfoundland, but a 3 hour drive down the highway??? I think the mods need to lighten up a bit here with removing what could be valuable leads. It's probably nothing, but definitely worth a look into

Fake? I doubt it. Unrelated? Likely. I would hope that the youtube poster contacted the police.

As far as the orange jumpsuit, at this distance it is tough to distinguish between a prison jumpsuit and construction overalls.

I missed it & youtube has pulled it already --???

The video is still there - unrelated to TB though as it looks like it was filmed or at least the video was put up yesterday

It may very well be a "real" video but not related to the TB case. The video was shot on the 19th...which would be yesterday, not the day TB disappeared. TB was found long before the video was shot. Police believe that TB was killed shortly after his abduction and I believe that. Also, if was related to the TB case and he really was killed shortly after his abduction, it would have been dark outside.

how do you know its not related to the case? two suspects still missing
dog ram trucks
didnt get what they wanted first time...
i am familiar with the case. and reports from police. I also live in the area of all this.

Happy Victoria Day Folks,

In regards to the video recently put out on the 2 trucks, has anyone noticed a reflection on the drivers side of a badge which is sitting on the other side of the wheel? You can see it thru the window. Not that a badge has anything seriously to do with this but a questionable... The actual heist of the 2 trucks looks like something out of a movie as the one person appears to be dragged along while the truck circles. Very disturbing! Did these two passengers just happen to have their video on while leaving Tim's on a rainy yucky day? Obviously so.... Weird timing.

Also, a big thumbs up to ya'll for all the awesome sleuthing!

SK

In regards to the video recently put out on the 2 trucks, has anyone noticed a reflection on the drivers side of a badge which is sitting on the other side of the wheel? You can see it thru the window. Not that a badge has anything seriously to do with this but a questionable... The actual heist of the 2 trucks looks like something out of a movie as the one person appears to be dragged along while the truck circles. Very disturbing! Did these two passengers just happen to have their video on while leaving Tim's on a rainy yucky day? Obviously so.... Weird timing.

SK

1.**if there was a video like mentioned above of the 2 trucks can someone tell me where?
Is there a link here???...PLEASE POST # of link or the DIRECT LINK...I am shocked that would be POSTED....confused?...thks robynhood...

Hope everyone had a NICE Candian Long weekend here too....

Can't. Mods pulled it. Search youtube for "Not so nice Canadians". Or search #timbosma twitter. Someone's posted the link there.

The reaction from the witnesses sound, fake? But what they are witnessing certainly doesn't look fake. Did someone report this?? I literally have shivers up my spine!

SK

the badge doesn't look like a LE Badge,,, maybe Military?

1.**if there was a video like mentioned above of the 2 trucks can someone tell me where?
Is there a link here???...PLEASE POST # of link or the DIRECT LINK...I am shocked that would be POSTED....confused?...thks robynhood...

Hope everyone had a NICE Candian Long weekend here too....

---I first saw it on Citynews.... Can't find it now tho, which is really ODD! Since the vid aired on you tube, I still have it on my you tube... Wonder where it went from the news reports and why? I saw red/orange on one person who fell to the ground. I don't have an URL or would post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph