GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

Can anyone place this quote from one of the msm reports, as I either dont have the report filed or it was vague...

Source SMH 15 10 2013

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2hjvFezul

This one?

Just hours after Morgan Huxley was stabbed to death, his alleged killer returned to work and told colleagues he was shocked and ''scared to walk home''.

Daniel Jack Kelsall went about his work as usual when he showed up to clean dishes at the Sydney Cooking School, Neutral Bay, on the afternoon of September 8, his boss, Brett Deverall, said. That was less than 12 hours after Mr Huxley was found dead in his Watson Street unit.

Thing is, if DK was stalking MH it's going to look coincidental isn't it? That's what stalkers do. They put themselves near the person they are stalking.

The pacing could have MH not wanting to go home but not sure what else to do. Maybe he thought about walking to a mates, a brothel, late night bottle shop etc. and paced a bit while thinking it over.

I am still totally stuck on the fence as to what happened that night.

And it seems police were looking into the stalking when they asked the business owner for the CCTV footage. I wish we had even a 1/4 of the evidence police already have...lol.

October 15, 2013

Detectives told the business owner they were investigating if Kelsall had been stalking Mr Huxley, prior to him being found with 28 stab wounds to his neck and back.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ac...ad-his-last-beer/story-fnii5s3y-1226739920271

StrangeWorld, good point about the barmaid, MH could have been waiting for a reply from her or another female.

MH & DK would have known each other previously.

MH probably wasn't even waiting for DK, his other options had fallen through & along came DK, they knew each other, so it wasn't an issue in DK going home with him.

I agree with all the other posts that have said ppl sometimes who have had a few too many might take someone home, the environment in which this happens is usually not on the street after a few minutes of talking, the place & mood play a big factor in how comfortable we are in doing this.

Usually if someone is taken home & it is for a chat & not sex, then you would usually sit with that person in the lounge or somewhere other than the bedroom.

MH & DK may have very well been sitting in the lounge, MH might have gone into the bedroom at some stage to get changed, DK had the perfect chance to prepare the weapon, crept upon him & killed him,

if MH was in the process of taking off his pants, he might have been in a bent position with his shorts half way down, stopping him from moving quickly - if he heard him at all. We know that MH had had sex, we don't know if it was with DK - DK's glasses were bloodied, usually even the half blind take of glasses during sex, he was dressed & was able to get out quick.

just another out there theory

Thought I'd bring my post over from the last thread (sorry, hopeless at quoting from a closed thread)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJM86 View Post
His profile name is also 'lamant' french for the 'The Lover' a 1992 movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lover_(film)

Okay, I'm going to be cryptic here. All hypothetical, ok!

If he was using 'lamant' on other sites, and he was a fan of literature (fan fiction), he may have created a profile that may refer to another psychological diagnosis that was given a few years ago.....

I wish I could post the link.....

:shocked2:

Well that is very revealing! If it is the same lamant ... sure sounds like it could be!

Just wanted to bring this over from Thread Two ... it may be relevant.

"The hypothesis that individuals with AS (Asperger Syndrome) are predisposed to violent or criminal behavior has been investigated, but is not supported by data.More evidence suggests children with AS are victims rather than victimizers. A 2008 review found that an overwhelming number of reported violent criminals with AS had coexisting psychiatric disorders such as schizoaffective disorder"

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

(marly ... could you please include a shortcut to Thread Two in the intro to this thread? Looks like just Thread One and the Media Thread are referenced .. TIA :seeya:)

Brief video here featuring George Breton (lawyer) ... sure was a media scrum! Lots of 'no comment' going on ....

http://media.smh.com.au/news/nsw-news/respect-the-privacy-of-my-client-4831302.html

Media were set up outside the court, channel 9 had their outside broadcast unit. Cameramen were onto MH brother and friend and chased them up Liverpool street.
Kelsall lawyer came out after that, repeated outside court to reporters what he had said in court to have it put on the record - allegations of 'media interference and speculation'.
Court was packed, cleared out once DJK matter finished.

Omg -- This is WHY I ought never sleep. :D

Wow - thanks, WS'ers for the news and such.

Originally Posted by marlywings
Accused killer Daniel Kelsall was in laneway as Morgan Huxley had his last beer

October 15, 2013

ACCUSED killer Daniel Kelsall was captured on a security camera walking slowly in a laneway with a direct view of where Morgan Huxley was having his last drink, before he was allegedly murdered.

Police have seized surveillance footage which shows Kelsall, 20, hanging around in Grosvenor Lane at Neutral Bay in the early hours of September 8, around the same time Mr Huxley was drinking alone at The Oaks Hotel

A business owner who handed over the footage to police last week said Kelsall, who can be seen on the footage wearing black and white checked pants and a dark-coloured T-shirt, appears to be wandering aimlessly in the laneway

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...1226739920271#

I had a feeling there was stalking involved!!!! When I saw how all the cafes and such DJK liked to hang in looked directly into the pub, I actually wondered if a bit of a crush was not developed that way..

Then by chance, Morgan is seen leaving the pub.. and it went from there..

And OMG he WAS working after all!!!!! FFS. The boss coulda said "No comment" and not all that BS about DJK not being on the books, etc. :banghead:

As for DJK being an aspie.. Well, it shouldn't matter much to a murder case. Equality in all areas, I say.

Interesting, though. OMG I need coffee. Brb.

Omg -- This is WHY I ought never sleep. :D

Wow - thanks, WS'ers for the news and such.

I had a feeling there was stalking involved!!!! When I saw how all the cafes and such DJK liked to hang in looked directly into the pub, I actually wondered if a bit of a crush was not developed that way..

Then by chance, Morgan is seen leaving the pub.. and it went from there..

And OMG he WAS working after all!!!!! FFS. The boss coulda said "No comment" and not all that BS about DJK not being on the books, etc. :banghead:

As for DJK being an aspie.. Well, it shouldn't matter much to a murder case. Equality in all areas, I say.

Interesting, though. OMG I need coffee. Brb.
Interesting developments today... No?

Yes... I have found that sleep is a liability when being a WSer!

:floorlaugh:

Folks a reminder to please stick to facts of the case as we know them via MSM.

Copying over comments from other sites isn't allowed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back