5th Year Anniversary Media Blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's been so long since I've logged in..
I got a google email alert, I see there is more interest in Ben.

I just put the blog online today, it is here

Believe, you still have my gmail address.
If something is wrong with the blog, email me it that addy.
My hubby was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago; my time is limited.

I decided to put the blog online without going back over it, so I apologize if something isn't right. I also made his album public - it's all the pictures I had saved of him.

http://tinyurl.com/ybba4m5

Good luck Ben!

Roselvr: Nice to see on WS again.
So sorry to hear about your husband. Prayers.

=============================

Nice job, Carolwood!
I was looking forward to these articles!

Now, if only, someone will recognize him.

Sorry it's been so long since I've logged in..
I got a google email alert, I see there is more interest in Ben.

I just put the blog online today, it is here

Believe, you still have my gmail address.
If something is wrong with the blog, email me it that addy.
My hubby was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago; my time is limited.

I decided to put the blog online without going back over it, so I apologize if something isn't right. I also made his album public - it's all the pictures I had saved of him.

http://tinyurl.com/ybba4m5

Good luck Ben!

I am praying for you guys-you have such a good heart and soul....I hope something extra-ordinary happens for the two of you!!!

Thank you for the prayers, we need them. He has a long, hard road ahead of him.

I've posted everything to my facebook page and will try to keep up with posting what's emailed to me. I appreciate the article (OC Register) sent to me today.

DW, thanks for his facebook page, I've posted that as well.

I'm hoping someone knows who he is.

I think we should target the Catholic Churches in all states. I have the list of all the Diocese offices. If someone would like a particular state, put your name on a list here with the states you would like to do. The main states: North Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Southern Illinois, and Indiana have already been done.
And, I think what needs to be done, is to gather all these emails addresses to the churches then do a mass mailing(?) but that is jmo.

Here is the link to all the states dioceses offices:
this is a very long list

http://www.parishesonline.com/Scripts/USMap.asp#

Hey, guess what I just thought to do? Forward my comcast email to the email I use every day :)
This is the 1st forwarded email to come through :)

Carol, I'd love to get a mass email going; I think it's a great idea - I've been wanting to do that. Wanted to make sure everything was correct before sending it.

Before we start another media blitz I want to respectfully suggest that we have a more conservative approach to the recitation of his condition when found. I think it is fair to say that he was found unconscious, I think we have agreed that we will no longer use his lack of attire because it is in poor taste (IIRC) and that he has amnesia which has prevented his ability to recapture the life he had before being found at Burger King. Am I making sense? I do not want the non verified details cluttering up or misdirecting someone who may have relevant information. Even his Wikipedia page states currently (when last I checked anyway) that his field of vision may have been changing because of his cataracts PRIOR to his discovery.

Before we start another media blitz I want to respectfully suggest that we have a more conservative approach to the recitation of his condition when found. I think it is fair to say that he was found unconscious, I think we have agreed that we will no longer use his lack of attire because it is in poor taste (IIRC) and that he has amnesia which has prevented his ability to recapture the life he had before being found at Burger King. Am I making sense? I do not want the non verified details cluttering up or misdirecting someone who may have relevant information. Even his Wikipedia page states currently (when last I checked anyway) that his field of vision may have been changing because of his cataracts PRIOR to his discovery.

I agree with you 100%....stick to the facts. Y'all have been 'starting from scratch' and IMO realizing that we don't have ALL the facts here.

Perhaps you can make a new post saying that no one send out anything until something can be written, then everyone can copy and paste it into an email.
I feel a new post is the way to go, as well as possibly bumping the existing posts saying to please check this post here before spreading the story.

Im gonna type out things I would change in your new eyes post

Quote from another post

And again, IMO,
I think BK is over 55 years old.
Maybe that is because I am a little over that age myself.

The things he has mentioned, etc., seem more in the over 55 and probably just about 60 generation.

I showed a friend his photo, she thinks 50's.
Even though she's heard me mention him; I don't think she's ever read about him. She's in the North Carolina area.

So, once we get going, if we can some how make it an organized thing, we should try to target as many people/states as we can.

What ever came of the Canada connection?

I have a question, and wasn't sure where to put it. Have fliers on Ben ever been distributed in Georgia & other possible locales at places where the homeless might gather, soup kitchens, bunkhouses, food distribution centers of churches?

I have a question, and wasn't sure where to put it. Have fliers on Ben ever been distributed in Georgia & other possible locales at places where the homeless might gather, soup kitchens, bunkhouses, food distribution centers of churches?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91005"]Vetted Leads from AASU Flyer[/ame]

The Center for Justice Administration at Armstrong University constructed a flyer in late August of 2009, which was distributed via LE channels beginning in September. All of my personal info was on it for contact, so forgive me if I do not post a copy of the flyer here, lol-I could not figure out how to redact it. The preference of NB was that the leads requiring further investigation be forwarded to her and her "team." You will see in this thread that it was relatively easy to vet the majority of them. I wanted you guys to get a sense of what was called in and from where....

Has anyone ever contacted DAVID LETTERMAN?
Reason being, I just read he graduated from Broad Ripple High School.

It is part of the Indianapolis Public Schools system.

He is late nite, but what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member