TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always like to have "fresh eyes" take a look at something that I have been studying. I think it keeps my mind open and helps me avoid tunnel vision.
This is what my 16 year old had to say- "Creepy- they have similar noses, besides the obvious hair color."

I hadn't noticed the nose. But yes, if the Lubbock girl were thinner, in the eyes of a serial incident- they could be sisters, except they don't have the same eye color, but neither do my siblings or my children. Are there any similarities in interests or hobbies; home life; school activities?

I looked at the picture and think they look an AWFUL lot alike too......

I'm sorry Wondergirl, I didn't see your questions.

First, I had the day wrong! I'm so sorry, all I can say is I have a sinus infection and half of my brain has been eaten away.

Bd's garbage was not picked up until Wednesday! Her home is on the schedule for Wednesdays and is normally picked up around 3 pm.

Cd's home or is on the schedule for Fridays and is typically picked up at 8 am.

No, my brother's truck was never searched.

I wonder if the checked the trash tuesday after she reported her missing since they first assumed she was a runaway?

I thought that was very odd when I heard it. The house is small. Hailey is 13 years old.
A 13 year old would want privacy would she not?
If Hailey slept on the couch where did the other people in that small house hang out?
Her room looked fine to me, why sleep on the couch?

I've seen this answered somewhere on here. Hailey got a flat screen tv for her room, at which time she starting sleeping in there.

I wish there was a way to find out BD's demeanor at work Monday and Tuesday before she left.....would help a ton I think.

I would think that her demeanor would be the same as it was in the 911 calls and as it has been in all her interviews.
I'm not sure if she is capable of an excited utterance, or of showing emotion.
I realize every one handles things differently, but I swear, I'm just waiting for her demeanor to change some where.

Not nearly that far via I-20 38 miles to Big Spring then north on hwy 87 for 105 miles....you are in Lubbock
Total: 143 miles.

OK sorry, just going by mapquest...Edited to add, I have had the thought of whomever did take Hailey, if it were someone she knew, what if they abducted another child/girl a little farther away to "kinda" take suspision off of them and with this being close who knows? JMO

KRproducerMark RT @bigcountryhome: Coming soon to KRBC First at Five: law enforcement takes on the Nancy Grace folks in the Hailey Dunn case. #haileydunn
26 minutes ago · reply

rut roh..............

OK sorry, just going by mapquest...

Mapquest was confused....lol Bet it was sending you to Colorado City Utah....and we don't even want to go there!!!
No problem, just hope we find these two beautiful girls.

KRproducerMark RT @bigcountryhome: Coming soon to KRBC First at Five: law enforcement takes on the Nancy Grace folks in the Hailey Dunn case. #haileydunn
26 minutes ago · reply

rut roh..............

Hope someone local can watch and tell us what they say.

Mapquest was confused....lol Bet it was sending you to Colorado City Utah....and we don't even want to go there!!!
No problem, just hope we find these two beautiful girls.

NO it actually showed the map of TX, I have had that problem before though. : )

I thought that was very odd when I heard it. The house is small. Hailey is 13 years old.
A 13 year old would want privacy would she not?
If Hailey slept on the couch where did the other people in that small house hang out?
Her room looked fine to me, why sleep on the couch?

It does seem strange....a teenager and all....

My guess is......she felt "secure"....for some reason..

Perhaps her room/bed did not offer her that.....

IMO...I wonder if it was perhaps S could come in her room and talk to her when she was lying in bed....and it made her uneasy....

Does we know if she had her "own bed" at her dad's???...Did she sleep on the couch there???....interesting to know....where she slept at his house..

ETA...I believe someone here mentioned she would fall asleep on the couch watching TV...as she did not have TV in her room....that could be the reason of sleeping on the couch...

NO it actually showed the map of TX, I have had that problem before though. : )

I agree with you, totally a possiblity that they could be connected in some way. I am not ruling out anything or anyone on this one.

I lost respect for Jean C. when she was skulking around outside of the Peruvian prison...sorry...

You know, that seals the deal for me. This is absolutely all about giving Shawn an alibi.

Poor Hailey :(

Really? Are you sure? Are you making the assumption that HD is dead? Have you considered other scenarios? If there was a break up scenario/HD didn't like SA and he, in a twisted sense of trying to salvage a sinking ship, took her. Has he threatened BD? Has BD been told by forensic psychologist that once SA thinks the relationship is truly over will mean the end for HD? I don't know, IMO there are about 4 - 5 other very plausible causes that need to thoroughly examined before folks just pop the book close, stick the pen behind their ear and call it a day.

Thank you for pointing this out. I am sorry I have read and misread so many things, if they were only a minute apart then "maybe" she was checking to see if money was deposited on that card. This card would be the only reason for me to understand the two withdrawals. My bank debit card will let me check the balance no problem, no fee, anywhere for free. The child support one is a pain. We can't pay at the pump, if we want to know the balance we have to look at computer or else the company charges a fee, sometimes they don't even work for purchases.

To me and this is my opinion and only my opinion, how ever they got the cash, if they spent it on drugs they should be charged for that right now! Let's just pretend that everyone is innocent and Hailey comes home safe (which is what I hope for). They should still get the help for their addictions and parenting classes. I am going to shut up now because I am horrible at getting out what I am trying to say.

YOu've come across perfectly clear to me, keep posting please :)

I honestly don't think H sleeping on the couch, watching TV, is that unusual or sinister, and then moving into her bedroom once she got her own TV.

I kind of doubt she had her own room at her dad's, it doesn't sound like dad was even supposed to be there.

Also, NG may not be a live show tonight, it is Friday.

Really? Are you sure? Are you making the assumption that HD is dead? Have you considered other scenarios? If there was a break up scenario/HD didn't like SA and he, in a twisted sense of trying to salvage a sinking ship, took her. Has he threatened BD? Has BD been told by forensic psychologist that once SA thinks the relationship is truly over will mean the end for HD? I don't know, IMO there are about 4 - 5 other very plausible causes that need to thoroughly examined before folks just pop the book close, stick the pen behind their ear and call it a day.

I concur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member