Another legit way to make good money!

chrissybk

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to share something that I found recently. It is 100% legit and involves the same types of trials and offers that we do for swagbucks and superpoints and other sites that reward you for completing offers. The only difference is you get paid alot more for your referrals. You can be paid through paypal, alertpay, or a paper check mailed to your home. It works out to about $20 to $60 per referral. I am not allowed to advertise this as a job or employment but I can say that there is the possibility of making some good money if you put about 10 hours a week into it. I am giving you 2 links to sign up to and the trials and offers start at free and go up but there are plenty of free and very low cost trials. Once you complete the trials and offers to get your 1.00 credit you are on your way to making money. After you sign up, feel free to message me with any questions about getting more referrals or any other questions you may have. Let's make money together because I for one am so tired of struggling every day to keep up with bills and rent and other expenses.

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=589978

http://bigcash.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=590051

Thank you. I'm going to try this. I just signed up at your links.

BTW, I'm using a new app to gain points for gift cards and other items while watching TV. I saw it on one of of our local news channels. It's pretty cool. They start you out with 1500 points and it's not hard to rack points up. I set my ipad or phone and go do something else. Here's the link if you are interested.

Viggle, the free app that gives you real rewards just for watching TV.
http://join.viggle.com/jssmc

Join Viggle
Check into your favorite TV shows with Viggle and get movie tix, music, gift cards and more. All just for watching the TV shows you love.
Sign up for Viggle online, download the app, and start getting real rewards for watching TV.

i signed up. i tried the market force mystrie shopper but they have so many dam requirements when u shop that i failed the 1st one then my car crapped out on me

Hey Smile, the easiest offer to sign up for is the credit report trial. it is free and even though it says only credit card, they do accept prepaid debit cards. Let me know if you need any help.

One things that I do to make extra cash is doing "hits" posted on Mturk which is a part of Amazon.com. Hits are small jobs such as a survey, categorizing pics, rewriting sentences, writing a small article or blog post, etc. The surveys are often part of college studies and are easy and enjoyable. i sit and watch Tv and do them.

You NEVER have to give your personal identifiable info on a survey. Those stupid "surveys" that are just scams to get your email address or to sign you up for some carp are not allowed.

Companies or people called "requesters" post jobs to do. Many only take a few minutes to do and you can do a lot of those jobs (such as rewrite a sentence) and it adds up quickly.

You get paid and the money goes into your amazon acct where you can spend it on amazon, get a gift card or transfer it to your bank. I have been working with Mturk since just before Christmas and have made over $2000.

I was lucky to find steady work with a requester where every week I rewrite 5 sentences for $1. Those take me about 5 minutes to do so it adds up to $12 or more an hour. There have been a few times when I made $150 a night writing small paragraphs for generic articles.

I have attached a pic showing the money I have made working with them. Since I have been working with my gram I haven't done as much work there but I worked less that 3 hours tonight and made $36 just rewriting sentences.

Attachments

• Mturk dashboard redact.jpg
    Mturk dashboard redact.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 190
One things that I do to make extra cash is doing "hits" posted on Mturk which is a part of Amazon.com. Hits are small jobs such as a survey, categorizing pics, rewriting sentences, writing a small article or blog post, etc. The surveys are often part of college studies and are easy and enjoyable. i sit and watch Tv and do them.

You NEVER have to give your personal identifiable info on a survey. Those stupid "surveys" that are just scams to get your email address or to sign you up for some carp are not allowed.

Companies or people called "requesters" post jobs to do. Many only take a few minutes to do and you can do a lot of those jobs (such as rewrite a sentence) and it adds up quickly.

You get paid and the money goes into your amazon acct where you can spend it on amazon, get a gift card or transfer it to your bank. I have been working with Mturk since just before Christmas and have made over $2000.

I was lucky to find steady work with a requester where every week I rewrite 5 sentences for $1. Those take me about 5 minutes to do so it adds up to $12 or more an hour. There have been a few times when I made $150 a night writing small paragraphs for generic articles.

I have attached a pic showing the money I have made working with them. Since I have been working with my gram I haven't done as much work there but I worked less that 3 hours tonight and made $36 just rewriting sentences.

SwampMama - I signed up for mtruk about two weeks ago and still have not been accepted. Did it take a while to be accepted? Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I wanna start making some money!!!

SwampMama - I signed up for mtruk about two weeks ago and still have not been accepted. Did it take a while to be accepted? Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I wanna start making some money!!!

I don't remember it taking that long for them to accept me. I think I was signed up and accepted within a few days. Is it possible that the confirmation email from them went into your spam folder? Was there information missing from your application that you still need to do such as set up an amazon acct or something like that?

Amazon posted this recently:
Announcement: Worker Registration Changes
Posted By: Andrea@AWS
Created in: Forum: Amazon Mechanical Turk (Beta)
Posted on: Aug 7, 2012 12:49 PM

We have recently changed our Worker registration process to include a review by our customer care team before a Worker can work. Some Workers have experienced a delay with this new process and it has taken longer than we expected and we apologize for the delay. Our goal is to complete reviews within 2 business days of the initial registration. We are falling short of this goal right now but are working to get back on track. We expect to complete the review of all Worker registrations we have received within the next week. Once a Worker’s account has been reviewed, the Worker will receive an email from us. Again, we apologize for this delay.

I don't remember it taking that long for them to accept me. I think I was signed up and accepted within a few days. Is it possible that the confirmation email from them went into your spam folder? Was there information missing from your application that you still need to do such as set up an amazon acct or something like that?

Amazon posted this recently:
Announcement: Worker Registration Changes
Posted By: Andrea@AWS
Created in: Forum: Amazon Mechanical Turk (Beta)
Posted on: Aug 7, 2012 12:49 PM

We have recently changed our Worker registration process to include a review by our customer care team before a Worker can work. Some Workers have experienced a delay with this new process and it has taken longer than we expected and we apologize for the delay. Our goal is to complete reviews within 2 business days of the initial registration. We are falling short of this goal right now but are working to get back on track. We expect to complete the review of all Worker registrations we have received within the next week. Once a Worker’s account has been reviewed, the Worker will receive an email from us. Again, we apologize for this delay.

Thanks SwampMama,
I have my account all set up now. I have been "working" for the last 2 weeks on my lunch hour and have made $25.00. I really like it. I have hopes to be a writer one day but just struggle with it. Now that I am writing 2-5 articles a week the words have started to flow much easier.
Thank you!!!

Thanks SwampMama,
I have my account all set up now. I have been "working" for the last 2 weeks on my lunch hour and have made $25.00. I really like it. I have hopes to be a writer one day but just struggle with it. Now that I am writing 2-5 articles a week the words have started to flow much easier.
Thank you!!!

Have you tried signing up to write with iWriter.com? I have worked with them as well and have made decent money. Maybe it isn't as much as I would if I went to a "real" job but I just consider that I am saving money on gas, time, stress, clothes for work and such. Plus I really enjoy being able to curl up in bed with something good on TV and my laptop and kick out a few articles at my own leisure. I like to work at about 2 to 3 am or late at night so this freelancing on the interest works out great for me.

The guy that i work for the most on Mturk pays great and has abundant work but he isnt accepting any new writers now. He pays instantly and is more than fair with his workers and even created a forum for all of his workers to interact with each other and with him. If he ever is accepting new writers, I will let you know asap.

Best of luck working online. If I can help in any other way, just let me know.

I signed up for the Amazon Turk after reading it on here and got approved. Starting today, so I will let ya'll know how it works out. Being disabled I don't have alot of options for making money so I hope this works out. It would be nice to make enough to go on a cruise in May.

Thanks for providing the info and your feedbacks on it!

I am currently earning a few extra bucks with neobux....it's easy and fun sometimes (the tasks) ,plus clicking ads daily is not that hard

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back