UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

Not sure if anyone has mentioned him, but Brian Lee went missing from Queens in 2003

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/images/missing persons/queens/qn-brian-lee.jpg

Not sure on the height thing. Perhaps this is entered incorrectly? Or not...either way, he seems to look like a possible match as well.

Is there anything more about his history? Is the location where he was last seen known for certain behaviors? IOW, the asian male victim was most likely engaged in prostitution...he was dressed as a female the night he died...
Is queens known for prostitution? TIA. Good find traacker13!

Well, I hope they have the good sense to have actually followed up on your tip Carl!!! Guess we will just wait and see..... frustrating! Great work, by the way - as usual. You never cease to amaze me.

Hi CarlK and friends,

Have we followed up on this? It seems you all provided great tips - if we haven't had a response let's hit them up again...Right??????
Let me know what I can do!

There are a lot of female impersonators in the greater NYC area, and since she was an entertainer probably a large number of people knew of her. I doubt there's any connection between the person who identified her and the male body found in women's clothes in LI, although there could be a connection between her murder and his. Possibly he ran in the same circles or was part of a drag social scene.

There are a lot of female impersonators in the greater NYC area, and since she was an entertainer probably a large number of people knew of her. I doubt there's any connection between the person who identified her and the male body found in women's clothes in LI, although there could be a connection between her murder and his. Possibly he ran in the same circles or was part of a drag social scene.

Did you recognize the method of disposal?

That's sugar bear Emre, I've over and over brought him up here to no avail. He was seen leaving his house with a "special friend" without his purse or jacket. A hispanic male in a flashy car with rims.

Sorry "Secret Friend"
In May 2004, one drag queen told a detective, “Hey, that looks like Sugar Bear.” Another knew Isaac’s real name, and detectives found his mother, Kim Long Jordan, 50, on Long Island.

Jordan gave investigators a key piece of information: One of her son’s pals had seen Isaac just before Thanksgiving getting into a car with a “secret friend.” He was never seen again.

“He went out without a coat and said he would be right back. He left his pocketbook,” she said.

Fitzpatrick said the car was a red, BMW-type coupe with “nice rims” driven by a Hispanic man.

Fitzpatrick asked anyone with information to call the Homicide Squad at (631) 852-6392. All calls will be kept confidential.
http://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-for-clues-in-tranny-slay/

That's sugar bear Emre, I've over and over brought him up here to no avail. He was seen leaving his house with a "special friend" without his purse or jacket. A hispanic male in a flashy car with rims.

Yes... finally... where have you been Linzi.

Jamal is killed, head and hands cut off, body parts dumped across Long Island in plastic bags, some other crossdresser rats to the police and we happen to find a bludgeoned Asian drag queen on Gilgo Beach. What are the odds he is the tipster? Good news there's a gun this time, bad news I've read about some lake when dried due to drought recently they've found hundreds of guns in it. Still the "special friend" is there.

One things for sure from looking at Sugar Bears photo in that article. No one ever in a million years would think he's a woman. So I doubt the Asian Male was killed because the SK got a "surprise". The SK likes trannies

That is a good point Emre, could be the Asian Male one who saw Sugar Bear with her killer.

One things for sure from looking at Sugar Bears photo in that article. No one ever in a million years would think he's a woman. So I doubt the Asian Male was killed because the SK got a "surprise". The SK likes trannies

Same thoughts here. As a matter of fact, I observe DQs as showing off their weird male character instead of trying to look exactly like a woman. I don't think LISK had no idea that the cross dresser was a man and he was caught off guard and stuff. And considering the bludgeoning I tend to think that the Asian Male is among those helping the police that day/time whatever.

It may be Asian Male saw the special friend, quite possible, or my version he was punished for ratting. Yours seems a bit better I guess.

At face value you've got a hispanic male with a "red bmw type" with RIMS...secret friend to me says DRUG DEALER, I'd bet sugar bear was a drug user, ..Drug Dealer who also might have been having sexual relations with Sugar Bear but could never let anyone find out in order to maintain Macho Drug Dealer image....my 2 cents

The FACTS say sugar bears disappearance mirrors Ambers EXACTLY!!!! Leaving the house in november without even a coat or purse to meet a secret friend......IE going to pick up drugs from the car

Who's doing the investigation? Look at the news story you've posted and say "Holy ....!"

You know, your version translates into "Murder of a potential prosecution witness", right?

yup of course it;s fitzpatrick he was head of homicide all through most of the murders and yet he can't add 1 + 1 to come up with 2?

"Fitzpatrick may know who that Asian Male is" Would you bet on that?

snipped-
Thank you so much.

Det. Fitzpatrick takes the case of a nude woman torso in Manorville. Four days later he finds another man strangled in the vicinity, wearing nothing but boxers.

Just to clarify, it was 4 1/2 miles away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back