2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't believe so" when asked if he'd ever be intimate with Casey when Caylee was in the bed.
:sick:

that makes me feel iccky that he hesitated, then said I dont believe so..jmo

Caylee shouldnt have been in that bed at all,jmo

So a picture of "win her over with chloroform" made Casey do searches for making chloroform and then having massive amounts of chloroform in the trunk of her car?

I think yes. It gave her ideas! JMO

It seems she needed a man to be in her life t all times she was Juggling AL and
RM at the same time.. she had broken up awith RM but while seeing AL she was still going over RM's apt... I guess she was keeping her options open and ill bet she was calling RM when AL thought she was talking to her mom or the (NANNY)....JMO

Most of her "friends" really have nothing to gain or lose by testifying. So there is no reason not to be truthful, IMO

Except that it doesn't make him look great. Not saying I'd lie if I were him, but he's being very forthcoming. No excuses or anything.

So what is JB trying to prove here with dwelling on the chloroform picture on RM's MySpace and selling a picture of Caylee? What point is he trying to get across?

Your guess is a good as mine.

Baez trying to implicate RM in the search for chloroform on Casey's computer.

Oh. Em. Gee. Is JB seriously trying to imply that RM's posting that stupid, meaningless pic on his MS page somehow influenced KC or maybe even gave KC the idea to whip up some chloroform and possibly use it on Caylee? SOOOOOOOOOOOO lame!

No I think the implication is that she saw the pic and didn't understand what chloroform was so she searched for it on google.

"I don't believe so" when asked if he'd ever be intimate with Casey when Caylee was in the bed.

Disgusting. Not only is there a small child on the edge of the bed that could easily fall off while sleeping. But he's insinuating that there was a possibility that they could have been intimate whilst Caylee lie there asleep in the same bed. I'd consider that neglect on its own.

He's annoyed with JB's objections.

Or at some point they are gonna say Casey remembered that pic and searched the word in hopes of finding the pic cause she wanted it for whatever reason. That that's the reason she searched that word.

Baez trying to implicate RM in the search for chloroform on Casey's computer.

Then where DID oyou have relations with her. Surely he does not expect us to believe they did not have relations in all that time

everytime I click that link, commericals are showing
most of them play a commercial first before you are connected = I for one am so sick of e-surance that I most certainly never consider their services.

Uhoh If casey saw the chloroform stuff on myspace she might have just googled to see what it was not to hurt caylee! I think that was what was going on.

Why would she search "How to make chloroform?" if she just wanted to see what it was? And make those searches in unison with household weapons, neck breaking, shovel, inhaling, death, etc...??

Gotcha, thanks.

Hey i dont blame him for selling the pics!
I think this guy is very angry about the babys death at least he took pics of her!
It seems he knows he is gonna be in the deep fryer LOL...

Disgusting. Not only is there a small child on the edge of the bed that could easily fall off while sleeping. But he's insinuating that there was a possibility that they could have been intimate whilst Caylee lie there asleep in the same bed. I'd consider that neglect on its own.

In the Commonwealth of Virginia, that's child abuse.

everytime I click that link, commericals are showing

It usually shows like 2 or 3 but then the trial shows up. Turn the volume down all the way on one of them or they will both scream at you, they are not in synch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas