Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Soul,

Just to clarify -- NNE or SSW of where the vehicle was found? Or from the gas well? <---not clear question, sorry. When they get the distance, where should the beginning point be? From the car or from the gas well?

Thanks very much!

From the car, Beck. They need to ascertain the distance from the car to the gas well. That is the unit of measurement. Then they need to multiply what I suggested above:

Possibility #1 --- The searchers could try multiplying 6.75 x however many feet/yards between car and gas well to get the distance Corrie is from the car.

Possibility #2 --- The searchers could try multiplying 7.75 x however many feet/yards between car & gas well to plot location of Corrie.

Possibility #3 --- The searchers would multiply 14.8 times however many feet or yards between car and gas well to plot location.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was trying to find out which elementary school her son would attend so I could pin that on the map too. She would have stopped somewhere in between the dealership and the school sometime between 1:20 and 3:00 to burn some time before she had to be at school for 3:15. IMO

Personally, I was wondering if maybe someone saw her park at the dealership and hid in her van and attacked her after she left there? Or maybe at the stop she made in between the dealiership and the school.

Another thing that puzzles me...why would someone go PAST her house in the van and leave it abandoned on the corner there instead of leaving it at her house? They had to be disposing of her somewhere around there, I think. It also had to be someone she knew IMO because it was so close to her house.

I've read several purposes for the school meeting, one of which was a parent/teacher conference. Was Ken going to be at that parent/teacher conference too I wonder? She was a room mother and another report said it was for planning a halloween party...so idk.

Looking at the census map - it appears that Southwestern or Panama would be the school district. Not sure where the line is on her road. Sometimes, you are given a choice, based on your preference. But I was wondering if she sent her son to a private school connected with her church - if there is one. I'll ask around.

Guys, I am so sorry to have been AWOL on this. Caretaking my husband really cuts into my research time.

But, I am on it now, and will post whatever charts would be most helpful. To me, these are the last sighting, and the birth data of the folks involved.

I haven't been able to run down any birth times, and promise to use sun-rise charts from now on, instead of my usual noon charts. (The only reason I use noon is that it gives me a handy way to guess better at the moon position orbs)

But, some of you prefer the sunrise charts, and I know how it throws you off-stride if not having these the way you are used to reading them.

This is the chart set for the best last sighting I could find. Right off the bat, notice the Moon approaching the Sun. Makes me want to advance the chart to see if the conjunction might be the time of death, but that is just speculation, based on the sesquiquadrate to the Saturn/Uranus opposition.

I notice the Mars square Neptune, but it is pretty wide. I will have to do more astro-sleuthing in the morning to see if I can make any sense of this chart.

Earth in on the 4th house, with Venus as ruler. Fire is on the eighth, with Saturn in Virgo (earth) intercepted. Hmm, wondering if they should look for signs of a fire? Burning leaves and trash is legal in Chautauqua County, I think. But this is all off the top of my head, and I never trust that until I get it all verified.

CorrieAndersonnatal.jpg

Notice that there is an earth sign on the 4th house (Taurus, with it's ruler in the 11th in Sag., and a fire sign on the eighth (Leo with the Sun in Scorpio near the Midheaven. Saturn is in an earth sign (intercepted) in the eighth. Or, maybe he shot her (fire)? Sorry, getting punchy with fatigue. Got to go to bed to be up and ready for nursing duty in the morning.

There is a prayer service planned by the family - Jan 27th in Panama, NY.
Can this tell us anything? The last service was so well attended - couldn't tell if anything stuck out ...

According to the rules of forensic astrology, it shouldn't show anything directly about her death or the location of her body.

But, many perps are known to show up at funerals, so I imagine there will be plainclothes detectives watching the crowd. The person of interest.... Will he be there?

An article in the Jamestown NY paper this morning about the case...

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/521830.html?nav=5018

I read this sentence from the article Housemouse provided (in quote above) and a tear came to my eyes:

The family is steadfast in their belief that Ms. Anderson is still alive, and being held somewhere against her will, wanting to be found.

I wish I could say this is a possibility, but the charts clearly and repeatedly show death. I cannot understand, now that I know from the article that forensic evidence was obtained from the vehicle and the lengthy interrogation of the ex, why, why, why he has not been named POI or suspect in this case! As I have stated repeatedly, there are just too many connections between his natal chart and the charts in this case for me to entertain that the perp was anyone other than Ken Anderson.

I can only pray when Spring comes & TES resumes their search, they will find Corrie and bring closure for this heartbroken family.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tried to contact the State Police and get results of the forensics for the car. No luck. Nothing is being released. Doesn't seem to active - but that's jmo.
On the other hand though, I sent an email to two Buffalo news stations and they ran the story on their nightly news this week and posted something on their websites. It may have been a coincidence - but definitely worth doing from time to time if we want to keep some pressure on a "search." I still don't know why they waited so long and did not do volunteer community- massive searches. Baffles me.

It is our weather here. We are in the lee of Lake Erie, and have these unusual "lake effect" snows, that started early this year.

It isn't unusual to have 1 to 2 feet of snow on the ground, making it difficult to search the woods and fields. Today, for example, we will get 12 inches, easy. And, as of last week, Lake Erie still hasn't frozen over, which will stop the "lake effect" white stuff.

For those of you in the south, cold winter winds blowing across the unfrozen lake pick up moisture from the water, and then drop it as snow on the land downwind.

Just a short comment to let interested Forum Members know, I think we will need to put this Thread on the back burner until we know a date/time for another search effort and/or either new information is forthcoming or someone is named POI or suspect.

I have pulled out all the information I can from existing charts for the time being.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just a short comment to let interested Forum Members know, I think we will need to put this Thread on the back burner until we know a date/time for another search effort and/or either new information is forthcoming or someone is named POI or suspect.

I have pulled out all the information I can from existing charts for the time being.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Very good decision, Soulscape. This case seems to be at a stand still for now. I know your chart readings take alot of energy and it is much appreciated.:blowkiss:

Yes definitely a very good decision Soul...thanks for all of your insight on the case. You found very good info from what you had to work with, and I think it's at a standstill too until something further is discovered. I hope they find her body in Spring.

Thanks for your time working on CA's case. You're the best ma'am and we appreciate you.

((((hugs))))
Beck

Yes definitely a very good decision Soul...thanks for all of your insight on the case. You found very good info from what you had to work with, and I think it's at a standstill too until something further is discovered. I hope they find her body in Spring.

Thanks for your time working on CA's case. You're the best ma'am and we appreciate you.

((((hugs))))
Beck

I am in awe of this thread and forum.

Did I miss the "she will be found in Spring" reference in the chart?

I am in awe of this thread and forum.

Did I miss the "she will be found in Spring" reference in the chart?

Because of the winter snow, the areas of interest will not be searched until Spring. TES may return to assist in the search at that time.

Here is some new information from the findcorrie website. Thanks for your help!
DICE RUN

Benefit for Corrie

Feb. 21st, 2009

EXTRA HAND: $5.00
EXTRA ROLLS: $5:00

Pre Registration on FEBUARY 13TH AND 14TH
at LAKESIDE PARK in Mayville, NY

I found this on the non-Astro Corrie thread. TES is coming back on April 3rd:

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/525606.html

Snipped from article:

Texas Equusearch became involved after the family contacted them late last year, while the group was involved in the high-profile search for then missing Florida child Caylee Anthony.

''We are excited to come to the area and finally mobilize this search,'' said Michael Ray, a member of the non-profit search group. ''We wanted to do it sooner, but the weather hasn't cooperated. It's been a long, cold, snowy winter and we're glad it finally broke.''

When the group comes into Chautauqua County to begin the three-day search on April 3, they won't be coming alone or empty handed, Ray explained. They will be bringing unmanned aerial drones and and water sonar equipment, courtesy of companies the group contracts with.

Ray also said that the local search will include horses, ATVs and other means of locomotion to aid in the search for Ms. Anderson.

The support from the community has been solid, he said, citing the 40 team leaders who have signed up to help lead different aspects of the upcoming search. Many of them signed up at the Snowmobile Dice Run and benefit event that followed earlier this month in Chautauqua County.

For charting purposes, it would be best to have an actual start time, so please keep your eyes peeled for news articles, especially as April 3rd draws nearer.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am going to try to help in anyway that I can, so I think I am going to contact TES. I will let you know if I get any details.

Hi Soul - I found the search times on the TES site...here they are:

April 3, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 4, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
April 5, 2009; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

03/11/09 - Texas EquuSearch will be in Jamestown, NY to search for Corrie Anderson on April 3-5, 2009. The organization has been working with the family of Ms. Anderson and law enforcement to establish a date for the search and identify areas of interest. Advance teams have been in the area several times over the...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member