2011.06.08 JVM *Merged*

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
TONIGHT: We’re diving deep into Casey and Cindy’s mother/daughter relationship! Was it really a battle for power and control? Plus, we’re taking a close look at Casey’s body language… does it signal innocence or guilt?

Issue's taking calls! Lines open at 7pET/4pPT
1-877-JVM-SAYS (1-877-586-7297)!

Please wait for show to begin before posting thanks! :blowkiss:

Actress Mackenzie Phillips will be on issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight giving her take on the trial considering she is a survivor of an incestuous relationship with her father.

Jane's Facebook Page

If she didn't plan and carry out the murdr of her own child,m I don't want or need her opinion. TYVM........unless of course she agrees with everything I think;)

This kind of threw me. The only connection is she was molested by her father but so are a zillion other people unfortunately.

I think that she will talk about behavior after sexul abuse. I know not all people act the same but I'm curious to see what she has to say.

If she didn't plan and carry out the murdr of her own child,m I don't want or need her opinion. TYVM........unless of course she agrees with everything I think;)

ITA...with all of it, lol. :floorlaugh: But seriously, I know that it is still abuse, but as I understand it, MP's abuse was "consensual" and I have been given the impression, by the DT OSs that the fairy tale of abuse that KC made up in her mind was not, and would, supposedly, make a person live a lie and become a total liar. In addition to the fact that I don't believe that KC was abused, I also think that even if she was, this situation is WAY different.

Apples to melons to me.mackenzie was also an adult.

This kind of threw me. The only connection is she was molested by her father but so are a zillion other people unfortunately.

She says she was, but I am not buying her story. So ok, I don't watch JVM anyways. Dunno why I'm even commenting. :floorlaugh:

But, the incest happened for several years, into her adulthood and beyond, so she may have some good background to share. It could bring to light certain things to look for in the father/daughter relationship when it moves into that situation and help to knock a hole in the statement that George raped her.

Does anyone know where I can see this show online? I have company and my DVR is acting up so I can't see the show or record it. Thanks!

Apples to melons to me.mackenzie was also an adult.

Not when it started. I believe it started when she was really young, like 10. (not really sure, but thought I had heard that it was when she was a kid that it started) Or so she says. I don't know really all that much about her or her credibility in anything. Not to make her out to be a bad person or anything, just to say that I don't know. She didn't come out until he was dead and when that happens, it is hard for the accused to tell their side.

ETA: I was totally wrong. It was when she was 18! Sorry, Imbackon! I was wrong. :( Don't know where I got that.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...inds-defense-team-unimpressed-by-autopsy.html

Casey Anthony did not have an incestuous relationship with her father. Mackenzie Phillips has no more insight on this case than Brittney Spears.
No reason to watch.

I am sick of persons in positions of power and privilege in our society, such as defense attorneys (even though they may be survivors of incest) getting onto shows and making excuses to the public about the behavior of ICA.

Let's hope that Mackenzie doesn't fall into that pit.

Mackenzie Phillips may be a guest on JVM tonight.

"Snip" ,June 08, 2011
Orlando Sentinel (blog) posted by halboedeker
Casey Anthony: Would you believe Mackenzie Phillips as an analyst?
“In Session” just announced that it will explore Casey Anthony's sexual abuse allegations against her father, George.

Here’s the unusual hook: One guest will be actress Mackenzie Phillips, who says she had a sexual relationship with her father, rocker John Phillips.

Read More:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...comment-page-1

Defense atty Janie Weintraub is really getting on my nerves. She just screams out really dumb defense arguments.
" They are two weeks in and they have PROVEN NOTHING. It is just drama and silly rumors, nothing more..."

I did see her admit a few weeks ago that she is good buddies with Baez.

I just tune into JVM. It will be interesting if there's any new information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey. I think the members her probably know more.

I am sick of persons in positions of power and privilege in our society, such as defense attorneys (even though they may be survivors of incest), getting onto shows and making excuses to the public about the behavior of ICA.

Let's hope that Mackenzie doesn't fall into that pit.

On the panel.......who is the gal in the lower left hand corner.......I know that I know her from another case, but can't remember her name.

Janie W= there is NOTHING that ties Casey Anthony to those dogs hitting in the yard. NOTHING. Just like nothing ties her to those computer searches. it was a family computer so that testimony was meaningless.'

[I highly doubt the jury will see it that way.]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back