GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a confirmed fact or is this rumor? I have not seen anything in the MSM about finding a diaper!

Not being snarky, just want to know how much weight to give it KWIM?

Why did AS claim to find this diaper? Did she put it there, or since searches are back in the same part of the river, could she know something about baby Elaina's whereabouts?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/14/Mom-accused-of-not-getting-help.html

“My daughter made a huge mistake and she’s got to pay the consequences,” he said.

Mr. Schiewe said he hopes Elaina will be found alive. But he has believed the girl is dead since Mrs. Steinfurth reported finding a freshly used diaper — the same size and brand as Elaina’s — along the banks of the Maumee River on June 6.

“She’s guilty of not taking care of that baby like she should have,” Mr. Schiewe said. “She should have taken that baby to the hospital ... ”

Yeah--this stuff scares me a bit, because I am very much the type of person to shut down in times of crisis, and I naturally have a monotone voice and flat affect (strongly suspect I am somewhere on the high functioning end of autism spectrum for this and many many other reasons). Combine all that with an occasionally black and inappropriate sense of humor, and if I ever became inadvertently involved in a criminal investigation, I can guarantee WS would have me diagnosed as a sociopath within about 45 seconds. :/

We had a family friend whose preteen daughter died in a horrible car crash. Her daughter died MOMENTS before she arrived at the hospital.

She was at our house the next day and was pretty much like an empty shell. No tears, no emotions, no nothing. She was heavily medicated (by an MD). She loved her daughter with all her heart but between the meds and denial she truly was just a shell of a woman for many weeks afterwards.

I try not to judge, however LE has now arrested AS for not seeking medical attention for her 1 year old seriously injured daughter.

There are no "passes" for THAT in my book!

Is this a confirmed fact or is this rumor? I have not seen anything in the MSM about finding a diaper!

Not being snarky, just want to know how much weight to give it KWIM?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/14/Mom-accused-of-not-getting-help.html

Mr. Schiewe said he hopes Elaina will be found alive. But he has believed the girl is dead since Mrs. Steinfurth reported finding a freshly used diaper — the same size and brand as Elaina’s — along the banks of the Maumee River on June 6.

Why did AS claim to find this diaper? Did she put it there, or since searches are back in the same part of the river, could she know something about baby Elaina's whereabouts?

“My daughter made a huge mistake and she’s got to pay the consequences,” he said.

“She’s guilty of not taking care of that baby like she should have,” Mr. Schiewe said. “She should have taken that baby to the hospital ... ”

Ok, so this is AS's step-father repeating what his daughter (AS) told him?

So AS was out searching for the baby on June 6 and the place she chose to look was the RIVER????

It very well could be the reason they are searching the river. Not because they found a diaper necessarily, but that is the place MOM went to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01