Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

nurseratchett

"Luck is the residue of design"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nurseratchett on another thread, sugessted I start a new thread:

Just saw on KOIN news that a tipster by the name of "Chas" saying he saw truck with TH coming from an area he described as somewhere north of Logie Trail Rd. off Hwy 30 on 6/4/10.....

He said about 9:45 AM, he thought it was his friends truck, then as he pulled up he saw a red haired woman he is now certain was TH. He has called the tip in twice he says, starting about 10 days ago, but has not been contacted by police yet.
No link yet on KOIN. It was on their 11 broadcast, lead story IIRC.

ADDED: the road he mentions can be seen here:
A-, link to school is ~ 6 miles

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=logie rd and hwy 30

Originally Posted by nurseratchett on another thread, sugessted I start a new thread:

Just saw on KOIN news that a tipster by the name of "Chas" saying he saw truck with TH coming from Logie Trail Rd. off Hwy 30 on 6/4/10.....

He said about 9:45 AM, he thought it was his friends truck, then as he pulled up he saw a red haired woman he is now certain was TH. He has called the tip in twice he says, starting about 10 days ago, but has not been contacted by police yet.

thanks Nurse {for short if that's OK}

I just found a link to Pufnstuff's great map but can't get it to link here. It was the weirdest thing. I found Logie Trail Rd and for some reason it stayed on my screen no matter how I moved it around. Which I did, looking to see where the school was in relationship to this road.

And then suddenly on my screen was Logie Trail Rd, lined in green, and not far south of that I saw the school on Skyline Blvd. I know what that road looks like. It was so spooky, almost like a sign or something :angel:

It isn't that far. One would take a right on Skyline Blvd and the first main rd is Logie Trail. It is a very winding road, and has like a couple of hairpin tight turns.

Just saw on KOIN news that a tipster by the name of "Chas" saying he saw truck with TH coming from Logie Trail Rd. off Hwy 30 on 6/4/10.....

Just wondering why he took so long to report this. I would question his memory so many days after the sighting. I guess she would be pretty recognizable but why the delay?

I may be turned around but isn't Logie Rd going away from the Sauvie Island bridge?
Eta If she was travelling down Skyline Blvd she could have turned onto Cornelius Pass and then right to the bridge. If she went straight on Skyline she would have passed Cornelius Pass and hit Logie Rd. Looks like a very windy road. And there is a lake near there, Rainbow Lake. I wonder if LE has searched there? That might show a ping on Sauvie Island. I have never heard of that lake and I didn't live very far from there at one time. Surprising I never heard of it. I wonder what kind of access it has, whether or not people go there, fish, etc.?

Thanks for your map Nurse. And now I see he saw her off Hwy 30 and Logie Trail Rd. I wonder if she would have cut over to Cornelius Pass Rd and then up to Logie or gone down Skyline to Logie. So many twists in that road it would be a bad one to drive if one was stressed out and worried about not being seen.

If I didn't have a big 'ole F250 I'd drive over there to see if there is activity in the area but NOPEY NOPE, I'm chicken. I don't do real well driving at night.

Any other locals who are close by to go see whaz up?

Just wondering why he took so long to report this. I would question his memory so many days after the sighting. I guess she would be pretty recognizable but why the delay?

From what I got listening to him, he initially "knew" about Kyron, but wasn't necessarily following all the details closely, then a couple of weeks ago something triggered his memory, he indicates as he was seeing more info on the news about the whole thing, he then realized he believes the red haired woman he saw was TH. He says he was traveling south on Hwy 30, and saw ther truck coming off Logie Trail Rd approximately 0915-0945, he watched the truck because he thought it was a friend who has one exactly like that m odel, he then pulled closer, looked over, and saw who he now feels was TH.

I may be turned around but isn't Logie Rd going away from the Sauvie Island bridge?
Eta If she was travelling down Skyline Blvd she could have turned onto Cornelius Pass and then right to the bridge. If she went straight on Skyline she would have passed Cornelius Pass and hit Logie Rd. Looks like a very windy road. And there is a lake near there, Rainbow Lake. I wonder if LE has searched there? That might show a ping on Sauvie Island. I have never heard of that lake and I didn't live very far from there at one time. Surprising I never heard of it. I wonder what kind of access it has, whether or not people go there, fish, etc.?

The bridge would be SE of Logie Trail, if someone were driving north on Logie Trail, and wanted to get to SI, they would take a right on Hwy 30, then travel SE towards the bridge.

From what I got listening to him, he initially "knew" about Kyron, but wasn't necessarily following all the details closely, then a couple of weeks ago something triggered his memory, he indicates as he was seeing more info on the news about the whole thing, he then realized he believes the red haired woman he saw was TH. He says he was traveling south on Hwy 30, and saw ther truck coming off Logie Trail Rd approximately 0915-0945, he watched the truck because he thought it was a friend who has one exactly like that m odel, he then pulled closer, looked over, and saw who he now feels was TH.

I want to read what he said, but I'm not finding it at all. Do you have a link. Sorry if I missed it!

eta: I re-read your post and it sounds like a news broadcast, not something written. Right?

WOWSERS. That makes sense now that I stop to read your O/P again. LOL I got so excited as I have this hard feeling this is what LE has been waiting for all this time. That one tip.

So he is going south on Hwy 30 and he sees her pull out of Logie Rd onto Hwy 30, watched the truck and then pulled closer and saw the woman with red hair.

I wonder if LE will wait till morning to go out there? I have to go look up Rainbow Lake. That would be the easiest way to dispose of a body, right, with a woman doing it? In the water. I wonder if she took the care to weight him down. Maybe she ran over to Albertsons to buy some line type rope and stashed him temporarily by the lake? I know that's a stretch.

My, I still have about 2 shots of Tequila which I think were meant for tonight. I'll never get to sleep without it. LOL

ETA: Do you think she knows she was seen and has been waiting for this shoe to drop?

I want to read what he said, but I'm not finding it at all. Do you have a link. Sorry if I missed it!

eta: I re-read your post and it sounds like a news broadcast, not something written. Right?

Yes, exactly- news broadcast from the 2300 KOIN news. I haven't found a link yet, not sure when/if they will post the video (hope soon as I don't want to be one of those "crazy" people who hear things)
It was audio only, filmed outside, looks like near the area, with "Chas" staying off camera but reporter asking questions, and him answering in sillouhette/off to the side.

My, I still have about 2 shots of Tequila which I think were meant for tonight. I'll never get to sleep without it. LOL

Me too Scandi, I can't recall the last time I have spent so many sleepless nights. I have no tequila, but do have some fabulous orange summer ale. Portland and beer... it's a good thing. :woohoo:

Rainbow lake is a reservoir, doesn't look like much of a recreational place. Couldn't find much about it online but I know if it were a recreational type place I would have heard about it. I am wondering how hard it would be to dump a body (sorry) there? I am tempted to take a drive out there myself and get a feel for it. I hope LE takes this seriously and maybe does a search. It sounds like it could be a good lead.

ok, so I am getting confused...was there a sighting of TH at an Albertson's??? I have not seen that anywhere. Can someone fill me in on that one.

I saw the koin segment, and this guy says he called the tip line twice and no one returned his call....wth????

This could be the proof LE needs and they don't call him back...wow

Me too Scandi, I can't recall the last time I have spent so many sleepless nights. I have no tequila, but do have some fabulous orange summer ale. Portland and beer... it's a good thing. :woohoo:
Oh yea !!!

First tho, before da Tequila,

We need to figure out what a person who has just had a narcissistic explosion, would do when presented with this scenario. Would she panic? Be all shaky and crying down the road? Or have a firm jaw and just proceeding with her plan which had gone well so far.

Also, The more I think about it, they probably had this info earlier today, called Kane and Desiree telling them to lay off w/ their pressers as they now have a very credible sighting and will be searching anew in that area.

Didn't we learn about their 'today's' statement about 4 this afternoon? I bet LE has already scoped out the possibilities on or off Logie Rd and have already formulated their search. At least I hope so.

HI DEAR TakeNote :blowkiss::blowkiss:

ok, so I am getting confused...was there a sighting of TH at an Albertson's??? I have not seen that anywhere. Can someone fill me in on that one.

I saw the koin segment, and this guy says he called the tip line twice and no one returned his call....wth????

Sadly, with 2700+ tips coming in, many by crackpot psychics (IMO) they have a lot to wade through. I have heard they have not responded to many yet. I would hope they had someone to screen through and weed out the yoyos who waste time and get to significant ones. They do tell people to call 911 with sightings so those should be acted on immediately. I feel, given the proximity to Rainbow lake that this should be taken seriously. I wonder how close the pings would have to be from Sauvie Island to ping there. I wonder if this would be considered in the same range.

Eta I also wonder if the pings from Sauvie Island corrensponded with the same times that she was seen by this man?

Oh snap! If this tip can be verified, I bet Terri will start talking.

Hi Mauirain, LE requested video tapes from tw stores, one of which was Albertson's in Raleigh Hills on Beav Hillsdale Hwy. It is 15 miles from the school, way out of the way to go shopping when there are several closer Albertson stores for her.

It could be she told them that is where she went shopping and they are trying to see if that can be disproved. As I remember now that store has a very focused video surveillance system working.

Yet she could have gone there if she wanted to buy something as it was way out of her comfort zone so she'd think no one would recognize her later. Don't know.

I don't know why, but I just have a gut instinct this is it. This is the one tip that has been needed so badly. Sadly, I think Kyron is no long with us and his body (I hate saying that) is probably near the area in which this man saw Terri. Praying this little guy is brought home soon.

Rainbow lake is a reservoir, doesn't look like much of a recreational place. Couldn't find much about it online but I know if it were a recreational type place I would have heard about it. I am wondering how hard it would be to dump a body (sorry) there? I am tempted to take a drive out there myself and get a feel for it. I hope LE takes this seriously and maybe does a search. It sounds like it could be a good lead.

When do you think you may take a drive out there? LOLOLOLOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back