Billie Dunn may sue Body Language Individual

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all he is not a body language expert. Secondly he does not live in Colorado.

So who thinks he's a "body language" expert? If it's John Young who called PH that I'm going to bust a gut laughing ... Did Billie or John Young phone this story into Big Country?

I believe the "body language" expert has already addressed the possibility of being sued by Billie on his website. Sounded to me like he was not intimidated at the threat. Cross examination of the plaintiff could be very interesting ...

Well, Billie does need a source of funds ...

Sorry, my frustration is showing again.

I know Billie isn't working now. Has there been any word on Shawn finding employment again? TIA

I've been gone alot, I may have missed it.

So many are sue crazy.............helloooo, WHERE IS HAILEY!???

Well, Billie does need a source of funds ...

Sorry, my frustration is showing again.

I know Billie isn't working now. Has there been any word on Shawn finding employment again? TIA

I've been gone alot, I may have missed it.

This was my first thought when I saw this thread: she needs $$$.

:banghead: Get a job BD!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about Hailey? Where is she?

I have not heard that Billie is working.
I also wonder how she is paying her attorney that she "hired."
This could be a way for her to get caught up on her bills and pay for her attorney.
But if she sues and it backfires, she will have to come up with something else to pay for a counter law suit.
At least the drama is keeping her daughter in the news.

Hellooo, long time lurker, reader, fan who is finally a member. :)
The disappearance of Hailey is one of the stranger cases I've read about. I keep hoping I will read that she's been found and brought home. Instead of reading about Billie's plights. mo

Poor Hailey; for Billie to even be concerned about what some faceless person on the internet thinks of her is so beyond ridiculous and sad right now. Her daughter is MISSING. Her boyfriend is the SUSPECT. Get over yourself.

This was my first thought when I saw this thread: she needs $$$.

Yep, her and Mr. Young has to be paid for his services in behalf of BD from "some body". More distractions and PR for the "lady" and her lawyer. Let NG get ahold of the twosome.

I busted out....lol....how can a body language expert convey his arts over a radio talk show? ROFLMAO.

He lives in Maine and if he has ever been involved with the study of "body" language I've never seen it mentioned. Study of language, yes, BODY language, no. Hope this wasn't the reporter's goof and not verifiying.

And Peter's right, she would have to answer questions brought to light also.

Hellooo, long time lurker, reader, fan who is finally a member. :)
The disappearance of Hailey is one of the stranger cases I've read about. I keep hoping I will read that she's been found and brought home. Instead of reading about Billie's plights. mo

:welcome4:

Her lawyer is not the best one I have seen (by far). She needs a really good PR person and he is more like anti- PR.

:laugh: The lawyer for Hailey Dunn's mother says his client may sue a so-called body language expert in Colorado for slander and libel. :lol:

ok, if your daughter were missing, would you be worried about what people are saying about you on the internet? would you care? and care enough to sue? I sure wouldn't ... especially before my baby is even found

priorities Billie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member