Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craigslist did away with "adult services (entertainment)" back in September of 2010.

Ummm - I was actually standing on my "Smart Alec" podium when I posted that. I have no idea if Craig's list has one now or if they ever had one. :giggle:

I'll make an effort to keep my facts straight when I'm on that one.

Be that as it may, Jeff Ashton did bring, and continued the media publicity frenzy machine that is Casey Anthony. Like it or not, his boook did contribute.

She parties for thirty one days while her child rots in the woods but Jeff Ashton is the bad guy here. Sheesh

Urban legend. Never happened.

When Baez was at a book signing, someone asked him to inscribe in his copy
'To Caylee' - Baez asked "how do you spell that?"

I agree sometimes it feels that that Horace Finklestein, but bear with me while I do a reality check.

Cindy Anthony - Then
1) Viewed as "happily married" to George Anthony
2) Proud grandmother of a 2.5 year old beautifuli Girl with a bright future ahead of her.
3)Proud mother of a son Lee and a Daughter, Casey, who she called her best friend.
3) Held a long standing nursing supervisor job

Cindy Anthony - Now
1) One of the two most hated grandparents in the USA
2) Married to a man her daughter called a pedophile and a sexual deviant
3) Grandmother of a dead 2.5 bearutiful girl, who was murdered by her daughter Casey
4) Mother of a convicted felon, suspected murderer of her granddaughter, unemployable lying freeloading daughter, who will be forever despised by the public all over the world.
5) Umemployable Perjurer.

I won't even make a list for FCA then and now.

If that's winning - I'll take my loser life anyday!!!

Casey Anthony - Then
1.) Mother of Caylee Anthony.
2.) Always partying despite having a daughter.
3.) Relationship with parents and brother is troubled.
4.) High school drop out that worked at a photography business.

Casey Anthony - Now
1.) One of the most hated right next to Osama bin Laden, Jerry Sandusky, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, and Joran van der Sloot.
2.) Despite being acquitted has to be hiding all the time.
3.) Relationship with parents and brother has gotten worse.
4.) Target of lawsuits.
5.) Unemployable.

Can anybody answer the question I have about Cindy Anthony being on the creditor list? What amount is she claiming she is owed??? WTH? :furious:

I don't remember this at all... :waitasec:

I'm so out of the loop right now... My big sister just adopted a baby girl, so we've been out of town for 8 days. I still need to read up more, but I was wondering if the debt listed to CA might be related to the $40,000ish (I think it was around 40k) fca stole from CA's credit card and various accounts??? If CA funneled money to fca from the foundation, I doubt she would admit it and include it in her bk, especially since fca has claimed all along she was broke. And if there was any "donation" given to fca prior to her being released from probation, that would mean she lied to them on her reports... Of course, her lying to probation is highly likely, but her admitting to any wrongdoing is not, imo... Whatever it is, I would assume there is some benefit to CA and/or fca for listing it, but I can't figure out what the heck that could be... I very seriously doubt they would ever do anything if there's nothing in it for them...

All jmo.

I hope a crowd shows up,so she gets a feel for the revulsion she creates wherever she goes in future.

hugs out to you zsa zsa.. I hear ya, but I think that a normal person would have shame if a crowd showed up, but as her own attorney JB said - she's not right in head.

IMO - She does not care that anyone calls her a baby killer or monster - the last time a crowd showed up and screamed these things at her - it put a big smile on her face...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-She-right-free-speech-insists-Jose-Baez.html

I say what would burn her to the core was if nobody paid her any attention.

Can't the IRS argue that Casey was in jail for three years? Isn't there some leeway when it comes to someone already being incarcerated? I mean, how would the IRS be able to collect from someone incarcerated? I think the whole time Casey was in jail should be knocked off that "3 year" period and it should start from the date she was released from jail.

hugs out to you zsa zsa.. I hear ya, but I think that a normal person would have shame if a crowd showed up, but as her own attorney JB said - she's not right in head.

IMO - She does not care that anyone calls her a baby killer or monster - the last time a crowd showed up and screamed these things at her - it put a big smile on her face...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-She-right-free-speech-insists-Jose-Baez.html

I say what would burn her to the core was if nobody paid her any attention.

I probably wouldn't say anything to her but I might carry a sign like this one-
http://s276.beta.photobucket.com/us...ny/caylee_anthony-1239-DogSign091008.jpg.html I always liked it. :furious:

Link?

or did I miss something? Are you a verified insider???? :waitasec:

You don't know that. The person involved blogged about it, so only they know for sure.

Ok, I'll play A_News_Junkie's game: ZsaZsa (or A_News_Junkie for that matter)- Do you have a link to a MSM source that states it actually happened?

I was at the book signing (in Miami) where that alledgedly happened. I was there the entire time Mr. Baez was there, in the area where Mr. Baez was signing. Trust me, that incident never happened. I don't remember ANYONE at that book signing that was disruptive in any way, shape or manner.

And, iirc, the person who claims they did this did not "blog" about it, they left it in the comments section of a msm news article about the book signing. A comment where they used an anonymous name.

Ok, I'll play A_News_Junkie's game: ZsaZsa (or A_News_Junkie for that matter)- Do you have a link to a MSM source that states it actually happened?

I was at the book signing (in Miami) where that alledgedly happened. I was there the entire time Mr. Baez was there, in the area where Mr. Baez was signing. Trust me, that incident never happened. I don't remember ANYONE at that book signing that was disruptive in any way, shape or manner.

And, iirc, the person who claims they did this did not "blog" about it, they left it in the comments section of a msm news article about the book signing. A comment where they used an anonymous name.

Here is where this comment originated. Note the site is a BLOG.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...s-signing-goes-very-well-in-coral-gables.html
It is copied in full at 8.08am on August 1st to remind people who missed it.

It was posted by MRD 133 on July 31st at 3.16pm.
He uses an anonymous screen name. So RossVa do you!
You say you were there and witnessed every conversation, every aside. I don't happen to believe you.
I believe him when he says what happened. It has the ring of truth to it.
I can imagine a lot of people would have liked to say something similar.
IIRC Baez hired security because he was scared of the reception he might get.
Nothing disruptive happened, but MRD expressed the feelings of a lot of us with his comments.

Ok, I'll play A_News_Junkie's game: ZsaZsa (or A_News_Junkie for thatg matter)- Do you have a link to a MSM source that states it actually happened?

Did you get any pictures of Jose at the book signing that you could share with us? Or some pictures of the Ocean Wood landscape\layout when your there walking the dogs one day?

This FOX news reporter in Tampa states as FACT that FCA has been "offered several book deals". The bankruptcy court should find this interesting as it relates to future possible income.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/17147843/alcides-segui

Alcides Segui is a general assignment reporter for FOX 13.
He joined the FOX 13 team in the winter of 2008.
Reporter for FOX 13's Good Day Tampa Bay
Affiliation - FOX 13 WTVT

https://twitter.com/seguifox13

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 #CaseyAnthony has been offered several book deals. She had a bankruptcy hearing today in Tampa. More on #Fox13 at Noon
Feb 26, 2013

Info Seeker ‏@Inquizzativ @seguifox13 can you publish more info about the "several book deals"? are they recent? who made offers?

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Inquizzativ we are still digging..
Feb 28, 2013

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Blaiss we should know more about her finances during the bankruptcy hearing in a couple of weeks
Feb 28, 2013

This FOX news reporter in Tampa states as FACT that FCA has been "offered several book deals". The bankruptcy court should find this interesting as it relates to future possible income.

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 #CaseyAnthony has been offered several book deals. She had a bankruptcy hearing today in Tampa. More on #Fox13 at Noon
Feb 26, 2013

Info Seeker ‏@Inquizzativ @seguifox13 can you publish more info about the "several book deals"? are they recent? who made offers?

Feb 28, 2013

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Blaiss we should know more about her finances during the bankruptcy hearing in a couple of weeks
Feb 28, 2013

ThinkTank I am going to bump and quote this message on the Social Media Thread..
There are other tweets from Blaiss to the Reporter that I will add to that thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8959355#post8959355"]Social Media - General Discussion - Page 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks Jomo for your new post in the Current News thread, discussing FCA's bankruptcy hearing.

Covered some intersting points - she will have to speak for the first time since before her trial, she will be questioned closely about any future book deals. no cameras will be allowed in the federal courtroom but a sketch artist will be present. And that her bankrupcy will not be automatically granted.

Come Monday we will have some very interesting opinions and quotes from the proceedings. I'll be watching and waiting....

Feb 26, 2013

Feb 28, 2013

Feb 28, 2013

Seems to me that news media are trying to say that FCA DOES HAVE book deal offers! And that should be important in the bankruptcy case.

In my view, if FCA is allowed to list "potential" future creditors, even people who have never had ANY contact with her in any way and have never sent her a bill for anything [Conway, NeJame, Lippmann] .... then FCA should also have to list all "potential" future INCOME. The public knows that she has received many many many high-paying book and interview offers. It is common sense that she will eventually take these offers.

If the bankruptcy judge is aware of the intense media interest in anything dealing with Casey Anthony [and agrees with safety concerns], then in the same vein, the judge should be aware that Casey Anthony has a huge "potential" for making large sums of money in the near future, from all of the media attention, and therefore, should not be allowed to play the bankruptcy card now.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/3/1/casey_anthony_5_thin.html

Casey Anthony: 5 things to know in the bankruptcy case
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, March 01, 2013

excerpts:
But legal analyst Mark NeJame says the bankruptcy courts are strict.
"You are under strict scrutiny when you are dealing with a bankruptcy trustee, and a bankruptcy judge," NeJame said. "You don't fool around, so if there has been any, any mis-statements or any 'fudging of numbers' there's going to be hell to pay in front of a bankrutpcy judge."

4. Casey Anthony could go back to jail.
Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez admitted in her murder trial she has a history of lying, but doing so in federal bankruptcy court could land her in jail.
Anthony signed a summary of her schedule when she filed for bankruptcy and listed all of her assets. If a judge determines she was not truthful on this form she could face felony charges.

5. A book deal means no bankruptcy.
Attorneys will question Casey Anthony on her finances and the potential to someday make money. If Casey Anthony has a potential book deal or offer, it could be considered an asset and she would not be allowed to file for bankruptcy. Money made from a book deal or movie would be paid to Anthony’s creditors first. Anthony claims she owes nearly $800,000. If a book deal is made after bankruptcy is granted, Anthony could keep the money.

Seems to me that news media are trying to say that FCA DOES HAVE book deal offers! And that should be important in the bankruptcy case.

In my view, if FCA is allowed to list "potential" future creditors, even people who have never had ANY contact with her in any way and have never sent her a bill for anything [Conway, NeJame, Lippmann] .... then FCA should also have to list all "potential" future INCOME. The public knows that she has received many many many high-paying book and interview offers. It is common sense that she will eventually take these offers.

If the bankruptcy judge is aware of the intense media interest in anything dealing with Casey Anthony [and agrees with safety concerns], then in the same vein, the judge should be aware that Casey Anthony has a huge "potential" for making large sums of money in the near future, from all of the media attention, and therefore, should not be allowed to play the bankruptcy card now.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/3/1/casey_anthony_5_thin.html

Casey Anthony: 5 things to know in the bankruptcy case
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, March 01, 2013

excerpts:
But legal analyst Mark NeJame says the bankruptcy courts are strict.
"You are under strict scrutiny when you are dealing with a bankruptcy trustee, and a bankruptcy judge," NeJame said. "You don't fool around, so if there has been any, any mis-statements or any 'fudging of numbers' there's going to be hell to pay in front of a bankrutpcy judge."

4. Casey Anthony could go back to jail.
Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez admitted in her murder trial she has a history of lying, but doing so in federal bankruptcy court could land her in jail.
Anthony signed a summary of her schedule when she filed for bankruptcy and listed all of her assets. If a judge determines she was not truthful on this form she could face felony charges.

5. A book deal means no bankruptcy.
Attorneys will question Casey Anthony on her finances and the potential to someday make money. If Casey Anthony has a potential book deal or offer, it could be considered an asset and she would not be allowed to file for bankruptcy. Money made from a book deal or movie would be paid to Anthony’s creditors first. Anthony claims she owes nearly $800,000. If a book deal is made after bankruptcy is granted, Anthony could keep the money.

I worry about #5.

If FCA can claim she has no book deal now or says she has no plans for one in the future and she wouldn't lie about that (oh yea), they could grant her a BK.

Then, she could walk out of court and say wait a month later, and miraculously she can be given a book deal free and clear.

What if she has her different attorneys or advisers secretly working with different publishers to get a book deal which we have suspected all along? Everyone is just waiting on the BK to go through but maybe she hasn't been presented any papers yet to be signed so she supposedly has no idea if a contract would go through or not? What if the book deal is in CA's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong