Phillip Garrido- prior offenses and background information

ok - so now its been reported that his 1993 "parole violation" resulted in HOME CONFINEMENT" - probably when he got the GPS. ok ok ok - STILL AIN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION - WHAT DID HE DO????????? Which JUDGE readthe complaint and issued "home confinement" - really now inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DID HE DO TO VIOLATE PAROLE?????
SEEMS he took some drugs, of was caught with some drugs.
BUT...But, But....That is enough reason to investigate him.
because the first time he got locked up it seems he took some drugs to before he assaulted the young lady.
that is on record....so what was LE thinking? they dropped the ball to many times.

IMHO Jaycees mom should be suing them from here to the moon and back.

"...where they partied in a shed in the backyard and he gave them drugs..."

Again with the sheds. What a piece of garbage.

I saw that too. :frown:

Maz

"...where they partied in a shed in the backyard and he gave them drugs..."

Again with the sheds. What a piece of garbage.

The woman he raped in Reno in 1976 in a storage unit...

If I were LE, I would be looking deeply into any other connections this creep had with storage units through the decades. I would be requesting the rental records of all the large companies in the area such as Public Storage, etc. to see how many times he rented from them. If there were murders, they could have been committed behind the heavy, closed (and almost soundproof) doors of a storage unit.

I am reminded of the tragic case of Denise Huber from Orange County, CA who was abducted, raped, and then killed at a storage shed. Her killer is on Death row at San Quentin.

Garrido's Sexual Spree may date to 1972:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/brea...May-Have-Started-in-1972-Police-56922542.html

Sexual assault of a 14-year old girl he picked up at the Antioch public library.
Charges were dropped when the victim refused to testify.
Okay, this proves his father wrong, he didn't just start sexual assaults when he had his head injury and took LSD in high school, he's been a serial rapist starting as a teenager!!!!:furious::furious::furious: Too bad this girl didn't press charges...

Okay, this proves his father wrong, he didn't just start sexual assaults when he had his head injury and took LSD in high school, he's been a serial rapist starting as a teenager!!!!:furious::furious::furious: Too bad this girl didn't press charges...

He was born in 1951 so this would make him about 20 or 21 years of age in 1972.

:cow:

Maz

OK, I know this is totally OT, but a couple of threads here including this one keep putting me in mind of "Dexter" - have any of you ever seen that show? Dexter is a serial killer who only kills evil people, perverts and other murderers... a number of people and situations in this case could have come right out of a Dexter episode.

please compare this picture
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...aridos-shocking-kidnap-and-rape-police-report

and this picture (at the bottom of Michaela Garacht's Charley project page.. the center picture of the perp)
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garecht_michaela.html

to me it is a dead ringer!

Good find!

garecht_abductor.jpg
attachment.php

The only problem with that theory is that Michaela's abductor supposedly had acne pockmarking his face. It was described as his #1 most defining characteristic (via Michaela's mother's website). I have never seen any acne on Philip Garrido. At least certainly not to the extent where it was the first thing you would notice about him.

See below, here's a picture of Garrido from around 1988 (when Michaela went missing). Doesn't look like the right guy (acne faced, long haired) to me at all.

20090831_zaf_n86_007.jpg

The only problem with that theory is that Michaela's abductor supposedly had acne pockmarking his face. It was described as his #1 most defining characteristic (via Michaela's mother's website). I have never seen any acne on Philip Garrido. At least certainly not to the extent where it was the first thing you would notice about him.

There is an age problem, too. Michaela's abductor is described as being between 18 and 24 years old, and in 1988 Garrido was 37 years old. Big discrepancy there. His appearance in 1976 after his arrest in Reno does bear a striking resemblance to the 1988 sketch, however. But there's 12 years' difference here to reconcile.

His 1988 photo looks a lot like the revised composite, without the acne, of course. He could have shaved off the mustache, but his smooth face is a definite problem. Was it Michaela's friend who provided the description of the abductor? If so, could she perhaps have noticed the moles on the nose and imagined more acne on the face? The witness only had a few seconds to get a look.

garecht_abductor2.jpg

In the revised composite drawing, the suspect has shorter hair. When was that second composite made? Could there have also been some uncertainty as to the "pockmarked" face?

If you take away the acne and add a mustache, the revised composite is similar to Garrido in the 1988 photo.

~food for thought... (need to find the link where I read this) Michaela's mom said the second shorter hair sketch in black and white was more acurate than the color one. The funny thing is (to me at least) that the color sketch resembles Garrido in the 70's and the black and white resembles in the 80's. Also, note that the car witnessed in the abduction of Michaela was a "sedan" (not able to copy and paste from the charley project page or would do so)

~food for thought... (need to find the link where I read this) Michaela's mom said the second shorter hair sketch in black and white was more accurate than the color one. The funny thing is (to me at least) that the color sketch resembles Garrido in the 70's and the black and white resembles in the 80's. Also, note that the car witnessed in the abduction of Michaela was a "sedan" (not able to copy and paste from the charley project page or would do so)

garecht_abductor2.jpg
garrido1988.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni