Afraid of a hawk, a MA man refuses to leave the house without a helmet on his head.

HRP

Reaction score
His wife called 911 because a "falcon" was attacking her husband. Video and 911 call in link below, excerpts below are from the article (same link):

Shirley police found the homeowner wearing his helmet and hiding at his Groton Road home.

"It was kind of hysterical, because he's wearing a helmet, and we're coming out, and he's hiding in the car," added Sr. Patrolman Craig LaPrade. "It's like, a falcon? That would be a new one for us, because I don't think we see falcons around here, other than in the shape of a car. A '64 Falcon."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/man-says-hes-scared-to-leave-the-house-without-helmet-after-hawk-attacks/558670632

It is usually nesting magpies who become aggressive - but only for a month or two during nesting, sitting on eggs, and feeding the newly hatched 'hatchlings'. Once the chicks have fledged it is safe to take the sunhat off for another year.
Everyone who loves wildlife especially birds, thinks it is a small inconvenience - not much of an endurance - for the joy of having wildlife around us.
Haha I feed magpies and they still dive on me hahaha. :loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back