State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't the jury find it suspect with all the defense objections? even a small minded person could pick up on this

Gym bags, back packs, brief cases....doesn't seem any of those would be cause to notice if he was or was not carrying any of these items. Normal 'attire' on Cisco campus one would expect.

doesn't the jury find it suspect with all the defense objections? even a small minded person could pick up on this

This seems pretty normal with most defense attys I think. Throw a bunch of objections out and hope something sticks.

I knew he thought about killing his kid's it only makes sense

If anything, this testimony should enlighten Cisco to the fact they are prob losing a lot of $ with missing equipment. Hire a coordinator for $40k to track an in/out log.

I wonder if they ever did audits. I worked at a telephone company and although we took equipment home we did have to account for it when the audit was done.

Witness, Erick Gerhardt. Special Investigator, U.S. Office of Personnel Management. Background investigation for national security. Did he work at Cisco? yes, contractor.

SE regional safety and security coord. Region Washington DC down to Miami. Employees and vendors. Like a police role. Calls from various locations.......

LE experience? 15 years State of NY. Worked at Cisco in 7/08. Found out NC missing. At Cisco, because of high profile, meetings with regards to employees and making sure no one came in and disrupted business.

Security at Cisco, usual (im words) badge, like credit card etc........swipe to unlock doors.......

At Cisco, did he have anything to do with regard to BC badge. I want to say a red flag. comings and goings of mr. cooper.

No policy about removing items in and out of building. Employees do take things in and out. Don't check when employees take routers home.

Did he become aware def came back to campus after 7/11? approach the witness.

Exhibit..............email from him to ??????......inhouse security employees for Cisco on West Coast. Sent email 7/18/08..........States BC and badge had been deactivated that day.....7/17 deactivation at 10:45, prior to that.....

Def went in and out of building 7/17, couldn't go in and out after that.

Did he work with Det Young about SW. Did secure def's office and secured BC's office and changed lock. He was present when LE served SW.

Kurtz..........................

On July 17, there was no reason BC not allowed into Cisco.........correct.....he was doing nothing illegal............correct.

Aware he went in and out of building 7/12 and 7/17......no

done

Sorry, have to leave for a while................fran

Has anyone said before he went in and out on 7/12?

Has anyone said before he went in and out on 7/12?

Not that I'm aware of. He did go in and out on 7/17, though. They're trying to figure out if he had a router. This would be compared to when LE SW the home...........................didn't find router. SW served PRIOR to BC returning to his office. IF he had a router, we don't know where it could be or is....

fran

I wonder if they ever did audits. I worked at a telephone company and although we took equipment home we did have to account for it when the audit was done.

Doesn't sound like it does it? Weird for such a big company.

this is what is so bs about court rules...Brad alluded to the fact he was going to harm kid's ..then they go round and round ..how it can be said or asked
bs...he should be able to say Brad had suicidal thoughts period

Jury out on break.

Def att concerned with explanation of WHY NC's parents went for custody of children. They thought he may kill himself and children.......pros explaining interaction with def and what happened with children........and where children are now.

Judge, need to proceed carefully and with care. Obj to NC's statements coming in, violation of BC's rights, 5 and 6......Doesn't want to object during Mr. Rentz's testimony. Obj overruled.

Gotta run

PS.....oh, I see that was a dream about dead bodies? :eek: didn't catch that part,

Gym bags, back packs, brief cases....doesn't seem any of those would be cause to notice if he was or was not carrying any of these items. Normal 'attire' on Cisco campus one would expect.

If he brought it back though (instead of dumping), wouldn't that stuff be somehow accounted for by now (esp. the FXO card by serial number)? I haven't heard anything if this is or is not the case.

this is what is so bs about court rules...Brad alluded to the fact he was going to harm kid's ..then they go round and round ..how it can be said or asked
bs...he should be able to say Brad had suicidal thoughts period

But what does "BC alluded to" mean? Did he come out and say it or not?

On another note, does this mean NC's dad is coming up next?

Brad HAD that router. Had it in his home, used it in his home, before Nancy asked him to disconnect the system. The sticking point here, IMO, is WHERE was that router the day Nancy died? SW carried out, it was NOT found in the home. If it's not in the office, WHERE is it? And WHY would it just disappear?

If it IS in the office, WHEN did it get there?

Brad HAD that router. Had it in his home, used it in his home, before Nancy asked him to disconnect the system. The sticking point here, IMO, is WHERE was that router the day Nancy died? SW carried out, it was NOT found in the home. If it's not in the office, WHERE is it? And WHY would it just disappear?

Since Cisco has no inventory control, I wonder if BC could have brought it back and someone else used it?

Jury out on break.

Def att concerned with explanation of WHY NC's parents went for custody of children. They thought he may kill himself and children.......pros explaining interaction with def and what happened with children........and where children are now.

Judge, need to proceed carefully and with care. Obj to NC's statements coming in, violation of BC's rights, 5 and 6......Doesn't want to object during Mr. Rentz's testimony. Obj overruled.

Gotta run

PS.....oh, I see that was a dream about dead bodies? :eek: didn't catch that part,

Brad's *rights* again. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for *rights*, but some of these objections are ridiculous.

But what does "BC alluded to" mean? Did he come out and say it or not?

On another note, does this mean NC's dad is coming up next?

he is on the stand now...he said it to Nancy's dad..thats what the defense objected too before he started testifying...Defense thinks suicide is prejudicial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123