Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Jeff Walters is the uncle. He raised Crystal after her parents died when she was little.

We felt the PI was horrible from the start, with the horrible website and all.

Umm, no. Uncle Jeff did not hire the PI. <modsnip>

Read the PIs page for name of person who hired the PI. Thanks!

RIP Crystal, a light extinguished too soon now shines in the sky she loved so much

So sad for her kids. It would give me some comfort if Crystal's parents were alive to watch them but that's not the case, which makes this even more heartbreaking. <modsnip> Was it ever confirmed if Crystal had a sister - or was it a cousin who was like a sister?

I don't blame her for what someone else has done. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. I just feel maybe things could have ended up differently if she wasn't hiding her relationship from her ex but who really knows.. maybe her ex was just a ticking time bomb.
I do apologize if my message reads the wrong way. I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was blaming her for his actions.

I don't see it as blaming. I think the entire situation was weird. He still carried on that he was married, and she was moving on, which I'm sure hurt him to see. I think many of us can understand why the ex was angry in this situation, especially when it came out that she kicked him off the family cruise and invited her boyfriend. Not that any of us think it was justified, not by any stretch. The situation sounded highly explosive. I'm sure that wasn't a happy home for the kids the last few months. I desperately wish things had been different.

I don't blame her for what someone else has done. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. I just feel maybe things could have ended up differently if she wasn't hiding her relationship from her ex but who really knows.. maybe her ex was just a ticking time bomb.
I do apologize if my message reads the wrong way. I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was blaming her for his actions.

The tarot reading is what got me. 2 months before their divorce was final. To me it reeked of desperation--a last ditch effort where he was hoping someone, even a psychic, would tell him there was still a chance. But it didn't work out that way.

Do we know the birth date of the ex-husband? On Vinelink, there is a Steven McDowell in custody in Chambers County.

Crystal is now with her parents and they're smiling down together on her children & family. LE really did an excellent job with this case considering the circumstances.

RIP Crystal. So sad for those children.
Father in jail and murdered their mother

Always knew it was him. No way was it ever bf

J.M.O.

I hope there is someone to take in the kids now, people they are close to. Unfortunately this could be mean their grandparents. What a terrible situation for all concerned. I hope the kids are brought up to remember and love their mom, whatever happens. Sometimes kids end up "picking a side" in these horrible crimes, siding with convicted parents forever. To me that is the most selfish thing a spouse can do...refusing to admit what they have done. I hope that if the ex is in fact guilty, he will admit it but I know I am dreaming. Jmo

I'm assuming her sister will take them?

J.M.O.

Sadly, I can see her case being on Dateline, 20/20 and/or 48 Hours mystery. Jmo

RIP Crystal. So sad for those children.
Father in jail and murdered their mother

Always knew it was him. No way was it ever bf

J.M.O.

I was always with you with the same opine. Pleasure posting with u once again. Despite a sad ending. Now to find Dani.

Well, this is one case I was wrong about.
Sorry to see that her ex husband, Steve McDowell as the one who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie