Misty's Supreme Court Filing SC10-1989

IMHO.. IT's quite possible the TRUTH as to what really happened may never be revealed but IMHO the very thought of that being the case explains WHY I believe both TN and GGMS are the epitome of what I refer to as being evil...They could end this and tell the truth as to what happened to Haleigh.. IMHO they have both proven they are aware of the fact Haleigh is deceased and they have both proven their ONLY goal has been to deceive the public and frame the Croslins for what they know their son/grandson is responsible for concerning Haleigh's demise.

IMHO When a person knows full well their granddaughter/ great grandaughter is deceased and are still pretending to the child's mother as well as others they believe she is alive, something is terribly wrong.. IMHO. Thats evil...JMHO...

Em, I agree totally with you. TN and GGMS know, and were involved in protecting the person who murdered sweet Haleigh. If that isn't evil, what is???

I thought this might have been the motivation behind the ammunity offer, (if there was one), but only if Misty, was for sure the perp, and LE knew it. Now, I'm not so sure. What it looks like to me, is maybe LE knows Misty was involved somehow, but wasn't the actual killer... and they're holding out for the truth, and a body, so they can get the killer. It's MOO, that this wasn't an accident, and LE knows it was a cold blooded murder, and they won't be satisfied with 25 years. Looking at their drug sentences, is interesting. Ron got 15 years, which IMO, sounds about right for someone, who covered up or hindered his daughters' murder and investigation...especially, if his choices directly led to her murder. Misty got 25 years. IMO, that sounds about right for a teenager who was involved with a child's murder, but didn't 'pull the trigger', so to speak. Tommy got 15 years, just like Ron, but this is the most interesting sentence, IMO. Again IMO, LE wanted Tommy bad, and they pulled out the stops to get him. They admitted that they missed a chance to get another trafficking charge, and then he was called a suspect in Haleigh's case. The judge also admonished him for dealing drugs, during Haleigh's investigation. The other 2 weren't treated this way. And logically, Tommy shouldn't have been either, if he wasn't the perp. MOO

IMHO..LE knows damn well Misty and Tommy did not kill Haleigh. LE knows it was Ron C who pulled that trigger...
In regards to Tommy being the ONLY one admonished for dealing drugs during Haleigh's investigation is beyond ridiculous too considering Ron C and Misty were the ones caught on tape dealing drugs..... IMHO, the judge ONLY served to prove something is terribly wrong within Putnam County's judicial system..JMHO

I couldn't agree more with your post! I think they all ended up getting what they deserved even if it came from a different direction than we expected.

I thought this might have been the motivation behind the ammunity offer, (if there was one), but only if Misty, was for sure the perp, and LE knew it. Now, I'm not so sure. What it looks like to me, is maybe LE knows Misty was involved somehow, but wasn't the actual killer... and they're holding out for the truth, and a body, so they can get the killer. It's MOO, that this wasn't an accident, and LE knows it was a cold blooded murder, and they won't be satisfied with 25 years. Looking at their drug sentences, is interesting. Ron got 15 years, which IMO, sounds about right for someone, who covered up or hindered his daughters' murder and investigation...especially, if his choices directly led to her murder. Misty got 25 years. IMO, that sounds about right for a teenager who was involved with a child's murder, but didn't 'pull the trigger', so to speak. Tommy got 15 years, just like Ron, but this is the most interesting sentence, IMO. Again IMO, LE wanted Tommy bad, and they pulled out the stops to get him. They admitted that they missed a chance to get another trafficking charge, and then he was called a suspect in Haleigh's case. The judge also admonished him for dealing drugs, during Haleigh's investigation. The other 2 weren't treated this way. And logically, Tommy shouldn't have been either, if he wasn't the perp. MOO

IMHO..LE knows damn well Misty and Tommy did not kill Haleigh. LE knows it was Ron C who pulled that trigger...
In regards to Tommy being the ONLY one admonished for dealing drugs during Haleigh's investigation is beyond ridiculous too considering Ron C and Misty were the ones caught on tape dealing drugs..... IMHO, the judge ONLY served to prove something is terribly wrong within Putnam County's judicial system..JMHO

Yep, when a judge "dresses down" a man who has no blood ties to a dead child while he is being sentenced for drug dealing and the judge does not seem to have a problem with the father of the child dealing drugs while his child is missing and presumed dead, it stinks to high heaven. This entire investigation was beyond ridiculous!

Yep, when a judge "dresses down" a man who has no blood ties to a dead child while he is being sentenced for drug dealing and the judge does not seem to have a problem with the father of the child dealing drugs while his child is missing and presumed dead, it stinks to high heaven. This entire investigation was beyond ridiculous!

And IMHO PCSO's investigation concerning Haleigh and what happened to her stinks to high heaven especially when you take into consideration everything LE did not do from the very beginning to solve her case...
And since no real pressure has ever been applied to Ron C, his mother, his grandmother or any other member of Ron C's family, LE has left me no other choice than to believe LE in Putnam County is not interested in uncovering the truth as to what really happened...JMHO

In my opinion, I don't think Misty knows where Haleigh's body is. She never left the mobile home and wouldn't know where Haleigh was taken to, which is one reason she couldn't take the immunity deal. No deal without a body. There are four possible people who know where that body is, and Misty is not one of them.

I don't think Misty knows anything except what she has guessed at just like us. I think after her drug spree she was probably so tired she couldn't see straight. If someone stopped by and she did some drugs with them I can see her laying down as soon as they left or even while they were there. I think she was out of it. She probably put the kids to bed and doesn't know anything after that. I believe she did wake up at 3:30 or so because she had to use the bathroom and that is when Ron came home from work and all hell broke loose. I will never believe that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh missing. He wasn't a perfect person but he loved his little girl and no way would he have hurt her. A lot of people use drugs but don't murder their kids.I kind of always thought cousin Joe had something to do with Haleigh missing. I doubt that we will ever know what happened,

I keep seeing this thread title on the front page and thinking, "did she ever have any?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back