Brittany Murphy did not die of natural causes, lab report shows

Heaven forbid that FBI ever looked at the search history on my computer.

http://house.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_metal_poisoning

Heavy metal toxicity is, in most cases, a zebra diagnosis - the condition itself is rare and the variety of symptoms mimic many other diseases. As a result, metal toxicity has a very high mortality rate even when victims seek timely medical treatment. In many other cases, the diagnosis is delayed long enough for permanent damage to occur. However, it is often found in clusters as from an epidemiological standpoint, the two most likely reasons for heavy metal toxicity are environmental contamination and occupational exposure. However, iron and lead exposure are fairly common and are usually diagnosed in a timely manner. However, the link between metal and mortality is ancient in origin, having been first described by Hippocrates who saw consistent symptoms in men who ran smelting operations. There is also a strong link between metal exposure and certain types of cancer

In some cases, metal toxicity has been traced to food or nutritional supplements which were either tainted or were in and of themselves toxic. For example, Maria Palko poisoned her husband with a folk medicine that contained gold salts, and Arlene Cuddy used a folk remedy that contained a lead salt. Many athletes have deliberately injected themselves with mercury in the mistaken belief that it builds muscle mass. In one infamous case, cardiomyopathy among beer drinkers was traced to cobalt used to stabilize the head of foam. Toxic metals have also been found in illegal drugs.

When 32-year-old Clueless star Brittany collapsed and died in the shower of her Hollywood home in December, an inquest ruled that she died from pneumonia complicated by her use of prescription drugs.

Barely five months later, Murphy's screenwriter husband Simon Monjack, 40, went into cardiac arrest and died of the same causes at the same house.
It was claimed by TMZ that an investigation was underway by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health because it was believed mould may have killed the couple.

A spokesman at the department told Mail Online that they had no comment to make on the claim.

Sharon Murphy said at the time: 'I have never been personally asked by the coroner or anyone from the Health Department to come and inspect my home for mould.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...usband-Simon-Monjack-death.html#ixzz2klNxcyzl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As Brittany Murphy's mother and husband continue to mourn her tragic Dec. 20 death Dec. 20, they have emerged to "set the record straight." Following interviews with the Associated Press and CNN, Sharon Murphy and Simon Monjack appeared on the Today show Thursday to speak at length with Matt Lauer about ongoing speculation regarding the 32 year-old actress' sudden demise.
"Brittany was not taking any medication for her mood, for anorexia, or any mental illness," Monjack says in the sad, sometimes bizarre exchange, in which both he and his mother-in-law seem to be in a daze.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-give-bizarre-interview-2010211#ixzz2klOIlJ1G
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

On May 23, 2010, her widower Simon Monjack was found dead at the same Hollywood Hills residence.[39] In July 2010, Los Angeles Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter stated that the cause of his death was acute pneumonia and severe anemia.[40] It was reported that the Los Angeles County Department of Health had considered toxic mold in their house as a possible cause of the deaths, but this was dismissed by Ed Winter, who stated that there were "no indicators" that mold was a factor.[41] Murphy's mother Sharon described the reports of mold contributing to the deaths as "absurd" and went on to state that inspecting the home for mold was never requested by the Health Department.[42] In December 2011, Sharon Murphy changed her stance, announcing that toxic mold was indeed what killed her daughter and son-in-law, and filed a lawsuit against the attorneys who represented her in an earlier suit against the builders of the home where her daughter and son-in-law died.[43]

On January 11, 2012, her father Angelo Bertolotti applied to the Superior Court of California requesting that the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office be required to hand over samples of his daughter's hair for independent testing.[44][45] The suit was dismissed on July 19, 2012 after Bertolotti failed to show up to two separate hearings.[46]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany_Murphy"]Brittany Murphy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

the complaint filed by her father

Attachments

• actress-brittany-murphys-father-files-lawsuit.pdf
    497.3 KB · Views: 32
A research chemist could tell of which solution or combination of items would contain these 10 heavy metals. I know a couple, they can tell you what the basic chemicals that your shampoo are made of. Sodium Laurel Sulfate is one of those.

(Don't ask me how I know....I don't want to type 5 pages.)

Isn't Lithium considered a heavy metal?

Is there any way she could have been on bipolar medication that wasn't prescribed to her?

That really makes very little sense though considering her husband also died. I was always under the impression that it was maybe toxic mold. It always sounded like toxic mold poisoning to me. But apparently it's not..

What happened to you, Brittany? :(

Here are the elements that tested high

Aluminum
Manganese
Copper
Selenium
Applying the hair with selenium-containing shampoos will
result in high selenium levels that do not reflect body status.
Otherwise, elevated levels have not been shown to be clinically
relevant.

Silver
Tin
Antimony
Barium
Barium is used in X-ray contrast media and in some salts for
enemas. It is not a highly toxic element, so transient high levels
in hair may be of small clinical significance. Many foods contain
small concentrations of barium, and it responds somewhat like
calcium, magnesium, and strontium to physiological controls.
See strontium for more insight about high barium.
Platinum
Uranium

Here's a couple links:

http://www.metametrix.com/files/test-menu/interpretive-guides/elements-hair-ig.pdf

http://www.drkaslow.com/html/hair_analysis.html

Some of these are essential elements. Was she taking any supplements?
Also, hair dies may explain high levels of some, but I don't know "how high".

I have no idea how she would have elevated levels of platinum???

Silver can be found in Colloidal Silver, and can interact with penicillamine, quinolone, tetracycline and thyroxine medications. I wonder if they were also using alternative medicine? Maybe when they were in Peurto Rico?

Silver can be found in Colloidal Silver, and can interact with penicillamine, quinolone, tetracycline and thyroxine medications. I wonder if they were also using alternative medicine? Maybe when they were in Peurto Rico?

I was just researching that and wondering the same thing about supplement use and/or the interaction with other medications. There are some crazy dangerous supplements marketed out there. I have seen people that have gotten into supplements to where they are taking multiple handfuls daily.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver"]Medical uses of silver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Alternative medicine[edit]

Since about 1990, there has been a resurgence of the promotion of colloidal silver as a dietary supplement or homeopathic remedy, marketed with claims of it being an essential mineral supplement, or that it can prevent or treat numerous diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, herpes,[9] and tuberculosis.[12][53][54] No medical evidence supports the effectiveness of colloidal silver for any of these claimed indications.[11][12][55] Silver is not an essential mineral in humans; there is no dietary requirement for silver, and no such thing as a silver "deficiency".[12] There is no evidence that colloidal silver treats or prevents any medical condition, and it can cause serious and potentially irreversible side effects such as argyria.[12] In August 1999, the U.S. FDA banned colloidal silver sellers from claiming any therapeutic or preventive value for the product,[11] although silver-containing products continue to be promoted as dietary supplements in the U.S. under the looser regulatory standards applied to supplements.[11] The FDA has issued numerous Warning Letters to Internet sites that have continued to promote colloidal silver as an antibiotic or for other medical purposes.[56][57][58] Despite the efforts of the FDA, silver products remain widely available on the market today. A review of websites promoting nasal sprays containing colloidal silver suggested that information about silver-containing nasal sprays on the internet is misleading and inaccurate.[59]
In 2002, the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) found there were no legitimate medical uses for colloidal silver and no evidence to support its marketing claims.[60] The U.S. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) warns that marketing claims about colloidal silver are scientifically unsupported, that the silver content of marketed supplements varies widely, and that colloidal silver products can have serious side effects such as argyria.[12]
In 2009, the USFDA issued a "Consumer Advisory" warning about the potential adverse effects of colloidal silver, and said that "...there are no legally marketed prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs containing silver that are taken by mouth."[61] Quackwatch states that colloidal silver dietary supplements have not been found safe or effective for the treatment of any condition.[62] Consumer Reports lists colloidal silver as a "supplement to avoid", describing it as "likely unsafe".[63] The Los Angeles Times stated that "colloidal silver as a cure-all is a fraud with a long history, with quacks claiming it could cure cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, diabetes and numerous other diseases."

According to information leaked to the press, Brittany Murphy was found near prescription medications of all the following drugs:

• Topamax (an anti-seizure medication)
• Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory drug)
• Fluoxetine (antidepressant)
• Klonopin (anxiety medication)
• Carbamazepine (bipolar medication)
• Ativan (anxiety medication)
• Vicoprofen (pain reliever)
• Propranolol (hypertension drug)
• Biaxin (an antibiotic)
• Hydrocodone (pain medication)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/027817_acute_pharma_toxicity_Brittany_Murphy.html##ixzz2kmSpyprE

Those were just found near her, her toxicology report found hydrocodone, acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and L-methamphetamine.

I wonder if any of these medications contain some of the heavy metals in her system, however it still puzzles me how her husband would have died of a similar death. I can't seem to find his toxicology report. Do we know of any poisons that contain all these heavy metals?

What is weird is at the bottom of their site.

http://thecarlsoncompany.net/

Profile of a typical poisoner
(based on over 5000 years of forensic case studies) shown below

Caucasian; male; average to above average intelligence; underachiever; inadequate personality; non-athletic; cowardly; neat and orderly; meticulous; loner; careful planner; and non confrontational (either physically or psychologically).

This is interesting. I have always had it in my mind that it would be a female thing. IMO, the infamous poisoner's have always been women. Hmmm.

I found something to back that up:

The U. S. Department of Justice’s report on Homicide Trends in the United States (1980 to 2008) offers up this statistical insight: of all poison killers in that time period 60.5 percent male and 39.5 percent female.

“Contrary to popular belief, the majority of convicted poisoners are men, overwhelmingly so when the victim is a woman. When the victim is a man, the poisoner is equally likely to be male or female,” writes Joni Johnston in “The Psychological Profile of a Poisoner”, published last year in Psychology Today.

I do find it odd though that her husband did not want her to have an autopsy. Did he commit suicide by guilt with the same poison? Or were they both poisoned by someone else?

I had trigeminal neuralgia, which is severe nerve pain in your face.
They first thought it may be shingles, so gave me Valtrex. I was given Vicodin, but had a reaction to it, so then given another pain med. then started on an anti seizure drug. At the time I was taking anti-Thyroid meds and a beta blocker (propanalol) due to Graves Disease.
I know it looks like a long list of medications a few posts up, but there could be valid reasons for them....just sayin'

Edit to add: carbamazepine can be used for seizures OR bi polar. It's also called Tegratol.

I had trigeminal neuralgia, which is severe nerve pain in your face.
They first thought it may be shingles, so gave me Valtrex. I was given Vicodin, but had a reaction to it, so then given another pain med. then started on an anti seizure drug. At the time I was taking anti-Thyroid meds and a beta blocker (propanalol) due to Graves Disease.
I know it looks like a long list of medications a few posts up, but there could be valid reasons for them....just sayin'

Edit to add: carbamazepine can be used for seizures OR bi polar. It's also called Tegratol.

Additionally, Topamax and Methylprednisolone are both prescribed for the treatment of migraines. The antidepressants/anti anxiety meds are commonly prescribed for patients with chronic pain-if you hurt all the time, your mood is likely to suffer.

Propanolol is for blood pressure but it can also help with anxiety. I've heard it is used by some for "stage fright". It blocks cortisol release which happens in the flight or fight response. It may be useful in treatment of PTSD symptoms. (Just FYI)

Isn't Lithium considered a heavy metal?

Is there any way she could have been on bipolar medication that wasn't prescribed to her?

That really makes very little sense though considering her husband also died. I was always under the impression that it was maybe toxic mold. It always sounded like toxic mold poisoning to me. But apparently it's not..

What happened to you, Brittany? :(

No. Lithium is not a heavy metal. Neither is Aluminium.

Heavy metals are the transition elements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back