2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your personal opinion AZ- should they?

(Re DCF taking the kids) Yes.

A civil suit will force evidence to come to light before a criminal trial. So that is good. But since the kids are still there; That process should wait.

I just wished that dcf take the kids now without warning him. Get them out the home immediately. The sh#t is 1inch away from the fan. But the sheriff and dcf is acting like everything is still kosher regarding his mental state.

He is probably trying to give his mother guardianship while he is a free man. That way she gets the 4 million.

If he secretly makes her power of attorney for his kids; Then Teresa's last will and testament may not stick since mark is still the dad who is still able to delegate someone to have power of attorney over the kids. At least I think.

If any lawyers on here can chime in. Please help.

Can Mark sign over guardianship or power of attorney of his kids to a family member or friend, since he isn't arrested yet. But still may want some kind of access to the insurance via the kids guardian or power of attorney that he personally picked?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think he wants to give anyone else control over the kids or the insurance money as long as he's still free. But if he did want to, he could give his mother guardianship. That would NOT give her control over any of the insurance money, though, just control of the children themselves. I did a separate post about the insurance money, above.

I don't know about giving her POA for the kids--I don't know if it's possible to give someone POA for a child, as they can't legally bind themselves to anything anyway, so what would be the point of giving a third party authority to bind them?

I don't see how the terms of TS's Will about custody in the event that the kids lost BOTH parents would be directly enforceable as long as MS still has parental rights. But if MS granted temporary guardianship to someone like his mom and then went to jail, and if MS's Will names the same person to have custody of the kids as TS's Will did (which it almost certainly does), I would think that person could convince a court to transfer permanent custody to him.

LOL! Oh, you're totally judging!

You caught me. :) I stopped posting when the threads merged and the arguing started up again. But, taking a big step back, I am sure there has been value in people taking to task the idea of MS being involved, in that, at the very least, it keeps everyone on their toes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tomorrow I took the day off work. The last time I did so was on 08/27 and my whole day was happily sidetracked. So yea, I'm hoping for a similar experience.

(Re DCF taking the kids) Yes.

I don't think he wants to give anyone else control over the kids or the insurance money as long as he's still free. But if he did want to, he could give his mother guardianship. That would NOT give her control over any of the insurance money, though, just control of the children themselves. I did a separate post about the insurance money, above.

I don't know about giving her POA for the kids--I don't know if it's possible to give someone POA for a child, as they can't legally bind themselves to anything anyway, so what would be the point of giving a third party authority to bind them?

I don't see how the terms of TS's Will about custody in the event that the kids lost BOTH parents would be directly enforceable as long as MS still has parental rights. But if MS granted temporary guardianship to someone like his mom and then went to jail, and if MS's Will names the same person to have custody of the kids as TS's Will did (which it almost certainly does), I would think that person could convince a court to transfer permanent custody to him.

Thanks again my friend. I just wanted to make sure that mark is not allowed to legally maneuver guardianship nor power of attorney to a family member that will try to share the money with him during the life sentence which he will be receiving shortly. Jmo.

Thanks again.

I wonder how the animals are being treated? Amazon said they were Theresa's and he didn't much care for them.

Admin Note:

Enough.

Please read Helper's post I quoted below.

Personally I am not going to project into the future anything but positive experiences for her children. I'm not going to imagine the worst for them...I wouldn't do that to them and I wouldn't do that to me...it's stressful believing something bad could happen to them. I'm not going there. It's unhealthy...and Teresa sure wouldn't want anyone engaging in unhealthy stressful activities...which includes making up things that haven't happened yet. ok that's my little rant ...so glad everyone is here...caring about justice for her and her family. JMO

Consider than my rant too. Specifically, it is an administrative kind of rant.

Give it a rest people. Seriously. Talk about something else. Please.

Continuing along these lines is what will get this thread permanently locked.

***bump this post as needed***

Admin Note:

Enough.

Please read Helper's post I quoted below.

Consider than my rant too. Specifically, it is an administrative kind of rant.

Give it a rest people. Seriously. Talk about something else. Please.

Continuing along these lines is what will get this thread permanently locked.

***bump this post as needed***

Beach. I love you even though I don't know you.

But quick question?

I don't understand why your post was made. Thanks in advance.

Because I'm totally confused.

What conversation can't be posted.

Once again. Thanks in advance.

So please help me to avoid a T.O. Thanks again.

Actually, my (unlikely) hero in this tragedy is CWW's new wife AW, who, being shrewish and whiny, made certain CWW's business was known to anybody within shouting distance of her complaining self, and who put herself in the company of decent people, at least sometimes.

:silly:

:loveyou:

Understood.

Dex, we need to not project what if's in regards to the children.

We need to get back to unraveling the mystery and sleuthing! HTH

I'll answer it, Dexter. beach is spread thin at the moment.

We are all very concerned about the children, but theorizing about what may happen has been discussed all day and it's time to move on to another subject.

It's hard because MSM is covering the DCF involvement, but lets stay positive and try to keep the potential awful outcomes and comparisons to other known tragedies to a minimum, and discuss the reality of what is happening now.

Hope that helps and makes sense.

Beach. I love you even though I don't know you.

But quick question?

I don't understand why your post was made. Thanks in advance.

Because I'm totally confused.

What conversation can't be posted.

Once again. Thanks in advance.

So please help me to avoid a T.O. Thanks again.

Hey, I love her, I do know her, and I still don't get it either haha, even with Kate B's explanation, but I am happy to comply. :) Love and kisses to all the mods!

Chat recap: Reporter Jessica Lipscomb answers questions on the Teresa Sievers case
By Jessica Lipscomb of the Naples Daily News
12/3/2015
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ons-on-the-Teresa-Sievers-case-360157591.html
teresa_sievers_combo.jpg

Jessica Lipscomb is on Tricia's radio show this evening, btw.

2015.12.03 True Crime Radio - Is Mark Sievers close to being arrested?

Hey, I love her, I do know her, and I still don't get it either haha, even with Kate B's explanation, but I am happy to comply. :) Love and kisses to all the mods!

Thanks my gals / guys. I now get it. Possibles involving kiddies is off limits until.

Ok. Got it.

Thanks everyone. Much love.

Thanks my gals / guys. I now get it. Possibles involving kiddies is off limits until.

Ok. Got it.

It makes perfect sense! And a good call. Let's be a positive force. There is a loving family who is there on the ground. That is HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just a couple of random thoughts...

1) the reason ms did the fund.me thing so quickly was because of desperation ...i mean the kind of desperation to keep the lights on. IMO it will turn out his finances are even much more dire than we can imagine. i wouldn't be surprised if his Mercedes Benz is the next thing that goes. The tax lien still has me in shock.

2) i do believe ts spoke 'emotionally harshly' to ms because he was such a flaming @--h---. Mother Teresa married to that worthless creep would chew him out. IMO she would not allow him to be physically intimate but it was not because of menopause, it was because she couldn't stand him.

3) to think of the financial mess he made of things (except to keep up those premium payments of course) that the @--hole PAID for that wedding to be Mr. Big Shot just makes me sick.

4) i am so glad that that precious woman, doctor and mom is at peace now and is not aware of her practice crumbling, not only probably soon to be under foreclosure but a friggin' tax lien.

5) I don't get why everyone believes ms, that there was $49K in the safe. i bet he had cashed everything in that safe long ago. that was total b.s. and LE knows it.

6) if they built that house in or around 2007/2008 they could have possibly have paid top dollar for it for then the real estate market had total collapse in FL.

7) Does anyone know if those documents revealed which one or both physically used the hammer that hurt our lady?

Ok. Got it.

Yeah. "Until" being the operative word.

I'm sorry. I hope you guys can understand. One of my responsibilities as a moderator is reading the active threads. I don't have the option of closing the thread if a particular line of discussion is upsetting me. For over 48 hours I have been reading legit fears (expressed passionately), speculation escalate (some theories more reasonable than others) - NONE of it good regarding the well-being of the girls. I get it. I understand the discussion. We all are sincerely concerned for the girls; with good reason. That's the problem: I've saturated my brain with it and It's keeping me awake when I finally do try to lay down at night. Helper (and Teresa!) are correct, it's not healthy. I simply need a break from the discussion. I need to read about anything else for a little while.

In my defense, that is compounded by the 142 unanswered PMs (only a slight exaggeration), the unanswered emails, the registrations backing up, the verifications backing up - so, basically I am having a severe, prolonged anxiety attack. Just need to breathe in & out of the paper bag . ;)

I hope you guys can understand and thanks in advance for just giving it a break for a bit.

Y'all can thank AZ because she does know me so when I saw her post saying she didn't get it either, I said to myself, "Uh oh. I know it's a legit line of discussion but ...." and realized this was probably more about me needing a break than anything else.

Thanks for the reality check, my friend :heartluv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member