Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this is all part of a calculated ploy by his lawyer. I bet the lawyer is anticipating a plea deal

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know where he was arrested from , was it his Avondale heights home or another location?
Just like Borce had a grand Christmas celebration last last without Karen , I hope this year Karen's family can have a grand celebration in honour of Karen , and celebrate this mongrel being locked away in his little concrete suite for life.
I hope you did your Christmas shopping early Borce!!!!

Interesting that he did not apply for bail, maybe he could't make the surety. Finances are stuffed now Borce. Great Christmas present. Well done VicPol. Can't wait till April and see the truth come out and find out who else was involved or new about this despicable crime.

Too early for a bail application. Usually not granted for a charge of murder, unless 'exceptional circumstances'.

Prosecutor Andrew Tinney QC asked for 12 weeks to serve a brief of evidence on Mr Ristevski's lawyers — a fortnight longer than usual "because of the nature of the investigation and the ongoing work that needs to be done".

Mr Stary said he understood the logistical reality of needing extra time, but argued the investigation had already run for more than a year.

"He's a man without any history and … wants the matter expedited," Mr Stary told the court.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-...urt-charged-with-murdering-wife-karen/9254254

A man without a history.
He has a bloody long one of failed businesses.

Wow. Who would have thought it was Borce? His speed bump story really had me convinced he was innocent lol.

I am relieved that they have finally arrested BR. I wonder what the piece that got him was? Also, what about his brother? Wonder if he has any comment?

Interesting that he did not apply for bail, maybe he could't make the surety.

He probably knew he wouldn't be invited to anyones Christmas celebrations and didn't want to be alone in his house lol. Enjoy your new friends Borce. AR's contacts in jail may pay you a nice friendly visit too. Just watch your backside !

It is understood police were advised at least a month ago that there was sufficient evidence to charge.............

There was no sign of anyone at the Ristevski's Avondale Heights home on Wednesday morning.

Neighbour Mark Johns, 20, didn't see police arrest Mr Ristevski on Wednesday morning and said he believed the family may have moved out.

"We heard recently that they did move out, that they were renting out the place, but otherwise you wouldn't hear a lot, mostly rumours."

Another neighbour who didn't want to be named said he saw a moving van in the driveway of the Ristevski family home several days ago.

"I assumed they were moving house because it was a big truck and they were moving everything into it."

A third neighbour, who also declined to be named, said he last saw Mr Ristevski at the Oakley Drive home three weeks ago mowing the lawn.

He said Mr Ristevski said hello to him, but he hadn't seen the couple's daughter Sarah at the home for some time...........

It is unclear whether the family still lived in the property which was listed for rent last month at the price of $900 per week.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-of-wife-karen-ristevski-20171212-h03mvw.html
Borce Ristevski will plead not guilty to murder of wife Karen Ristevski

I am relieved that they have finally arrested BR. I wonder what the piece that got him was? Also, what about his brother? Wonder if he has any comment?
I think they knew it was getting very close, Chris ristevski cleared off his "help us find Karen half arsed post not long ago. CR and VR and probably trying to clean there tracks good and proper. Wonder if they will be charged with anything too, if there's proof they assisted or deliberately falsified information known to them.

Borce Ristevski, 53, faced the Melbourne Magistrates' Court for a brief hearing after being charged with his wife's murder this morning.

Mr Ristevski's lawyer, Rob Stary, told the court his client planned to plead not guilty.

He refused to answer questions outside court.

Mr Ristevski did not speak during the hearing except to confirm his name.

Prosecutor Andrew Tinney QC asked for 12 weeks to serve a brief of evidence on Mr Ristevski's lawyers — a fortnight longer than usual "because of the nature of the investigation and the ongoing work that needs to be done".

Mr Stary said he understood the logistical reality of needing extra time, but argued the investigation had already run for more than a year.

"He's a man without any history and … wants the matter expedited," Mr Stary told the court.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-...urt-charged-with-murdering-wife-karen/9254254

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BORCE Ristevski has fronted court this morning charged with the murder of his wife, Melbourne fashion identity Karen Ristevski.
Dressed in a white T-shirt and sporting a thick beard, the 53-year-old spoke just one word during an appearance at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court that lasted a total of four minutes.
Asked if he had had the opportunity to speak with his lawyer Rob Stary this morning, Mr Ristevski answered “yes”.
His lawyer Rob Stary indicated his client would be pleading not guilty. He made no application for bail and was remanded in custody to reappear on April 18.
Prosecutors have been granted extra time to prepare their case because of the complex nature of the investigation, according to the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/2120a59c505904e72d3ac1efe8eab1a1

I find this intriguing....no application for bail?

He made no application for bail and was remanded in custody to reappear on April 18.
Prosecutors have been granted extra time to prepare their case because of the complex nature of the investigation, according to the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/2120a59c505904e72d3ac1efe8eab1a1

This is great news but the nudie run will have to wait till I get back from my cruise. I’ll be thrown overboard if I try it. NOT a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member