2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

FYI: She used the airport in Newburgh, NY (SWF) not HPN, which is in White Plains.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The flight times have changed from June until now. Seasons have a lot to do with flight schedules.

I see where there are several posters who have been able to go to sights to pull up times actually available on that date. Thank you for these new sights.

Is there any chance that one of our insiders flew back on the same plane with TS?

FYI: She used the airport in Newburgh, NY (SWF) not HPN, which is in White Plains.

Where did Newburgh come from, that's pretty far? I had always assumed Tweed, but Duntulum said it was Westchester County

LvsAMystry, HPN and SWF are about the same distance from Ansonia, CT. However, you ARE correct that SWF (Newburgh) is NOT Westchester County; it IS Orange County, NY and I was wrong.
I'm from NY and have family that lives in that area, so with that said, I do recall someone stating TS left from SWF.
I apologize that I cannot furnish any links.

LvsAMystry, HPN and SWF are about the same distance from Ansonia, CT. However, you ARE correct that SWF (Newburgh) is NOT Westchester County; it IS Orange County, NY and I was wrong.
I'm from NY and have family that lives in that area, so with that said, I do recall someone stating TS left from SWF.
I apologize that I cannot furnish any links.

Irishchook,

I believe it's a mix up with the Fort Myers Airport. Airport code RSW. Name: SWF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SWF standing for SouthWestFlorida.

Dr Sievers left from SWF (international airport) to CT. Is that what you may have had in mind?

-Nin

I see what you're saying, NIN, it IS a weird coincidence. My DH is a retired flight dispatcher and he was the one who told me that the airport in Newburgh, NY is SWF (which stands for Stewart Int'l Airport) and the airport that flies to Fort Myers is RSW.

http://www.flightview.com/airport/SWF-Newburgh-NY/

Yes, I know for certain that Teresa had an iphone. Not sure what apps she used (like the Health app mentioned above). I believe that Teresa used the Ft. Myers airport and the Westchester airport but have not personally confirmed this information and will wait for discovery rather than bother anyone with this question. If it comes up in conversation with friends or family, I will update this answer. Keep in mind that some of the information that I know has come (second hand through others) from MS himself and I now hold 100% of everything he has told people suspect.

BBM. Off topic but potentially relevant. I recently discovered location tracking recorded on my iPhone, everyone should check out if 'frequent locations' is enabled.

Settings>Privacy>Location Settings>System Services>Frequent Locations

Pretty detailed time log of when I'm 'at home' or work...a record every 30-90 minutes. Might be a record logged from Jarvis at 11:19 in someone's iPhone.:thinking:

BBM. Off topic but potentially relevant. I recently discovered location tracking recorded on my iPhone, everyone should check out if 'frequent locations' is enabled.

Pretty detailed time log of when I'm 'at home' or work...a record every 30-90 minutes. Might be a record logged from Jarvis at 11:19 in someone's iPhone.:thinking:
Turn that thing off! Can you turn it off? Yikes! The idea that something - some thing - knows where you've been - and where you are - gives me the heebie-jeebies! Throw that iPhone out the window!
e020.gif

P.S. Congratulations, creepingskills!
d045.gif

Yikes! I just checked mine and sure enough, it gives dates and time frames along with the location. I wanted to turn it off but in the event I'm a subject on this website, it would be a useful tool. *creepy*

Yikes! I just checked mine and sure enough, it gives dates and time frames along with the location. I wanted to turn it off but in the event I'm a subject on this website, it would be a useful tool. *creepy*

LOL, my thought process was exactly the same. May be useful info to have one day! IIRC, the location data is only stored on the phone and not shared with 3rd parties or sent back to Apple. :woot:

Turn that thing off! Can you turn it off? Yikes! The idea that something - some thing - knows where you've been - and where you are - gives me the heebie-jeebies! Throw that iPhone out the window!
e020.gif

P.S. Congratulations, creepingskills!
d045.gif

You can turn it off, but I think the setting is 'on' by default. Sneaky!

And thank you for the congrats, coastal! :hug:

You can turn it off, but I think the setting is 'on' by default. Sneaky!

And thank you for the congrats, coastal! :hug:

LOL, I think that most people don't fret about someone knowing where they've been spending their time. I could be totally wrong on that, but honestly think most people don't give it a second thought.

I think this is a useful app to help until 911 can accurately pinpoint locations (on all cell phones) during a call for help or, as others say, in case we happen to go missing or murdered. :/ Just my opinion on the matter, but then again, I'm all for security cameras on the street. Or is it just because I'm getting older and don't feel invincible like I was in my 20s? :drumroll:

LOL, I think that most people don't fret about someone knowing where they've been spending their time. I could be totally wrong on that, but honestly think most people don't give it a second thought.

I think this is a useful app to help until 911 can accurately pinpoint locations (on all cell phones) during a call for help or, as others say, in case we happen to go missing or murdered. :/ Just my opinion on the matter, but then again, I'm all for security cameras on the street. Or is it just because I'm getting older and don't feel invincible like I was in my 20s? :drumroll:
I don't mind if people know where I've been nearly as much as I mind machines that keep track of me without my direction to do so. Maybe I just read too much science fiction in my youth?
b040.gif

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't want people tracking me, either.

Is it paranoia if it's real?
a055.gif

BBM. No, IMO. I completely agree with you re: usefulness. I'm a worrier without much to hide, the benefits outweigh the risks for me. On the other hand, I think people would be... less than thrilled by having to opt out, rather than opt in to the tracking.

I don't mind if people know where I've been nearly as much as I mind machines that keep track of me without my direction to do so. Maybe I just read too much science fiction in my youth?
b040.gif

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't want people tracking me, either.

a055.gif

LOL, what's that saying: just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you? You and me on the science fiction! :D

a055.gif

Paranoid, who's paranoid? I just have a heightened sense of awareness! :drumroll: hahahahahahah, sorry I could not stop myself...

The last Delta flight out of LaGuardia landed 25 minutes early into Ft. Myers on the 28th of June. Flight 4319 landed at 10:37pm. Per flight tracker app.
attachment.php

Bumping for reference since we've learned this is the airport and flight Dr. Sievers traveled on.

Wow- me too. I never knew. I'm keeping mine in case of emergency but that is a trip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back